Farewell to POZ Loads, or My Boy and I have another FUCK PARTY

My boy and I have been having LOADS of fun over the past few years taking raw POZ and NEG loads pretty often. We decided to finally get tested and both came back NEG. We were shocked. I asked my boy if he thought we had dodged a bullet and might want to stop playing around with so many POZ friends. He thought about it and decided we should. Maybe we would turn over a new leaf? Maybe we'd go back to only sleeping with each other or maybe down the road we'd still have raw fun, but only with NEG cocks

We planned a “farewell party” or sorts to say so long to our POZ playmates, a dinner party, not a sex party, for once. My boy handled all of the arrangements, and invited six of our most frequent fuckbuddies, two NEG hunks and four POZ studs. JR, the first POZ stud to load my boy's raw hole was of course invited, and he asked if he could bring along his friend Brian, a go-go boy, for some entertainment. I said fine, as long as there was no sex, just “entertainment.”

As the sun started to set, we all enjoyed cocktails on the deck and BJ grilled up some steaks. All was good natured, and our fuckbuddies all told me how much they were going to miss loading my hole and my boy's hole. They all seemed genuinely supportive of our decision to start playing it safer.

After dinner, the doorbell rang, and Brian showed up with his boombox. I remembered him from the clubs downtown, but hadn't seen him in a while. Turns out he had been POZ for going on three years, and the management at his bar kept him on, dancing and turning tricks, until he got a biohazard tattoo on the small of his back. Management apparently had been worried that the tat would be a turn-off to some of their clients... The years had been kind to Brian, and he had kept up the hours at the gym, keeping his toned body as sexy as it ever was. JR had us all move our chairs into a circle and Brian started his music.

Brian gyrated as he started peeling off his shirt, swiveling his hips and working his jeans down them, revealing a shiny g-string. He went from guy to guy giving brief lap dances to all as they ran their hands all over his toned body. Brian's cock was hardening under the cloth pouch of his g-string, and it kept getting bigger and bigger as he worked the crowd. He got to my boy and practically sat in his lap. Everyone hooted and cheered them both on, daring my boy to fish out his POZ cock. My boy looked at me, and I nodded my approval, reminding him that there was to be no sex, only “entertainment.”

My boy reached his hand into Brian's g-string, pulling it down. A massive drippy uncut cock sprang into view. My boy leaned back in his chair, with his eyes glued to Brian's cock as it bounced up and down. My boy was mesmerized. JR, ever the one to stir things up shouted to me over the music, “I bet your boy can dance that well! Can he give us a one last show?” My boy smiled and looked at me, again asking if he could. Again, I nodded my approval, hoping that he would keep his underwear on, and there there would be no sex, only “entertainment.”

My boy got up, mimicking Brian's gyrations, working the circle as he unsnapped the buttons of his shirt. He and Brian were grooving together, their faces getting close enough to kiss and then spinning around to dry hump each other. The guys were all getting pretty worked up, and I could see several moving their hands over their own hardening cocks. JR leaned over to me with a wicked grin and reached over to massage my dick through my jeans. “Let me know when things have gone too far,” he whispered into my ear, his tongue nearly licking my earlobe. I shuddered, and again nodded approval.

By now, my boy had pulled down his jeans, and I was surprised to see he was in a ratty stretched-out old jockstrap, his pert ass framed by stretched out elastic straps. One by one, he gave an intense lap dance to all of the guys in the circle, leaning forward as he got to JR, their lips almost touching. As he leaned forward, Brian kept rolling his hips in the laps of the other guys. All of the guys were obviously fully hard now, their cocks straining to get out of their pants. But so far, Brian's oozy cock was the only one in the group that was out. Brian reached forward and stood my boy up from behind, and whispered something into his ear. JR smiled that wicked smile at me and shouted, “I think things could get out of hand in a minute or two. Just say when, and we stop this.” I again nodded my approval for things to keep going forward, hoping that my boy was going to behave. No sex, just “entertainment.”

My boy worked his way over to me with Brian right behind him. He gyrated in front of me, then spun around and sat in my lap, swatting away JR's hand and groping my hard cock through my jeans. He sprang up, turned around and shoved his tongue into my mouth. We were both panting with lust. Breaking our kiss, he looked into my eyes and asked, “Do you like my show?” “YES,” I replied. “Want to see me dance some more,” he asked. “PLEASE,” I replied.

Brian was grinding away behind my boy's exposed ass, with his drippy hard cock bouncing all over, occasionally lining up with my boy's crack. My boy was whimpering, clearly loving the wet dick teasing his hole. “PLEASE” he mouthed me. I nodded my consent, allowing this to go further. At that moment, I knew my boy would be getting at least one POZ load that night. My boy turned his head to Brian and shouted over the music, “Give it to me!” All of the guys started hooting, tearing off one another's clothes. I got up, released my own leaking hose, and squatted down so I could watch the action closer. Brian was still grooving to the music, clearly loving his audience. I grabbed his tool and guided it to my boy's winking hole, keeping my hand wrapped around Brian's girth until his raw cock was all the way inside my boy. Both of them were so hot. Brian jackrabbited his cock into my boy as my boy was struggling to stay upright. JR leaned forward, releasing my boy's cock from his jock and tugging until he shot what might have been his last NEG load all over the floor. One of the other guys lapped it up and then fingering it into my ass. What the hell I thought, bending over so I could kiss my boy, and pulled my cheeks apart for whoever wanted a piece of my ass. I felt a wet dick slide up and down my hole and then in one shove all the way into my ass, wet balls slapping against my balls.

As he pumped his toxic jizz into me, JR leaned forward saying, “I love a good show!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

One hot fucking story. I love how they are drawn right back in to getting fucked by friends hot poz cock and no doubt at least one if not both of them will receive the gift and then they will need to decide if they share it with each other and hopefully share it with more and more men

• Like 1