HIV Undetectable Question?

Guest Boxir55

Well i don't think a tear will lessen the risk lol so I'd have to say it does increase it. I have only had one bloody time and it was my cock that was cut, must have caught the zip on his leather pants, he was poz also bOttom so nothing happened. It's not as risky if u are the top. I am sure you'll be ok.

The odds are low but nothing is ever zero.

I hooked up with a good friend last year who is now poz and undetectable. We fucked for 3 straight days (he was visiting from out of state) with probably 15+ loads being swapped between the two of us in that time. I also have a semi-regular fuck buddy who is a hot poz-daddy bottom. I'm still neg.

Even though I love being a barebacking,load taking bottom..one thing I find really annoying is when I read profiles or ads like on craigslist when a guy says he has HIV..but then he'll say he's STD free..I'm like "really?"..its almost like they pretend like they don't have anything..but the fact that its low risk for an undetectable top to load me up,just makes me want more loads..and knowing that guys will say anything to fuck u when they're horny