The Gold Wedding Ring and Bareback Cock

DarkroomTaker

Married men make hot fucks usually because their wives don't do what they want like suck swallow rim all of that. You can instantly turn on a married guy and make him do whatever you want just by giving him the best blow he ever had play with his nips rim his hole maybe stick a finger or two in and you got him.

TigerMilner, I love your breeding videos that once were on xtube, if your the same guy, they were nice and would have loved to have added my seed to your hole ;) Once or twice I met older guys who wanted to take my loads and I noticed they wore wedding rings it kinda turned me on thinking I was breeding their hungry holes and making them feel good like theyr wife couldn't. I had a partner for a few years and he would never give me enough hole so I had to go find it elsewhere. I suppose the married men need their holes fucked and it turns me on to do it :)

Yeah that is me, thanks man. My videos are on my blog now, except some of them are not going back up. Got too much flak, and most of it because of the married men thing. Fuck em. I do still have a profile on xtube called Banned4good. Some of them are there if you are not into blogs, but mine is hot. lol. I think you and I need to make a video. I bet it would be epic.

I was with a married guy once. His wife was out of town for over a month, and we spent quite a bit of time in their bed together. He didn't wear the ring, but he did let me bareback his ass. Looking back, I kinda wish he had worn the ring. Would loved to have cum on it so that he would always remember the fucking I gave him when he wore it next to his wife.

• 3 years later...

I am married to a woman. There came a point in my life when she stopped having sex and I needed it more. The choice was either with another woman or with one of the many gay men here in Florida. I did not want the drama and BS with another woman so I let myself get involved with topping gay men. I never regretted it. The sex has been fantastic and most, if not all, of the gay men wanted me bareback. When I got older and health problems caused me to bottom only I never stopped. I always took cocks bare and will continue to do so. My wife now knows, but does not accept it. I have had many men in my bed.

• Upvote 2

Married guys...the ones who's wife stopped giving it up long ago, the ones who's wife gives head like she's licking a wasabi flavored lollipop, the ones who's wife just lays there like a log during sex, those hubbys are the most sexually voracious men around. They just absolutely love some great head and tight ass from a power bottom.  And a lot of the ones I encountered will fuck raw. They're so sex starved that the very thought of having their a hot, tight, raw ass wrapped around their dick as they unload months, or even years, of pent up sexual energy drives them wild. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...