Should or Shouldn't I ?

First of all, I am an Asian bottom living in South East Asia where getting low price HIV med can be difficult.

I am neg, and like the feeling about bareback sex.

But I don't bareback partly due to worry about getting STD or HIV.

And my current job, country and life do not allow me to get positive.

I also would like to keep my Neg status. Thus, I kinda gave up on bareback sex.

Like everyone else, I cruise often in MH, BBRT, A4A and etc.

Is not easy to find a hot caucasian/black/latino guy, well hung and wild who interested in topping an Asian.

But I met someone online through BBRT recently who travel to my country and willing to meet up.

He fit my requirement of : "I will let him fuck me bare!"

But there is a problem, he is poz, undetectable.

I know the undetectable poz is very unlikely to transmit virus to a Neg person. (source : rawTop's swiss research)

But regardless, there is still a risk there.

So, my question is: should I let this great opportunity pass? Or should I go ahead to let my desire took over, and have fun with the undetectable poz ?

comments are welcome.

In all seriousness, it sounds like a hot opportunity but think about all the things in your life that might get screwed up if you do contract HIV.

ESPECIALLY since you know that the meds are not cheap.

Many of us talk on this site about how much we love barebacking, but, speaking for myself here, I do it in the context of being able to afford HIV meds (i have a job with great healthcare) and thinking about the consequences.

My answer is jerk off about it, talk to the guy about it, fantasize about it, et cetera if you want to or need to.

But maintain the difference between fantasy and reality.

First of all, I am an Asian bottom living in South East Asia where getting low price HIV med can be difficult.

With that in mind I'd say play it safe. I wouldn't do bare at any time with anyone until I am absolutely sure that I can get on meds in case the inevitable happens.

So, even an undetectable top still "bad" for a neg bottom to get fuck ??

Another question : Does it make a different if the poz top pull out before shooing in my butt? Does it decrease the risk of getting infected? In statistic, does it matter ?

I'm Asian and btm so can relate here's the thing. If you are worried about getting infected from this top whether undetecable or not for your peace of mind don't hook up with him. Better to be safe than sorry because you are not wanting to be POZ

An undetect person is much less of a risk than any random guy who is not sure about his status.

This is what I thought. Should I miss another few more years of bare fun time until I am financially more stable so I can afford the med in case I turn poz ?

Or the risk is so low that I should just bare fuck it ?

Getting poz is more like getting a burden than a life sentence.

I have to eat well, excessive often, dragging the meds, and etc.

I don't think I have time for that.

@Azd : I wish I can be like you. Since I got fuck bareback 10 years ago (a black top with 9in took the condom off while fucking me because he can't get hard),

I was hooked. He claimed he is neg but I found antiretrovirals meds in the refrigerator. He fucked me 2 more times the same night bareback. He claimed he don't have pre-cum so I shouldn't be worry. He never shoot or cum in me while we fuck. Still give me a boner when I think of it.