Curious about odds

Just wondering,

seems a lot of guys have to work at becoming infected. What are the odds of getting pozzed? Just an idea, roughly, in different situations:. Guy I on meds vs not, pulls out vs not, etc.

Well, if he is on meds, and is undetectible, odds are lower than a goy not on meds with a high viral load. Pulling out would be lower risk than blowing it all in you and letting it stew in your hole for hours. But it also depends on his viral load, any abrasions inside your ass, and many other things. Even when i was off meds, and tring to infect a buddy, it never took in him, and we used just about every method to try other than a blood slam.

• 3 years later...
Guest btchbyl

if u let a dude fuck u bb then expect a load up your ass. cant count how many bare dicks i let up my ass with promise they will pull out b4 cumming then dont. never had 1 pull out yet always jizzes in my ass.

These are just stats because I've taken more than 2,000 loads over the years and I'm still HIV-. For some guys it only takes one load and they may get infected.

Also, in terms of Anal, the chart distinguishes between "Insertive partner’s risk (circumcised)" and "Insertive partner’s risk (uncircumcised)". But when a top is getting sloppy seconds and the hole has been filled with poz cum, wouldn't that make a difference for the top getting infected?

Guest ff-whole

I have had my share of loads from which I didn't know what status they were...

So far negative but remember... It's like Russian Roulette...

Anybody can say what they like... undetectable, negative, positive, disease free, and they could be lying until the cum comes out of your ears...

It just doesn't matter... when the dick with the cum coming out of it has your ticket on it, you will get positive or rake up an STD.

I would go on Prep if I could get it... unfortunately I can't.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest descartes70817

if u let a dude fuck u bb then expect a load up your ass. cant count how many bare dicks i let up my ass with promise they will pull out b4 cumming then dont. never had 1 pull out yet always jizzes in my ass.

My bad, but I do that if its what it takes for a guy to let me fuck him bareback. Once I'm inside there's no fucking chance I'm going to pull out though. My favorite thing is to jerk him off while I fuck him. When he cums I 'lose control' so quickly I forget to pull out

• 4 weeks later...

Last odds I saw say that if a poz guy fucks you the overall odds are between 50 and 70 to 1 it will catch.  Can catch on first try though.  This is just overall odds they have found.  Guy on meds and undetectable has had various results so far--from 0 chance as long as they take their meds properly to almost the same as no meds when they don't take meds properly.  It was found a while back that a very large number did not take their meds as prescribed, leading to people getting HIV from them because of that.   Saw a chart once that listed the 'best' way to catch HIV was from those saying they are Neg but not really testing, lol, followed by no meds and undetectable the lowest risk.   Depends on other factors also.    Cleanliness of your hole, or abrasions in there or around opening and so forth.  You can catch it from oral, but only they have found, when you have abrasions or sores in your mouth or throat.   Many factors go into it.

• 4 months later...
Guest descartes70817

I should be high risk then. I was tested in September 2014, but not since. I always assume I'm fucking poz hole even when I'm fucking my regular guy, and assume that eventually I will get the bug from someone.

Took several dozen loads over a lifetime, still neg. Tops said they were neg so either they were truly neg, low viral load, or I still haven't caught it. Most times it was one on one but I've been in a few threesomes, bath houses, and one Cum Union.

Not looking to convert (yet?) but I have a latex allergy, plus skin to skin feels a billion times better. I literally feel high when a nice large dick unloads deep in me.

• Upvote 1