Cum Dripping Sunday III: The Recharge

My ass was a cummy mess! I looked at it with my iphone camera and I was fucking oozing! It was almost 10:30 now and I wanted to make one more stop that night before I called it quits. I walked out of the video store smiling my ass off and I was sure all the guys knew I had taken lots of cum.

I hailed a cab on 8th ave and headed to a small bareback sex party in the east village…

I rang the buzzer of the apartment near Astor place and was buzzed in quickly. I checked my clothes while exchanging pleasantries with the host, whom I have know for some time being a semi-frequent attendee of his party. This particular party was advertised as a bareback party, condoms would be provided but it was expected that you were going raw.

As I was packing my thing into the trash bag for the clothes check, the buzzer rang and in came a sexy German guy. He was naked and hard in a few short minutes and I went into the play room. The room was equipped with a sling and some benches for play and lube, I had my own poppers. I sat down and the german sat next to me, we started stroking each others cocks, but he didn’t want to do more. I however wanted more cum up my ass, especially from the men at this party, most of whom were known or expected to be poz.

The buzzer rang again and shorty after a Latino guy walked in with a raging nine incher. He was a no games kind of guy and immediately went on his knees, bent me over and starting eating my ass. He was real good at it, and got my hole nice and relaxed and wet. I started hitting the poppers and bent over more to let him in further. The German guy was right in front of me smiling and watching, he reached over and held my ass cheeks apart and the Latino pig really went to town, slurping on my ass hole, spitting into me, and tongue-fucking me hard. I was ready to get plowed and he knew it. He stood up and slid his entire length into my hole until I felt his stomach and hips against my ass. He held my meaty ass cheeks and rough fucked me deep. He was long dicking my ass, and I was staring into the German's face as he jerked off watching me take the Latino's cock, a man who’s face I hadn't even really gotten a clear look. The German was smiling at me, saying telling me what a good slut I was, a good little faggot slut boy.

The Latino started slamming into my ass and then leaned into my ear, “Can I cum in you?” he asked me. “Of course man, load that hole, fill me up man!” I replied. This drove him crazy and I edged him on, wanting him to cum in my ass, I wanted him to add his seed to that of the other anon men who had dumped in me earlier that day. He started to grunt and buckle and I knew he was cumming. He fucked me harder then, pushing his dick as far as it would go. I imagined his cum seeping into my blood stream and my own cock was oozing pre cum. Mine wasn’t the only cock on the verge of shooting ropes of poz jizm, the German guy wouldn’t even touch his own for fear of cumming too soon. But I wanted him in me too. “Can I sit on your cock?” I asked. “I’m too close man” he replied. "Well I want your cum in my ass, dude.” I turned around and slid my well cum-lubed ass onto his throbbing shaft and he immediately started to pulsate into me. I felt ever gush of cum from his cock. It was fucking beautiful and I had to keep away from touching my own cock before I too came. When I slid off I tried to suck him clean but he was too sensitive from the intense orgasm he had just had up my ass, so smiling my thanks, I went outside in the backyard for a smoke.

When I came back in there was an older guy there, maybe late 50’s, well built for his age and with a look I loved: that of an older-man with AIDS wasting! He was fucking hot. As I admired him, the host came over to me and said “He’s an awesome top, and very potent.” He said winking. I understood what he was saying: that this man was a walking AIDS death fuck. Of course I wanted him to charge my hole.

My Latino friend had another plan for me though. He saw me and immediately bent me over onto the bed in the living room, and slid slid his cock into me and fucked me harder than he had before. Slamming into me, tearing me up. I was sure I was going to be in pain the next day. He slam fucked me for what seemed like 15 minutes and then held me down by the neck doggy style and unloaded in me again. When he pulled out I felt the trickle of cum slide out of my hole, down my ball sack and that’s when I felt my AIDS daddy's mouth. He was licking my balls clean making his way toward my hole. I was in heaven. I wanted him to fuck that diseased cum into me more than I wanted anything else.

He cleaned my hole off then grabbed me by the hair and moved my mouth over to his dick. He was eight inches, cut and really veiny. I love veiny cock, especially when I know the guy had AIDS blood running through those veins. I licked him shaft to balls then slid him into my mouth and sucked him with fury: softly but with intent, wetting his balls with my tongue on the down stroke and lingering for a second longer on his head. He was fucking loving it. “Yeah, boy, suck that dirty cock, use your mouth on daddy's cock. Make daddy feel nice and good with that slut mouth” he grunted at me. I pulled off took a huge hit of poppers and went to town on his dick, sucking with fury and a passion for raw poz lust. He slapped my ass giving me the signal to 'bring that hole over here'. I spread my ass myself, opening my hole, making sure he saw the cum already buried into me, advising he I was a gaping AIDS fuck hole available for his pleasure. “Fuck me daddy. Give me that toxic seed, fuck that cum into me” I said in a hushed whisper. “What was that boy? You want what?” he demanded, placing his cock head against my open hole. “I want you to fuck me with that dirty tool, Sir. I want you to recharge that ass with your strain, fuck that cum into my blood!”

