Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz

The stud hooked his hands under my arms and effortlessly lifted me off my knees and plopped me on the couch. “Don’t move,” I was commanded and he went to get the duffel bag. I sat in the middle of the couch trying to catch my breath. He returned, dropped the bag on the floor, and went to his knees. He grabbed me under my knees and pushed my legs up roughly, forcing my ass up and my torso to sink further into the cushion. “Hold your legs there,” he ordered, handing me my legs. I took them, keeping myself bent in half, cunt hole exposed.

“Look at that asshole gaping at me. It’s still so open.” And with that, he blew right into my pussy. I could easily feel the gust of air on my insides and immediately tightened my hole. He just laughed and dug into the bag for the first foreign object he would shove into my backside. When he hunched over to survey the different sized ass destroyers in the gym bag, I looked across the room from myself and saw that the opposing wall was predominantly mirrors. I saw myself – my red eyes, my face covered in dried snot and bile, my nips looking like two angry red spark plugs, legs in the air, my hairless ass pushed up and waiting for more abuse, three or four big handprints outlined in pink. And of course, there was my little less-than-five inch dick still hard as a stubby pencil making a pool of pussy boy precum on my defined abs. Oh, and he was right, my hole was slightly gaped still.

Using my muscles, I managed to wink it shut but every time I relaxed, it gaped open again slightly. What was I doing? I was about to be injected with viral cum from this viciously virile man. He was going to hand down to me his terminal disease like a gift, leaving it to remember him by whenever I dealt with a consequence of the sickness he was putting into me. Why wasn’t I trying to make a run for it? Why wasn’t I fighting to escape? Because he would never let me. He was too powerful and I was too weak. He too much of a man and me anything but. I was right not to run, this was what I was made to do, like it or not.

Stroking his massive oozing cock with one hand, he held a medium sized butt plug in his other hand. Squeezing his shaft repeatedly, he coaxed out glob after glob of precum onto the plug. Finally, he released his grasp and smeared his fluid all over the butt plug. He began to position it at the entrance to my gaping canal when I begged, “Please please that precum could get me sick.”

“Oh, you want me to put it in dry? I’ll wipe off my precum,” he retorted.

I couldn't imagine having this thing shoved in dry. I bit my bottom lip and began to tremble, “Okay, just put it in.” I was weeping softly as he pushed my O-ring wide with the butt plug. After being rammed by the mammoth he called a dick, the butt plug wasn’t so bad. It was a little tough getting over the wide bottom, but once it popped in, it just kind of nestle in my ass and was kind of relaxing. He pushed against the bottom of it, hitting a trigger in me, sending a chill of pleasure through my body that made me moan. He worked the plug in and out of me a few times and then abruptly pulled it from my hole.

“Here, hold onto this,” he said nonchalantly and put the butt plug into my mouth. My lips wrapped around the tiny connector between the base and the plug, making me look in the mirror like a very deviant toddler sucking on a very dirty pacifier. Without warning, I realized he was pushing beads into my ass … each bead got progressively larger and I felt like I was running out of room, but that was impossible. His cock was much larger than all of those beads put together. He managed to get the final bead into me, leaving me feeling significantly more bloated than anything thus far. With one motion, he pulled the beads completely out of me causing me to whimper, drooling over the slimy plug in my mouth, and spurting a wave of precum from my boy dick.

Like a worker on a conveyor belt, trained to do the same job over and over, he very systematically reinserted all of the beads. He didn’t pull them out though. He had a twist in store for me, and he sat up on his knees and pushed his cock into me again. Granted it still hurt like hell, but I knew how to manipulate my ass better to aid in accommodating him. His entrance pushed the beads further into me, hitting all sorts of different places, and making him groan. “Oh fuck, that feels good. I wish your fucking cunt came with these beads in it all the time.” He slowly pumped away for just a couple of minutes before slipping out of me and then yanking the beads out like a ripcord on a lawn mower. I let out a yelp, the butt plug falling from my mouth, bouncing off one of my defined pecs and down my tight stomach into my pool of precum.

“One last toy before I get back in there,” he informed me as he threw the beads aside, and stuck his hand back in the duffel bag. From the bag he revealed a monster of a dildo. A pitch-black latex faux cock about the same length as my tormentor, but significantly thicker and a hell of a lot more veiny. My eyes bugged out and he snorted, “That’s right, bitch, you’re gonna’ feel this one.”

