[Sperm Pig] would you let a 13 y.o. boy suck your dick if he really wanted to?

Feeder

• Administrators

If the age of consent allowed it, I'd go for it. But I think when dealing with someone that young you have to let them take the lead... I think it's natural for them to experiment, but wrong for them to be "used".

• Upvote 2

If age of consent allowed, Not only would I love to have him suck me, but I would love to suck his his cock and let him cum in my mouth, then hopefully he would want to experience how it feel to fuck a man pussy and give me a second load deep in my ass

I think the age of consent in mexico is like 12..at least someone told me it was..and I think the youngest in the US is like 15..like Alabama..maybe 14..I'm not sure..I've never been interested in "boys"..now I will say sometimes a 16yr old jock type guy who's str8 can look really hot..cuz sometimes they're already full..I was 6'2 by the time I was 16..but I prefer real men..the question I have is what 13yr old is actually gonna ask those kind of questions?seems like that would only happen if an adult was asking the boy sexual questions..and then the boy becomes curious..so I'm not down for it at all..

by the time i was 13 i was seeking and finding sex, both with boys my own age and grown men. no one forced or coerced me into anything. i already knew the seductive power of the catholic schoolboy uniform. and judging from the responses i got when, as an adult, i wore it out to Fetish Night....

they alays say that pedos are adept at figuring out which boys would be susceptible to their advances. they never mention that willing boys are equally good at finding the men.

all that said, would i do it now? no.

u make a good point..boys start becoming very horny at around 13..I remember when I was 13..I was a boy scout..and we went on some sort of training in some forested area where I lived with other boy scouts..and I remember there was this man who was like 28,maybe 30..I don't remember if he was an instructor..but I remember I kept staring at him..cuz he was so attractive to me..now if some man actually took advantage of the fact I was "checking him out" when I was that young ,I don't know how id react,but I do know I was so fucking horny as a teenager..but was afraid to try anything,or coming out,being in fear of what classmates might do...so I waited til I was 18..so I guess I don't regret not doing anythhing..but kids now are exposed to way too much with sex online everywhere..and I'm sure adults are looking for vulnerable boys all the time..I'm just glad I like men..

when I was age 11 my 14 yr old cousin and I used to jackoff in his bedroom on friday afternoons, then by 12 my next door best friend and I used to jackoff every day when we went for a walk in the woods, then we got to jacking each other off and licking the cum off our fingers. We didn't really know enough back the that we could actually have satisfied each other in more ways tan we did

I took my first load at the age of 14 from a guy in his late 30s. I have always been one for men older than me but there are boys outt here that young who do want sex and men willng to give them it. I was one.