The Gold Wedding Ring and Bareback Cock

DarkroomTaker

my profiles say 'i do not have sex with married, boyfriended, closeted, downlow, bisexual or straight-identified men.'

i think that's perfectly clear, but it seems like a lot of guys feel it's open for interpretation, or that i mean except for them.

i will upon very rare occasion sleep with a couple together, but not individually, even with the other partner's blessing.

Hi, IRL, do you actually ask the man if he is any of the above?

btw, what is a downlow or straight-identified men?

Thanks D

profiles tend to have contextual clues in them. also, cheaters give off a certain vibe. and i will flat-out ask.

downlow = non-caucasian guy seeking to cheat in secret.

straight-identified = "i'm not gay, but...."

When I'm cruising big time and being a total cum dump I don't care if a guy is married because I rarely even know. I never look at their hands for rings. I also rarely scrutinize a dude's profile other than checking to see that they are truly looking to fuck and dump.

However... if a guy brings up the fact that he is married I find I am very turned off. I could care less about the wife, or their relationship, or any of that shit. I just find married men who are living a lie and pretending to be straight just plain weak minded and pathetic.

conversation from 2 weeks ago:

him: why do you care that i'm married? it shouldn't matter to you.

me: do you fuck your wife with a condom?

him: of course not.

me: do i have AIDS?

him: no.

me: how do you know?

him: your profile says so.

me: i could be lying.

then he just kept whining until i blocked him. found out a few days later from a buddy who doesn't share my qualms that mr. married got gangbanged by 4 guys, one of whose status was Ask Me and another whose was Don't Know. he took all their loads.

profiles tend to have contextual clues in them. also, cheaters give off a certain vibe. and i will flat-out ask.

downlow = non-caucasian guy seeking to cheat in secret.

straight-identified = "i'm not gay, but...."

Thanks for the reply eithiens. Guess you learn something everyday.

I try to steer clear of the married guys, but they are freaky as hell. One Serb guy who used to fuck me has a huge cock and is married. He once came back frustrated from a vacation with the wife and dumped two massive loads in me in a row. The thing I don't like about the married guys is that they think it's fine to pester you for sex, but you can never contact them directly when you want sex. Same thing with gay guys in relationships. Totally a turn off to know you are just a piece of ass to a guy no matter how horny you are. If the dick is good, I don't want anything that poses an obstacle between it and me. ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have fucked a few "ex-straights" including my first male conquest but it was really fun and felt good when I was cornholing someone who was still married to a woman. The holes of the married bi guys were tighter which made them better pieces of ass and some even sucked me clean after I nutted in them, as well as the ones who also sucked me off. Most gave decent head but most married guys had less practice sucking cocks than the gay bottoms and versatiles did.

One friend said he liked proving himself more a man than the married guys he fucked.

A bi married bottom or versatile is about the best piece of ass for us cut guys.

• 7 months later...

if someone is going to cheat, then they are going to cheat. and if they aren't cheating on their significant with you, then they will be cheating on their signification other with someone else..so no it doesn't bother me..and married guys tend to be good fucks

No one's ever refused to blow me or let me fuck them because I was married. When I first got married I used to take my ring off if I went somewhere to get serviced by a dude, but then I realized that its not a problem ... and sometimes can be a turn on for the other dude.

I personally have a very tender spot for divorcees and out bisexuals. Getting fucked by a guy who also clearly enjoys fucking pussy feels special... I think it's partly just knowing that his cum has made babies in a woman's pussy.

I have not nor would I ever pursue a man who I know to be married, but I did consent to being a married guy's steady fuck for close to 10 years. When we first met and fucked I thought he was single. (We met on A4A and I'd not encountered married men on there before so I didn't think much of him having a female housemate, especially when I as a gay guy have had a couple female friends I've shared living space with.) Anyway I learned the housemate was actually his wife after he'd already fucked me two or three times over a months time and hung out several other times.

I felt conflicted about the situation because the good boy in me knew I should cut my losses and let him go... But I'd already had his dick (safe) and liked it so I didn't wanna let it go. And as his confidant from the times we had hung out and not fucked I knew that he was a dog. In the month since we'd met he'd told me about the white bottom he'd dropped "because he got 'addickted,'" and a handful of of other boys he was fucking. All on the side and without his wife's clear knowledge of what was going on.

So ultimately I did the selfish thing. Since his dick was gonna be in some boy's ass whenever the mood struck and he could get away with it, I figured as often as possible the ass he is fucking might as well be mine. We fucked safe for a long time, and then when he requested it I started giving him my bare ass. The load he shot into me the first night we barebacked was one of the biggest I've ever had.

I had a thing with a married man for four years. It was a regular fuck buddy situation and we always had great sex. His dick was huge. He was 6'3", 210 lbs. A real catch. I didn't mind that I only saw him at his convenience because it made me feel hot and special that he risked so much to fuck me. I also had an affair with a hot 44 year old dentist who it turned out had a partner of 14 years. We saw each other and kept in contact regularly for nearly two years. About a week after our last visit together he called me and said his partner had found out. I was concerned because I could tell in his voice that he was upset and I knew how much he loved his partner. He called me about 2 months later to to see how I was doing and to tell me that they were working it out. Both of those two last phone calls ended with me telling him not to say that he wasn't going to see me again. "just don't say it". I felt like a piece of shit when I got a phone call about a month later

"Hello"

"Yes, my name is *******, you have been sleeping with my husband...." Nothing worse than that.

TigerMilner, I love your breeding videos that once were on xtube, if your the same guy, they were nice and would have loved to have added my seed to your hole ;) Once or twice I met older guys who wanted to take my loads and I noticed they wore wedding rings it kinda turned me on thinking I was breeding their hungry holes and making them feel good like theyr wife couldn't. I had a partner for a few years and he would never give me enough hole so I had to go find it elsewhere. I suppose the married men need their holes fucked and it turns me on to do it :)