Question for the Poz Tops!

pullmanslut

An out of towner puts an add on craigslist saying he's a bottom and wants fucked, doesn't mention safe or bare. He says he's clean, ddf, hiv- and wants to stay that way so he expects the same. He host in his motel.

Do You,

1. Reply but tell him your status and see how he reacts or fuck him safe.

2. Ignore the add and don't reply.

3. Reply and drop your poz load in him anyway.

depends on where u are on this planet. lookin for bb sex here in LA is like lookin for trash on the sidewalk. Bum-fuck-egypt might be a different scenario. LA? Id delete. Bum-fuck? Id probably say Im poz and see what their reaction was.

Why's he an asshole for that message?

"Clean" is offensive. I am poz, but I am not dirty.

DDF free? Really? because he says so? For all I know he can be a stealther posing as a good boy. When I was neg, and I was concerned about becoming poz, I did not advertise myself as DDF looking for same. I used condoms. Because I knew that people lie, and if I assumed everybody to be poz. So, that's why he's an asshole.

"Clean" is offensive. I am poz, but I am not dirty.

DDF free? Really? because he says so? For all I know he can be a stealther posing as a good boy. When I was neg, and I was concerned about becoming poz, I did not advertise myself as DDF looking for same. I used condoms. Because I knew that people lie, and if I assumed everybody to be poz. So, that's why he's an asshole.

If you are stupid

Fair enough, I went over my original post and can see how someone would be offended by the Clean statment in the context i put it.

Should have put clean (freshly showered) ass ready to fuck. then went on to say ddf and hiv- . thanks for pointing that out.

and i know people lie, that's why i posted this question to see the responses.