My Super Pozzing Experience!!!

I went down South to find a black dude who told me he organizes monthly conversion parties.  I agreed up front to reimburse him for his troubles.  He instructed me to meet him at his business warehouse the following day at 7:30.  He also mentioned I would not be the only neg bottom there.

When I showed up at the warehouse in a God forsaken neighborhood I wasn't sure if I was going to proceed, and was in the act of turning around to make my departure when I saw a young black stud coming toward me.  

"Where you goin'?" he asked.

"Home."

"Why?" he asked, and as he stepped closer to continued saying "You should go right in.  Not only will the guys like you, you'll have a good time and you won't regret it, 'specially 'cause we never get enough white guys to go around!"  As he spoke, he slid his hand up the ass panel of my rather loose shorts and slid his finger up inside my hole, adding, "By the way, my name is Terick."  Well, Terick's powers of persuasion were enough to convince me to turn around and enter the warehouse.

When Terick and I got to the door we were immediately buzzed in.  The interior of the warehouse was generally dark, smelly and dirty.  A group of lockers (with no locks) were grouped against the wall.  

"Go ahead, strip down," Terick instructed, waiting for me to comply, and as I did, he through my clothing into locker no. 31.  Then he also stripped down.  His big cock was already rising.

"You poz?" I asked, and he nodded 'yes', but when I bent over to taste his pole, he withdrew slightly, and gestured for me to follow him.

Passing through another doorway, we entered a more brightly illuminated area where I saw about thirty naked men, most of whom were black, and several of whom cat-called 'White Meat'.  I was overwhelmed, but I stumbled into the room and ended-up in a line that read "Neg Bottoms Only." There were about ten bottoms, two of us, white.  An older black dude who was standing at the front of the line went down the line of bottoms, a Sharpie in his right hand whereas his left hand was clearly (and liberally) coated with Vaseline.

He stuck his fingers in the first guy's ass, then wrote a T on the guy's ass cheek, going down the line doing this to everyone, but the ass of some bottoms he wrote an S and on others a T.  He got to the white guy in front of me, buried his fingers into the guy's ass and smiled, writing an S on the guy's ass.  Then he got to me, finger-fucked me and wrote a T on my ass.  I asked "What's that for?"

"Tight or sloppy.  So you get the right-sized butt plug after you take some dirty seed," he explained with a laugh, adding, however, "To be honest, most white guys are an S by the time they leave."

I was scared and ready to bolt, but in looking at the guys in the Poz Top line, I saw so many enticing cocks, my libido won-out. We went a little further in to a cement-walled shower in which there was a stainless steel douche mounted in the wall. The several guys bolted rather than go through with it, but five guys, including me, douched themselves. Truth be known, I had douched before I left the house, so had no qualms douching again. When I in front of the line, I told the thug I had douched earlier, but he must have taken some pleasure in administering douches because he literally pushed me on to the nozzle and blasted the water, which was fucking cold as hell. Now, the shock of icy cold water pouring into my ass got me thinking 'I'm out of here', but before I could act, I saw the next step in the process, and was intrigued.

A big ugly black dude with big fucking lips, (I love to kiss black dudes with big lips) was seated on folding chair with a small tooth brush. The black guy was apparently tasked with roughing-up the asses of the bottoms, because he was using a tooth brush to abrade the bottoms' holes. We lost two more guys, including the only other white guy. I was last in line so when I bent over and the guy pushed the tooth brush up inside my ass, it was caked with the scum from the other guys' asses. Steeling myself, I bent over and felt him brush me but he kept going and wouldn't pull it out for a long time, saying "You're the only white meat left. You will be convert today in one session - for sure." Now I admit I was a bug chaser and I wanted to convert, but now was having second thoughts about subjecting myself to the tops at this gathering.

The black dude Terick came over to me after my hole was brushed and led me up to a plywood partition with a sling. He told me to lay back into the sling and he handcuffed my arms to the chains, asking if I wanted the hood? "Fuck no! I want to see who is pozzing me."

Terick laughed saying "You're going to wish you had the hood when your done, Daddy. My buddies are going to gut your white hole tonight. These brothers love white meat!" I was both scared and excited. Terick came back and asked me "Do you need anything before I open your booth to the Poz Tops?"

"No, where are all Poz cocks?"

Laughing, he replied "Yeah, that's what you paid for!"

Terick opened the door and the black dudes swarmed into the little cube. They were all hung. One guy stuffed his dick down my throat and I started sucking. I was distracted but then felt a big cock push up inside me. I pulled the dick out of my mouth and asked "You fucking me raw?"

"Fuck yeah. No rubbers at a conversion party."

"No, I'm done. I want out." I wanted so bad to take poz loads and yet I was chickening-out. "I want out!"

The mean ass black dude came over to me and asked "What the fuck are you was doing?"

"Quitting," I answered.

He grabbed my hair and shook his fist in my face and menacingly snarled "You are the only white meat I got. You ain't going anywhere. You wanted to be converted, and that's what you'll get."

Thinking quickly I said "I have to go take a dump."

He replied "Well, take it it right here 'cause you not getting unlocked 'till all these guys who want some neg white ass get some." The big dude started pumping my hole again as another guy shoved his cock down my throat. Tears flowed, and the mucus in my throat slopped-out as I was raped.

After a few minutes of hard mouth-fucking, the cock in throat blew. "Here comes some dirty HIV seed you wanted. Now, don't waste a drop, mother fucker!" I didn't. I sucked it all down. The big black thug in my ass was starting to burn up inside my raw white asshole. I knew he was leaking precum.

"You poz?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, Daddy, and you won't need anymore loads than this to convert."

"Please man, I changed my mind. Don't cum inside me!"

"Fuck you, Daddy.  I paid money to fuck a negative ass and you're getting charged-up real good." Just then he flooded my insides with dirty jizz.  He pulled his cock out slowly and another dude went up in me.  Not a single drop of the dirty jizz inside my white hole was wasted.  

The thug came over and wrung the rest of the cum out of his big black cock. "Lick it off.  Taste this dirty man seed, mother fucker."

It was over.  I was sure I couldn't back at this point.  My ass was full of millions of poz pollywogs working till there death to convert my hole to poz status.  I licked the cum dripping from his cock as he forced me to tongue wash his black dick.  Succumbing to the situation, I felt in my heart I had been pozzed.  Reasoning it was too late to try to stop the process, I relaxed and gave myself to the other nineteen loads of poz jizz which exploded inside my ass.

Afterwards the dude who organized the party approached me just before I left the warehouse, and commented "You sure got what you paid for.  I'll see you back here in a month or so to get a special toxic tattoo above your asshole.  It's my trademark for pozzing you."

Yes! This was a real event, not a story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 24

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...