Being realistic, he reached under the coffee table and pulled out a little box from which he got some lube that he poured all over this colon wrecker. After coating it with the lube, he positioned it at my hole and looked into my eyes. “You keep looking straight at me while this goes in,” he said, and I did. My ass had been worked over enough that it opened up to try and take this rubber cock as thick as a soup can. I felt my cunt stretch and strain as the stud applied consistent pressure to the dildo, forcing it into my chute and pushing my pussy walls wide. I whined, grunted, and moaned but I held my legs in place the entire time like a good bottom boy. Finally, he hit my inner ring and my eyes pleaded with him.

“Not this time, but next time, this dildo is going through, understand?” I nodded furiously, thankful for the reprieve. Instead he started fucking the dildo in and out of me, causing me to quiver and scream from getting my guts dragged back and forth by the lubed latex. He stopped suddenly, leaving it ¾ of the way in me. From the box, he brought a small bottle that he gave a few shakes and then unscrewed the tiny lid. He shoved the bottle under my nose and pushed his finger against the opposing nostril. “Sniff in deep,” he order. It smelled acrid and chemical. He did the same to the other nostril and I obediently sniffed more of the fumes. In seconds, my head was swimming, my face felt flush, and the dildo more easily maneuvered my tight fuck hole. He began fucking it into me again, and my ass felt like it needed it…in fact, it popped through my inner ring. It still hurt and made me scream but it was my cunt that had loosened enough to allow it.

“Atta’ boy,” he said and pulled the entire thing from my ass, throwing it aside and plunging the real thing balls deep in my gut. I cried out in pain again even though my ass immediately began milking him and my body tingled all over. Within a moment, the bottle was back under my nose and I was taking 2, 3, 4 deep sniffs of the unknown chemical. Heat rushed back to my cheeks, dizziness found my head, and my ass relaxed around the invading rocket lodged in my shitter. I was looking into his steely green eyes, my mouth agape making all sorts of noises when the oversized dildo that was just in my ass was shoved into my mouth. He continued to fuck my cunt with his cock while he fucked my face with the fake one. Mercilessly, I was skull fucked my this black sex toy tainted with my ass juice while he drilled me with his toxic pecker. Every time I would gag on the dildo, my ass would clench, making him let out a guttural groan. Finally, he pulled the rubber phallus from my mouth, slapped my face with it, and threw it aside, leaning over me to focus on his final domination (at least I thought it was his final one).

His body pressed against mine as he continued to hammer in me, balls slapping against my bruised ass. I knew what was coming. “Please, please don’t. I don’t want to get sick,” I begged.

“Do you not realize by now that this is what you’re made for? What you’re good for?” he asked sincerely, but cruelly.

“But I’m afraid. Please don’t infect me.”

“You love me, don’t you?” he asked. It was such a strange question.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“If you tell me that you love me and make me believe it, I’ll pull out,” he offered.

He continued to rail me, gutting me with his amazing cock, as I looked straight into his eyes and breathed truthfully, “I love you. I’m in love with you.”

He held my gaze for a second and then snorted evilly, “I know you do, you stupid cunt. But you’re just a hole to me. And you’re definitely getting bred today. You’re gonna’ leave this house well trenched and drenched.”

Oh my God, he had just played me. Forced me to allow myself to be emotionally vulnerable and then mocked me for it, and I was still going to be filled with HIV cum. And all I was to him was a hole. That kept repeating in my head, and suddenly, my puny boy dick was shooting ribbon after ribbon of cum over my torso.

“See, boy? This is your destiny. Boy cunt for sale, and you love it. You know that I’m still fucking you until I’m done, I don’t care how much it hurts.”

I guess that a lot of bottoms have trouble getting fucked after they cum. Not the case with me, as I would find out. He kept hammering away and my pussy relaxed even more now that I had cum, and the bull was able to rut even deeper. Just to humiliate me more, he scooped up my semen and shoved it in my mouth. My cum didn’t taste nearly as good as his precum and I pinched my face from the taste as he forced me to eat and swallow my own jizz. I refocused on the fact that he was about to poz me and I started to squirm again.

“Stop it,” he slapped my face, but I continued to whimper and wiggle. “Stop it,” he slapped me harder. “This is going to set you free, boy. You can fulfill your purpose now as an indiscriminate cum dump. No worries, no load turned away. That’s your future. And I’m going to see to it that no poz guy gets turned away from this hot hole.”

