Curious about odds

Took several dozen loads over a lifetime, still neg. Tops said they were neg so either they were truly neg, low viral load, or I still haven't caught it. Most times it was one on one but I've been in a few threesomes, bath houses, and one Cum Union.

Not looking to convert (yet?) but I have a latex allergy, plus skin to skin feels a billion times better. I literally feel high when a nice large dick unloads deep in me.

You are a great candidate for PrEP. I'd get on it.

• 7 months later...

I never pulled out of a cunt until it was too late. Women can tell that you pumped a good one into them as it trickles out later, and they can feel it. Unless we’ve had our hole really reamed well, loads will stay inside and we won’t know. We’ll hold every toxic drop.

“Them?” If it’s the right time in their cycle, they’re knocked up.

“Us?” If it’s fate, we’re knocked up.

Though neg, I serosort for poz loads, just for the excitement, so someday, I’ll get converted. Heck, there’s two hot loads soaking into me as I write this.

• 8 months later...

I posted this elsewhere as well, but the statistics are tricky.  They are great for defining the whole HIV transmission spectrum, but are hardly ideal for determining a single queer's chance of getting knocked up.  I chased--bottom only during that time.   Odds indicate that one out of 70 "risk factors" would result in my conversion.   

While I will never know for certain.  It is quite likely that my New Year's Eve (2016) date was the one that done me.   He was number 60 risk factor (the first time), but it was also the very first time he topped me.    Had I started my chase with him, I could have been a one and done.  

Perhaps it is more appropriate to think (hope??) the next dude is the one that will change you.   Very likely it will happen at some point.