Poz for a year and still cant fuck

rawbearfun

I have been poz for more than a year, and I still can't seem to get my act together to fuck... I was a barebackin piggy top before rimming, fucking raw, felching - felching is fuckin amazing, ass to mouth play and parTying like a proper piggy top whore - it was fucking brilliant!

But once I found out I was poz I took a step back... waaaaaay back from fucking. I stopped cold turkey.

And now it has been more than a year.

I want to get back into some delicious arses and create havoc with my thick cock but at the same time I selfishly don't want to fuck up my health status anymore.

I lucked out with a very high CD4 count - so I don't need to get on meds for quite a while and I want to stay that way.

Fuuuuuck! Completely lost on what to do & wondering if anyone had faced similar issues...

Hi mate, I met a guy from the US at Berlin Folsom and he had just converted but had not beeing able to fuck and unload his toxic load in any guys...I met up with him and was so turned on and wanted him and made sure he knew it...I was the first guy he fucked and unloaded into after converting...the secret I found was to make him comfortable with giving me his toxic load and him knowing how much I wanted it in me...since then he has fucked ;-)

I'm sure it's different for everyone. I did the opposite of you, and went out and fucked as many times a day as I could. During the summer I had my "office hours" and made appointments for guys to come over and fuck every hour from 10 AM until 3 PM. That went on f Now I'm fine with one a day.