I knew I couldn’t get away, so I asked, “It’s not for sure, right? I mean, just ‘cause you cum in me, doesn’t mean I’ll get it for sure, right?”

Through a smile, he answered me, stroking my hair, “That’s right, boy. But that just makes it all the more fun when I pay your father rack rate to try again. Hell, that must be, what? Twenty-five? Thirty bucks?” He howled with laughter and picked up the pace of his drilling.

His arms wrapped around my body and he spit in my face as he slammed into my boy cunt harder and harder. My inner ring was constantly being torn open by his vicious thrusting. Suddenly, I realized that my legs were wrapped around his waist, pulling him into me. No matter what my head said, I couldn’t help it. My body responded to this man’s domination and my legs continued to pull him into me, my pussy walls gyrating around his baby maker, begging to have my insides doused with his hot, toxic seed.

His flexing stomach slapping against my spent dick and 8-pack, he began moaning loudly, “Here it comes, here comes my toxic cum. Right in that fucking cum dump. Fuck yeah, cunt, TAKE MY JIZZ! TAKE IT! I’M GONNA’ FUCK IT INTO YOUR GUT, FAGGOT! I’M CHANGING YOU INTO A POZ WHORE!” We were both bucking and thrusting against each other, grunting and groaning.

"NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T CUM IN ME!!" I screamed and begged.

"YOU DON'T GET A CHOICE IN THIS! YOUR HOLE BELONGS TO ME RIGHT NOW! I GET TO CHOOSE WHAT GOES IN IT! AND I CHOOSE MY FUCKING AIDS BABIES!"

"NOOOO! PLEASE!!!!!" I pleaded.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT! HERE COME MY SWIMMERS! ENJOY MY BUG!" he yelled out.

The cock inside of me inflated slightly, making me take a sharp inhalation of breath, and it began to pulse against my torn and battered ass walls. Hot jolts began to fill me and I knew his poison was shooting out of that bulbous head and hitting my deepest insides. My boy dick spasmed and a tiny bit more cum shot an inch onto my stomach. His balls were still draining into my cum hole, soaking my vulnerable tissue and blood vessels, marinating with my ass juice.

The stud collapsed on me with ragged breathing, still pushing and pulling his meat into and from my ass hole, fucking his DNA into my exposed fucked out cock sleeve. We lay there with only his hips moving, forcing his softening dick in and out of my drenched hole. My legs were still wrapped around his hips, clearly not wanting to have to move beyond this moment, not wanting to enter the next moment where I had to face the severity of the situation. After about ten minutes, his hips stopped moving and he sighed, “I have to piss.”

His cock popped out of my ass and I yelped a bit. The man that has just potentially infected me with HIV got up casually and headed to the bathroom. I looked across at the mirror to see my legs bent and spread, my pink ass held wide enough to view my gaping pink hole that now had a slightly more purple appearance. A thick white liquid drooled from my sloppy cunt. My pink pucker clenched tightly, sucking it back in. I guess it was hungry for it. I couldn’t control it.

“OK,” I said, but he chuckled and turned back, “OK? You’re coming with me.” Oh fuck! I wasn’t done.

More to come…

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

The entire bathroom was done in slate, the shower merely a step down in the corner of the room, covered on one side by a clear glass wall and the other two covered with the slate that continued up from the floor. A sturdy showerhead jutted out from the wall. “Get on your knees,” he growled as he shoved me into the slate enclosure still wet from his morning shower hours before. My knees harshly rubbed against the stone floor, and I looked up at him holding his soft cock. It was still incredibly impressive, still gorged with blood, at about 8 fat inches of juicy man meat.

“Please don’t…” I started to implore, but before I could finish my plea, a pale yellow stream of urine erupted from his tasty piss split and hosed down my chest. It was wonderfully warm, like the water in a heated pool, and the smell was somewhat indescribable. It was strong but not repulsive while clearly the scent of something debaucherous and nasty.

He stopped the flow for a second to command me to open my mouth. I did so without questioning though I really didn’t want to drink his piss. “Hold it in your mouth until I tell you to spit it out, understand?” I nodded in disbelief that I had been lowered to the status of a urinal.

