What was your Fuck Flu like?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I am one of the "in between" guys.  I cannot say that I have had no symptoms.  Additionally, I cannot say that I have had symptoms that have been significant.   Inflamed lymph nodes were the first thing---and what resulted in me testing much sooner than expected.  A slightly elevated temperature and some general feeling of being tired have accompanied the swollen, hard nodes---but neither of those two things would have even been something I noticed if I had not tested.

It has just been a week since I first noticed the lymph node issue....and they seem to have stayed about the same.  Given what is happening within me during this period of seroconversion, it seems as if this is a very light physical response.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Porthos

I remember getting sick in early autumn. Achiness, fever, weakness, night sweats....Basically felt just like the flu. It was a bad flu....104 fever for about 4-5 days, missed about 4 days of work, but subsided and felt fine within 10 days... It worried me because it wasn't flu season. That summer I had been taking loads from a black guy I met. We fucked about 6 times that summer and his big cock really tore up my hole. I got tested later that Fall, just routinely and found out I was poz, so I'm convinced he knocked me up...Never saw him again and he probably had no idea he was filling me with his toxic babies

• 4 weeks later...

I woke up at 3am last night with vomiting and soft stool. But that's it. I wonder if more is to come. I will be testing at the end of this month.

did u get tested?

I remember getting sick in early autumn. Achiness, fever, weakness, night sweats....Basically felt just like the flu. It was a bad flu....104 fever for about 4-5 days, missed about 4 days of work, but subsided and felt fine within 10 days... It worried me because it wasn't flu season. That summer I had been taking loads from a black guy I met. We fucked about 6 times that summer and his big cock really tore up my hole. I got tested later that Fall, just routinely and found out I was poz, so I'm convinced he knocked me up...Never saw him again and he probably had no idea he was filling me with his toxic babies

sounds like you had it.

what you think about getting bred by bbc?

My flu by far was the worst flu I would ever have, I literally felt like my body was turning inside out for a solid week. I rarely get sick even to this day after converting but by far the worst ever. Night sweats, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle aches, general malaise etc.....

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

My version of the fuck flu felt achy and hot.  It came on quickly, lasted about 6 days, and I got my poz result when I went to test immediately after.  My bones felt like they had been hollowed out and filled with broken glass.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...