He slammed his cock into me and pounded away. It hurt real bad, he was intentionally hitting my walls and fucking me with a slight sideways slant to insure some damage. This guy enjoyed fucking bug chasing bottom boys. “Yeah, Daddy. Fuck me! Fuck that load into my hole, Daddy. Give me your AIDS!” I shouted. “Don’t worry, boy. I’m gonna give you a good toxic load. Gonna make sure you get my DNA up your gut, give you the fuck flu all over again. You’re gonna remember this fuck, you stupid little AIDS faggot whore!” he said while slamming into me so hard I thought I would pass out. The other guys had been watching, some with looks of disbelief. Here was a pretty little 24 year old twink boy begging for AIDS sperm from an almost 60-something year old wasted-faced, skinny AIDS fucker - and loving it.

One of the guys fed me my poppers and didn’t remove the bottle. I was spinning. I was taking this cock with so much intent the rest of the guys were all jerking off. Even if they didn’t find Poz talk hot, at that moment, the depravity of my actions had everyone rock hard. The German guy came closer and said he was going to cum, my AIDS daddy pulled out a second while the German guy put his piss slit near my hole and sprayed my ass with his cum. AIDS daddy scooped some up put it on his cock and fucked the German's cum deeper into me. I felt so fucking full and slutty and open and wonderful.

AIDs Daddy had been fucking me for 20 minutes and was still going strong. When I asked him if he was close he said “Boy, I’ve cum in you twice already!” And I went nuts, bucking my ass against his cock and panting and begging for more. He flipped me onto my back to look me in my eyes while he fucked me and I saw a new cock near my mouth and instinctively began sucking it, although never loosing eye contact with my AIDS daddy. He slammed into me some more and spit into my mouth snarling. He looked like an evil possessed demon fucker, and I knew all he wanted was to make sure his AIDS lived in me for as long as I was alive. And I would be sure to pass it on when the time was right. This poz fucker would live forever through his AIDS lineage and I was his receptacle. “Here I cum again, boy, you want some more of my AIDS cum? Let me hear you beg!” “Give it to me, Daddy. I need your AIDS sperm. I need you to recharge my ass. Make me toxic. Give me your fucking POZ cum.” With that he came in convulsions, unloading his disease into me. He fell on top of me and pulled out.

For a second I felt very empty, like I was missing something, until the new guy mounted my ass. He was West Indian and hung, uncut, with a down curve to his cock. I hit my poppers more, I was almost too poppered out but being used so much without rest that I didn’t have time to think about it. The guy kept saying “Damn you're so full of cum. Fuck man, you're oozing all over my cock.” Needless to say he didn’t last long and shot in my ass with a series of grunts and bucks yelling for me to take his “fucking nasty seed!”

Now it was late and I needed to go but I also needed to cum, so I mounted AIDS daddy again and rode his cock while stroking my own uncut eight inch poz shaft. It didn’t take long for me either, but I shot more cum than I ever had in my life. It just kept cumming. The German guy scooped it up off the bed and smeared it on my face, then kissed me while AIDS Daddy began to pulse into my ass for the last time that night. “Damn you're a little poz slut. Your ass was the main attraction tonight huh. You’re so fucking hot. I love a little take all loads slut boy.” With that he kissed me on the mouth, in the process tasting my cum. He made me open my mouth and he spit my own cum back into my mouth.

I had to go. I was spent and tired and my legs and hole throbbed. The West Indian guy drove me home. We had good conversation and when I left I looked down at his car seat and sure enough there was a cum stain that leaked out of my ass. I didn’t care though. I had had a great Sunday and was now hungry as hell, so I stopped in the McDonalds and stood in line with my ass leaking poz cum down my shorts.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Great finish to an awesome stroke story. I barely got through that first sentence without my tongue salivating! So jealous of that hot Latino who got to relish that cummy hole! Crazed for all the guys that got you in this story and nearly shot without stroking over your description of the older guy fucking you with his death load. Finally the thought of you at the McDonald's with that precious poz cum oozing out of your hole and down your leg made my cock let fly with a nice white load. Thanks, Jack yet again!

• Upvote 1

Damn JF I need to learn a few things from you! What a hot little fucker! You know how to please a crowd! Wow!

I would echo Freddiboi's comment, Jackfoster. I made a few very minor edits on this story (mostly typos), but found I spent more time on it than I usually do - could it be because I blew two loads in the process of reading it?

• 6 years later...
On 7/21/2012 at 2:25 PM, Jackfoster said:

The boy lives in connecticut so we're making plans to have him come into manhattan and get pozzed up. It'll happen soon though. ~Jack

Can I come too sir? College jock with a tight neg hole. Not on prep and Id love to submit to your poz cock and take that dna. Do whatever you and and make me take whoever you say.