His jet of piss restarted, aimed directly at my pie hole. I collected his fragrant amber fluid in my mouth until it was overflowing and dripping down my chin onto my clit-dick, now soft and even more pathetic looking. Once again, he retracted the steady flow. Eyes expectantly wide, I looked up at him, begging him to let me spit out the pee that was making me feel like a cheap, worthless public restroom. “Swallow it.” My eyes got bigger, surely he wasn’t serious. “I mean it, every drop. You should honor and appreciate anything that comes out of my body. I just sired you, bitch. I gave you my kids, passed on my gift, and showed you your true calling. Anything that I produce from my holes should be your favorite meal…so swallow my piss, fuck hole.”

I steadied myself and then closed my mouth and drank my first (but not my last) piss cocktail. The aftertaste haunted my mouth and nose, but I looked up to him proud of showing him proper respect for his bodily fluids. And actually, after the fucking I had just sustained, the nasty drink was somewhat refreshing, and I found myself wanting more. I cast eager eyes up to him and was met with an abrupt spray of piss all over my face. I knew he did it just to degrade me and a part of me did want to cry as his urine splattered across my face and all over my body.

“Wash your hair with it, piggie.” He managed to keep shocking me. “Don’t just kneel there like a whore, really be a whore. Scoop some piss off your body and the floor and wash your hair with it, you worthless hole!” I cupped my hands and tried to scoop up some piss from the slate, and then I massaged it into my hair. Tears were definitely flowing now. When I went to scoop up some pee from my body, what should catch my eye but my newly erect boy-dick. I couldn’t believe it! As I cried and rubbed another man’s urine into my scalp, my sorry-excuse-for-a-cock was hard as a rock. “You pathetic cum dump, look at that little miniature dick standing straight up. What a pitiful motherfucker, this REALLY is what you are, a fucked out, piss soaked, pozzed up boy cunt.”

All I could say was, “Yes, Sir.”

“Stand up, pussy boy,” he barked, the bombardment of piss having stopped. As I faltered, I felt his beefy hands grip my waist to speed my ascension back to upright and turned me to face the wall. I felt his sausage thumbs apply immense pressure on the small of my back, forcing me to bend over, catching myself with my hands on the slate wall. He wrapped his hand around the base of his puffy cock, pushing all of the blood still escaping his erection toward the last five inches of his tool. Without a word I felt it at my sore, worked over cunt, and soon is was lodged in me a few inches. I couldn’t believe he was ready to fuck again…but that’s not what he had in mind.

A warm sensation rushed into my bowels, completely washing through my insides. My God, he was peeing inside of my asshole. I moaned, reliving the sensation of being ejaculated into, though this was slightly different. It was more consistent and stronger. And more degrading. I truly was a human toilet. My mouth and ass is where you go to relieve yourself. I have no worth beyond this…collecting fluids from bigger men than me. These thoughts were interrupted by an incredibly full, bloated feeling in my abdomen. Of course, all that piss was ballooning my insides and corked with his big rod. Finally, the flow of urine stopped and he leaned forward to give me instructions, “Okay, when I pull my dick out, I want you to clench your hole as tight as you can so you keep all of that piss and cum in you. I want you to squat down, not kneel, but squat and suck my dick until it’s hard again, got that?” I simply nodded, and he said, “Good bitch.”

He pulled his meat from my anus and I contracted my hole as hard as I could. The discomfort was intense as it began to make me cramp a bit. I squatted in front of him and took his cock, still dotted with rivulets of pee, in my mouth and began sucking it. “Aw, come on, I already taught you this,” he said annoyed and grabbed the back of my head. Once again, he skull fucked, brutally using my mouth as if it were a pussy he was raping that he had no respect for or concern for leaving it in any kind of usable condition. I gagged causing my asshole to spasm open and propel some of the piss, and presumably toxic cum, out of my ass. “That’s it, faggot. That’s what I want. I want to see your choking clear that cunt out.”

So he continued to assault my throat with his ever growing manhood, instigating my gag reflex and causing my newly seeded pussy to convulse and slowly but surely expel all of the piss and cum he had just forced into me. This went on for about 5 minutes until my ass was just making wet fart noises when I would gag. “Okay, it’s empty. Take a shower, faggot, and meet me in the bedroom.” He abruptly walked out of the bathroom, leaving me to shower and regroup my senses.

I showered as quickly as I could, not wanting to anger him and anxious about what was coming next. I dried off and walked into the hallway, easily finding the master bedroom. He was on the bed, sunlight pouring through the window, shafts of light tossed across his furry muscular pecs, his tight trunk-like stomach, his dangerously powerful legs, and of course, his ten and a half inches of man at full mast. It was already glistening with lube as he stroked it. “Come over here and get on it, fuck boy.”

