Taking POZ but ON MEDS loads... still risky?

I've read the research and I know that some feel it is safe and others feel it isn't but just wondering what those on here think?

I've met a healthy couple that is on meds and wants me to be a third which I am fine with and I'm OK but want to know if others here feel it is risky.

I am also topping a poz bottom for over a year now and have caught nothing so I think this next step might be safe... or as safe as can be.

• 7 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have met a couple of guys on meds, yet they tell me that they are either starting a meds break, or getting back on meds,  what is the length of time off meds, or getting back on them, that you are risky.  I am not looking for an exact time frame, yet generally speaking?

Guest Descartes70817

My healthcare provider assured me that I cannot infect anybody as long as I take my meds as scheduled. She also told me that the meds will protect me from most other HIV Type 1 variants as long as I take my meds on time every day.

Guest Porthos

If an HIV positive individual is taking medication and has been consistently undetectable for 6 months, they cannot transmit the virus...

U=U undetectable = untransmitable