Have arranged to get bred by a guy of BBRT tomorrow in a sauna. He's undetectable however he is going to be tearing my ass up by fisting it. I've wanted to be knocked up for ages and now the opportunity has come along I am unsure. I know it's not just a fantasy I have but I have doubts at the 11th hour. Help!

It's always nerve racking to willingly take a poz guys cum in your ass, especially when you're neg. i remember freaking out the first time i even let a random fuck me raw. Some advice. Don't think too much about it. Get ready, clean out, buy some fresh poppers and once you're in the moment just take a huge hit of your poppers and ride the wave. you'll get pozzed up and beg for a recharge in no time.

• Upvote 1

The first poz cock is the hardest, but it gets easier with each one. Just let your dick think for you, because it knows what you really want. Just chase that bug till you're pozzed up like nature intended.

Exactly, and once you do, find those neg chaser boys and definitely give them what they beg for

• 3 weeks later...