Knowing that begging him for a reprieve would do no good, I climbed onto the bed without hesitation, straddled him, and pulled my ass up high enough to connect the end of his cock with my hole. I pushed out on my hole to open for him and began to sit down. Fuck! Would this ever get easier? (The answer to that is ‘with him, no’…he would disembowel me whenever he fucked me.) Loud guttural noises and high pitched whining poured from my mouth as I tried to sit down to the base. He brought the bottle of chemical up to my nose again, “Take a hit of poppers, cunt.” I inhaled deeply into both nostrils and felt my battered walls give in. Once I had him completely in me, he said, “Get yourself off. Ride that dick and beat your tiny meat until you cum again. Use my dick. I want you to fully realize that you used another man’s REAL cock to make yourself cum like a woman.”

So I did. He just lied there, but I bucked up and down; I got up on my feet and gently used the whole length to caress my prostate; I took him deep, pressed firmly against my colon to make me whimper and jerk my boy-clit faster. It was humiliating, and yet, it felt SO good. The pain was exquisite and soon, ropes of cum were shooting all over his torso, my four-incher going almost immediately soft.

“Lick it up,” he ordered and although I wasn’t crazy about the taste of my own cum, I hopped off his cock and lapped it up obediently in mere seconds. As soon as my cum was eaten off his stomach and chest, he got up and positioned himself behind me doggy style. He slammed the entire length into me in one stab, sending me into a bout of screaming and howling. His hands pulling on my waist kept my butt firmly planted against his hips, and he advised, “The poppers are right there. I think you should take a hit.”

I hit the poppers hard and as soon as I had the cap back on, my asshole was railed with excruciating brutality. The poppers were turning the wreckage into pleasure, but I couldn’t catch my breath as my guts were repeatedly tossed aside to make room for the massive invasion of his cock. He rammed it in one final time and kept it there. I was trying to catch my breath and wipe the sweat from my face when I felt the dull point of something against my ass. I didn’t realize what he was doing until I heard the familiar squeak of a marker.

“Wait—“ I began.

“You hold your position and don’t even think about saying or doing anything. Just shut the fuck up and stay on all fours like the breeding bitch you are.”

He continued writing whatever it was he was writing on my ass. Mid-way through, he asked, “What’s your best friend’s name?”

“Matt Bennet, why?”

“Don’t you worry about it.” He had finished writing, and he pulled his cock from my hole about 3 inches, and then I heard the familiar shutter release of an iPhone taking a picture. I looked back over my shoulder. That fucker had gone through my stuff and gotten my phone while I was in the shower. “I know this is making you upset, but don’t think about doing anything about it. Just stay there,” he warned.

He tapped away on my phone and I recognized the sound of a sent text message. He threw my phone on the bed in front of me so I could see what he had done. Staring me in the face was a text conversation between me and Matt with the last entry being from me saying, “Great Saturday! I’m finally taking big raw cock up my ass like I've always wanted to!” and a picture of my ass stuffed with my assailant's junk. On my tight white hairless ass - decorated with a few pink hand prints still – was written in black marker CUM DUMP. And a little lower on my right butt cheek was scrawled the word CUM with a little arrow pointing to the place on my crack where my hole would be.

I was devastated. My best friend was going to get this picture. He would know that I was a worthless bottom bitch. I started to cry as the beast began to drill me again. He slowed his pace, wrote something else with the marker, snapped a picture, and went back to mercilessly pounding my cunt. He fucked me down on to my stomach, his entire body pressed to mine, crushing me with his weight. His legs and hips moved his cock into me at a different angle making me cry out in a new high-pitched shriek, but he just kept sawing into my hole. Once again, he changed positions, putting me on my side and scissoring my legs so that he was straddling my left leg and my right leg was on his shoulder. I didn’t believe he could get deeper, but this proved me wrong and I scrambled for the poppers, sniffing them for dear life as he plunged through my inner ring again and again, but this time managing to get further past it. The poppers helped but I was still clutching the sheets, biting into the pillow, screaming, and crying.

That’s when my iPhone chirped. The top just chuckled as the plowing of my cunt continued and I reached for my phone. I swiped the icon across the screen and read the message from my best friend. “Dude, what the fuck? I always kinda’ knew that dick head Jordan Micelli was right when he would call you a fag! But with a dick that size in you, you’re a REAL faggot! You’re a sick-o. Leave me the fuck alone!” The phone was swiped out of my hand and he read the message. He mocked me, “Oh, what a shame. I guess being an anonymous fuck hole cum bucket isn’t going to get you a lot of friends. Just a lot of cum. And piss.”

