Any experience with Tri-Mix?

kwhotboi

A friend of mine has suggested I use tri-mix with him for a long session.

He says it is an injection that one puts directly into your cock that will give one a hard on of a 15 year old for hours so he and I can fuck each other all night long.

My question is has anyone here had any experience with this?

Yes, it really does work, even for party cock. Keep in mind, dosage is important, there is a reason why they say "If you have an erectionlasting more than 4 hours..." tissue damage can occur in an erection that lasts too long. Try smaller doses if you go this route, and a problem with "all night erections" is I can guarantee that your skin will be raw.

It's awesome! As they say, a little dab'll do ya, so don't feel the need to use too much on the first try until you get the hang of it. I was a bit worried about the pain of an injection in the cock, but barely felt it (had someone with experience do the injection for me).

Once it's in, just massage it around a lot and you're ready to go for a few hours, no decrease in sensitivity that I noticed. In fact the only down side I had was that after you've dumped a couple loads and pretty drained... you've still got a solid boner... so it's a bit tough to convince your brain that that giant wood might not have another load ready to spew just yet.

I understand that if you use it repeatedly, you should alternate between right side and left side. Probably the same if for some reason you start with too small of a dose and need another, go for the other side of your cock for the booster.

For me it lasted about 4ish hours, then everything just went back to normal. Not sure if larger doses would last longer.

Wish I knew how to get my hands on the stuff more often than the once that I tried it.

• 5 years later...