[Sperm Pig] would you let a 13 y.o. boy suck your dick if he really wanted to?

Feeder

I would never do anything with someone that young, always check the age of consent in your area. When in doubt, just say NO! Now here is an experience I had with a bearly legal teen chub chaser.

Many years ago I was approached by a 16yo emo twink chub chaser via Yahoo Messanger who lived a few town away from me. He found my profile on a popular chub website. After some general non sexual chat he admitted his age to me. He made it clear from the beginning that he thought the world of me and wanted me to be his first. I told him I understood his feeling, emotions and hormones driving him, but I told him I wouldnt be comfortable with any kind of sexual chat, pic exchaning or anything questionable until he was 17, which is the age of conset in New York State. We started as friends and I made sure to have nothing but a totally non relationship and non sexual conversation with him. Despite his age he understood and never pushed anything sexual. We talked about general stuff, School, College, Career fields, video games etc..

3 months after his 17 birthday he asked me again to be his first. I told him I needed to think and waited a few more weeks and told him to really think it through. He came back and professed his desire a final time. We arranged to spend the night together, I picked him up from around the corner from his house. Verified his age by checking his learners permit as well as documenting it on my phone and drove him to my place. We spent the night watching TV, cuddling led to kissing and everything progressed from there. I made sure to let him take the lead, he was quite aggressive, I never pushed him or made him do anything he didnt want. After disrobing and getting into bed, he introduced himself to my cock, despite being a virgin he was a quick learner and really seemed to love servicing a big man. I remember him saying his cock ached and was leaking profusly while he was servicing me. I remember distintly how he rubbed and grabbed my belly while blowing me, even deep throating me and forcing himself down on it to the point of gagging. After he got tired of sucking me he grabbed the lube and got himself ready and straddled me. I will never forget the look on his face as my thick chub cock slowly eased its way inside him, he hissed with pleasured, moaned from my girth until he had settled himself down on me all the way. Once he bottomed out he sprayed his cum all over my belly. He rocked and rode me at his leasure for a good 30 min, I told him I was going to cum and his responce was to bear down on my cock and learn down to kiss me deeply as I bred his virgin ass. The rest of our time was spend introducing him to everthing else he waned to experience. After we were done we I dropped him off not far from his house, and said goodbye.

I feel as an older experienced gay man its my duty to give younger guys an opportunity to experience their fist sexual encounter in a safe environment and on their terms, Ive heard to many horror stories of really bad first times, guys getting hurt by overly aggressive guys or impatient tops that have scared them from bottoming again. Unfortunetly I never heard from him again, but something tells me I unleashed a monster inside him that night and set him on a healthy path to find his sexual idenity.

Guest faggot hole

Like poztony, by 13 i already was pretty experienced. If the men who enabled me to find my true self so early had been like the cautious soles on this thread, i would have wasted years of my life in frustration.

Like poztony, by 13 i already was pretty experienced. If the men who enabled me to find my true self so early had been like the cautious soles on this thread, i would have wasted years of my life in frustration.

At 13 all I was doing was wacking myself, wish I had known someone who would have let me suck hi off, because i love the tast of cum in my mouth

Like many others on here I was lusting away for older men , wishing my parish priest wasn't the only straight priest in the diocese. But I've always been attracted to burly hairy men, hell at thirteen I'd ride my bike to a nearby park every Sunday and sit in a stall with a view of the trough urinal and watch the swinging cocks, wankinh out two or three loads. Was I physically ready? Hell yes! Would I have been able to handle it emotionally or psychology? No. It would have seemed like way more than anonymous casual sex. Do I think its right for the one's that say they would, not really, but that's just my opinion. Personally I couldn't cause I don't even find guys in their late teens particularly attractive much less a kid of thirteen. I know some guys in my day to day life who would. Just keep that the hell away from me.

Notwithstanding the age of consent issue, I've long felt that if the boy is curious and wants to explore, I should let him. As long as I'm not forcing him to do anything, but merely providing him the opportunity he wants and was looking for, then I'm not taking advantage of him...I'm helping him learn necessary life lessons. That being said, this is just a philosophy I've recently developed, and I've never been in this situation in real life.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm another one who started at 12-13 first with a neighbor kid and then with a guy I met in a park who took me home for a tutorial. My taste always was for grown up men and from 13 on I was on the streets and in the parks cruising. I have very good memories of some of those men. That was my experience and some of my friends have similar memories. When a child molestor case is in the news, I want to know about the boys' contribution. Often the hysteria of parents and other adults is misplaced and may cause a youth more emotional disturbance than the sex would ever do. All this said, I would not have sex with a kid!

Often the hysteria of parents and other adults is misplaced and may cause a youth more emotional disturbance than the sex would ever do.

Exactly. I agree 100%! Its funny, you don't typically see the kid displaying symptoms of being "traumatized" until they're told by others that what happened was wrong. I firmly believe that it is the pressure of society constantly telling the kid that what happened was wrong and that they should feel bad that causes the psychological damage we see in those that have been "victims" (assuming there was consent on both sides. Obviously, rape is another issue entirely).

I believe that if a 13 yr old want to experience how to suck another man that he should be allowed to and i would gladly allow him to practice on me, also would love to have him practice intercourse with my ass if that is what he wants to do. I would be willing and happy to have him practice all he wants, especially if he has matured to the point of where he has started to ejaculate.

I would air on the side of caution, like many I started at 13, the guy I was seeing was 23. We were out one day and bumped into someone who knew him and me and they told my Father. My Father insisted the authorities be involved and the guy I was seeing was arrested and prosecuted. I told everyone that he had not done anything with me I did not want to do but in their eyes I was just a child. The guy I was seeing lost his job (he was a teacher) and ended up with a criminal record. In the end he committed suicide.

In Ft Lauderdale Fl, and we have had 2 TV weathermen busted ( and careers ruined) for chatting up, and then sending pics , to what turned out to be undercover police. In just the last 2 weeks, another police agency decided they had solved all the other crimes in the area and put a detective online trolling, and managed to arrest a school principal and another man who chatted with the detective- who posed as a 15 yer old online. Man- if I get ANY msg from someone under 20, I duck, run and cover ! And really- I would rather have a skilled kink top use my ass any day over the fast , inexperienced fuck of a 19 year old just learning how to cum