Violently, he flipped me onto my back, his dick never leaving my shitter. Once on my back, my legs on his shoulders, he methodically pumped into me, his balls banging against my ass like a bell tolling the coming of a great event. He grabbed by phone, clicked a few options, and turned it to face me, showing the second picture he took. The words that he added across the top of my ass were POZ FUCK HOLE. I whimpered and he threw the phone down on the bed and began to slam into me with new vigor, grunting and cursing.

I looked down my body, taking so many things in: his toxic tattoo slapping against my ass rhythmically, his stomach muscles clenching as he drove another fucking home, my soft useless dick flopping around as I was used for the hole that I was mean to be, and his hard eyes looking directly into mine. “You want that poz cum?”

“No, please, I don’t.”

“Yes, you do. Really think about it. If you didn’t want it, you wouldn’t still be here. You want that release, and I want you to ask me for it. Beg me for my load.”

“I can’t.”

“You’re not getting it until you beg me for it, which means I just keep fucking you until you’ll never be able to hold a shit in again, hear me?”

“Please. I just want a normal life.”

He snorted, “Not after today. It’s not in the cards. You were never meant for a normal life. You barely have a dick and you crave submission to real men. A normal life isn’t for you. My toxic cum is for you and you want it. So just give in to it and beg me for it.”

Something in me snapped. My body’s needs suddenly took over and although my brain was still saying “no,” my body was sick of having to be inhibited by it. My legs fell from his shoulders and wrapped around him tightly, the heels of my feet digging into his muscular ass, pulling him into me and meeting every vicious thrust.

“Yes! Give me your pox load! Give it to me. Fill me up with your toxic babies, make me carry you DNA with me forever. Please, I’m begging you for it. I need your poison in me, it’s worth it ‘cause it’s yours. I hand my hole over for you to deposit your dirty spunk into my worthless cunt. Please.”

He taunted, “Maybe I’ll pull out and cum on the bed.”

I panicked, wrapping my legs tighter and contracting my pussy walls to keep him from escaping. “No, please no…don’t waste it. Put it into me. Let it sit inside of me and do its job. Knock me up with your disease and then toss me aside like the worthless cock sleeve I am. Please, Sir, please, I need this. I need you. I need your poz seed!”

That knocked him right over the edge and he groaned, “Here comes my jizz, you stupid cunt.”

Once again, I felt the monster lodged in my bowels pulse, spraying my insides to overflowing with HIV ridden semen. I imagined his swimmers scattering to find every nook and crevice in my ass in search of a home to take root and fester. Once every drop was emptied into me, he pulled out with a sloppy plop, and immediately shoved a small butt plug into my stretched hole to keep the cum from spilling out.

Checking his watch, he said, “A little after 4:30. Perfect. Time for you to go home.”

As I slipped back on my jock and shorts I realized that at no point in time had this man ever kissed me. I really felt like a whore now. And as I picked up my torn shirt knowing that I would be heading home shirtless, I realized that I didn’t even know his name. Worse than that, he didn’t know mine.

“I just realized, I don’t know your name.”

“So?” he retorted.

“Well, I mean, you just loaded my ass, I thought—“

“You need to stop thinking. You’re a set of holes. Got that? Why does a set of holes need to know my name?”

I tried again, “Well, my name is—“

“Shut the fuck up. I don’t care what your name is … I don’t want to know it. You’re my possession now, my boy cunt.”

“What?”

He explained, “You father owns your ass now. Believe me, he owns it, but you’ll always be my boy, my fuck hole. Oh, you’ll be mad at me for a while, but soon you’ll start thinking about me and the moment when I poured my juice into you, changing you forever. Giving you my DNA, my baby, and you’ll feel lucky to have carried it full term. And you’ll want to be my fuck hole again, to feel the lack of identity, the lack of choices, the lack of distinction. Just one more fuck hole for me to knock up, but to you, I’ll always be the one who broke you.”

What he was saying sunk in, and I wondered if he was right. Would I feel an instinctive urge to come back and be his fuck hole again and again? Did I really want to be a nameless poz cum dump, but was having trouble letting myself go for it all the way? I guess only time would tell.

“Now go home,” he said. “Your father is waiting for you.”

More to come…

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2