[Sperm Pig] would you let a 13 y.o. boy suck your dick if he really wanted to?

Feeder

I would not do it because it does not turn me on. I generally like guys 30 and above. Even when I was younger I liked older guys. Having said that, if older guys were not around when I was 12, i would not have started having sex. They did not corrupt or force me into sex. I wanted it and went for it. Thankfully they gave it to me.

• 5 months later...

I started fucking around with men when I was 13. I always made the first move and most times it worked out for me and I got what I wanted. Only a couple times did the guy actually say no thanks. I'm glad there were a few guys who did, had a really good older guy about 27 who took me under his wing and taught me everything I needed to know to be safe from the crazy guys who would hurt a young stupid kid. But I always BB, he did teach me that

If I knew the boy very well and he could be trusted I would be happy to let him and would return the favor. Yes its experimentation but its also part of growing up. Often times boys who are unsure of there sexuality turn to men they know for guidance and maybe light sex. I see nothing wrong with helping a boy find his way

• 1 month later...

Interesting thread, I think to the number of questionably aged guys I have said no to. I normally send them in the direction of lgbt groups, or a counselor I used to know. She always worried that me,just talking with the "kids" about that even could get me in trouble. On the flip side, I did just tell my mom, I was lowering my age limit back to 18, in front of an 18 year old I hope takes me up on it. You should have been there for that.LOL

It used to be normal for dads to introduce their sons to sex, you don't even have to go back that far.Dads would carry their sons to .whorehouses, in fact, there used to be one near lonestar, that a buddy of mine and hiis father wanted to take me to, before I became sexually active. Never did get to go, but they had shared more than a couple, together. Makes me wonder about just what else they might have done.

When I was 13 I was in the Club Baths in NYC getting my ass loaded by quite a few men!

I had visited many NYC adult venues with my Gym Teacher from Adonis to Club Baths, St Marks, Everhard, Mine Shaft..They never bothered for ID back in those days because I looked like I was 19 at that time, and I'll never forget the night we got into Studio 54 and we had sex in the balcony! Later that night when we having sex again in the basement Steve Rubell, the owner of 54 noticed my ass was "A little young" and when we were done ordered us to leave - We had gotten dressed and got upstairs and I was hesitating to get out the front door - Steve gave me the hardest kick in my ass I ever had in my life and I went flying out the front door - That was the Magic of 54 - Of Course I never got back inside again until KTU threw a party there back in 97.

No I wouldn't, but, with that being said, my first load was from my buddies father while he was staying at his mothers for the weekend. His father used to walk around he house naked alot and I couldn't help staring at him. I was there looking for my buddy and his father talked to me about how much I stared at him and the discussion led to me telling him I was curious. He let me stay the night and was gentle but showed me everything I needed to know. We hooked up quite a few times after that, a couple were even with his partner. I wasn't forced and loved every minute of it. Nowadays, bad idea.

NO! - but for the reason that I don't like being sucked - by anyone - I like to suck, I like to swallow cum, I like to be fucked and to take cum up my arse, I like to be fisted and to fist - but i DON'T like to be sucked - I just get soft and find it a waste of the sucker's and my time.

Considering that this site is all about "breeding", I guess that most of you guys are either POZ or on your way to becoming POZ. In that case, "your dick" equals "your POZ dick". That established, would you really fuck a naive 13y.o. boy's virgin throat with your grown up POZ cock, reaming it out and getting it all sore before flooding it with your (at least potentially) contagious cum? Sure, there are a lot of curious boys out there (and I was one of them), but some if not most of them aren't even aware of the risks they are taking. As a kid of 13 I would have gladly sucked any grown man's cock waved into my direction, but still I believe it's too easy to say "The kid wanted it.", when expecting a responsible decision from a hormone driven underage boy is obviously expecting way too much of him. When the kid is not able to calculate the consequences, you as an adult should do on his behalf. Just my opinion.

Naw, not into it. I'd rather be a mentor/friend.

I agree with evilalex. I would much rather be a friend to a 13 yo boy...that is until he turned 16. Thats the age in which I would play with a hot teen...that is if he asked. I would never ask them. They have to make first contact.