Pimped Out As A Whore for Poz

Driving home with that butt plug in me was an experience. Every time I adjusted myself, it would hit another place in my ass, puffing up my pathetic dick until I was fully hard pulling into my driveway. I could still feel the wet, slimy poz load filling my cunt as I walked to my house and went inside. I was expecting my father to be waiting, but he wasn’t in the living room or kitchen. I went upstairs to my bedroom and upon opening my door, I found my dad sitting on my bed.

“Hey son, how was your day?” he asked smugly.

“I think you know,” I said quietly.

“Yeah, I do. Take your clothes off,” he ordered.

I was barely able to get it out, “Are you going to fuck me?”

“No, you sick faggot,” he scolded. “You’re my fucking son. And besides, I’m not a faggot. Now take your goddamn clothes off.”

I stripped down to my jockstrap, and he told me to put one leg up on the window seat, which I did. “My buddy already texted me a lot of nice pix and juicy details. He said you were a good bitch.”

“Dad, why did you let him do that to me?”

“You know why. You saw the letter,” he explained. “I thought it was pretty clear. And now things are going to be different around here.” He came up behind me and took a hold of the base of the plug as he said, “You work for me now and your holes belong to me. I will rent them out to whomever I want.” My breathing became a bit jagged. “I’ll pay for your college and you’ll get a cut of what your pussy brings in. I think 30% is fair.” And with that he yanked the plug out of my used hole making me wince and tear.

He dropped the butt plug on the carpet and held his hand right at my bruised asshole. “Push it out for me.”

“What?” I looked over my shoulder at him.

“All that cum that’s in there. Push it out for me. Come on.” He kept coaxing me as I hesitantly pushed out, afraid that I would shit. But I didn’t. Instead, I felt the toxic jizz that I had been storing inside of me drip out of my ass with tiny little plops. My dad caught it all with his large beefy hand and with the other hand he turned me around by my shoulder. “Open,” he barked and without questioning I opened my mouth. He shoved all of the poison cum that had been in my ass for about 30 minutes now into my mouth. I smacked my lips together, chewed, and swallowed the gooey meal.

“My buddy really did train you well, you little cunt,” he said with a smile.

“Dad, you let him poz me,” I said with a crack in my voice.

“We’ll make more money that way,” was his response. “Don’t worry. We’ll get you tested in a few weeks, and I’ll pay for your meds. It’ll be fine. Now, I need to take some pictures of you.”

We spent the next fifteen minutes posing me in and around my room with Dad snapping away with his iPhone. He concluded by simply saying, “Be sitting on that window seat, totally naked at 1pm tomorrow for the next part of your training.” And with that he left my room.

That night, I jerked off thinking about what that beast from this afternoon had done to my hole. I even went downstairs to the kitchen and got a pretty big cucumber to shove into my ass trying to relive the experience. I couldn’t believe how my body was calling and needing the painful stretching. After I came, I ate the cucumber with my tasty ass juice all over it.

After staying up late jerking off, I didn’t wake up until 12:30. I was supposed to be waiting naked on the window seat at 1pm. I was sure he had someone else that was going to fuck me and I wanted to make sure I was really clean. I couldn’t imagine that someone would want to be fucking into someone else’s cum. (Ha, little did I know.) Some rummaging in our bathroom closet and I found an old enema that I used to make sure my hole was spotless. I showered really quick (thank God the marker came off) and was naked on my window seat at 12:57pm.

At exactly 1pm, my dad walked into my room with my girlfriend trailing behind him, holding his hand.

“Deanna…?” I whispered in disbelief.

She barely glanced at me over her shoulder. My father paid no attention to my angst at all; he just sat her on my bed, took her by the head, and passionately kissed her. I could see his tongue plunge into her mouth and her legs instinctively spread and wrap around his waist, her short skirt riding up her thighs revealing her pink panties. His hands roughly squeezed her breasts through her shirt and with one motion he ripped the shirt open uncovering the matching bra.

Within a few minutes, my girlfriend was on her knees in nothing but her bra and panties sucking my father’s cock through the fly is in his jeans. His cock was really thick and veiny and about 7.5 inches long, gagging and choking her as she rubbed her own pussy through the delicate pink fabric. As my father took off his shirt, he said, “Go ahead and jerk off watching me fuck her. Your puny dick is giving you away.”

I looked down and sure enough I was rock hard, embarrassingly showing my lack of manhood. I did as I was told and began to stroke my boy-cock as my father removed Deanna’s bra, letting her large breasts free. He pinched her nipples hard and manhandled her tits. She moaned and sucked harder.

Eventually, my dad pulled my girlfriend’s face off his rock hard cock and sat her on the edge of the bed. He got out of his jeans and boxers, pulled the crotch of her panties aside, and plunged his dick into her, making her squeal with delight. Within a few seconds of insertion, she was spasming with an orgasm…something I had never seen her have. He continued to fuck her until he started to groan and let out a roar, unloading into her snatch. She looked up at him, “That was a quick one.”

“That’s ‘cuz you’re not done. I have more surprises for my little girl.” Her eyes lit up. “Oh, I meant for my little girl on the window seat.” Deanna giggled and I turned red. My dad pulled his softening cock out of her pussy and I saw a pearl of cum waiting at the entrance of her cunt.

“Go put your cunt over Matt’s face and push my cum out,” he said, pointing at me.

As she walked over to me, all I could do was gasp. “Dad, you can’t be serious,” I tried.

“Wanna’ bet, bitch?” he sneered at me. “Let’s see how much of a man you are with my cum on your face fresh your girlfriend’s pussy.”

Deanna stood up on the window seat, straddling my face. I saw her cunt squeezing shut and releasing as she tried to expel my dad’s creamy load. Soon it was spilling out onto my face in big messy globs. One of the blobs fell into my mouth and I tasted my own dad’s spunk. Not as good as the beast’s yesterday, but pretty damn sweet. I couldn’t believe my face was covered with my father’s cum. It ran down my cheeks and neck, decorating my lips and dripping into my nose. Long, sticky strings of his white baby batter hung from my chin and fell onto my shredded stomach, pooling in my belly button. I instinctively scooped it up and smeared it on my small cock to make my jerking smoother.

Unsatisfied with my level of humiliation, my dad said, “And now for the real surprise, ladies.” My dad went to my bedroom door and opened it. Standing there with a shit eating grin on his face was Jordan Micelli, the kid at school who made my life a living hell. He was always teasing me and calling me faggot or pussy. What was he doing here?

“Here she is,” my dad said, “As promised.”

“Nice,” Jordan hissed. He stripped quickly, glancing at me, “Hey, faggot boy, watch and learn.” But then he stopped and started laughing, “That’s your dick hard, dude? That’s ridiculous. Jesus, no wonder you’re a cock sucker.”

As much as I hated him, his body had always been beautiful. About 5’11”, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and built like a brick shithouse. Thick, smooth muscle, broad shoulders that rippled down to a 30-inch waist. His legs were tree trunks, heavily muscled and defined. His whole body was perfectly tanned except for the place where his box cut swimsuit covered, leaving a patch of pale white skin. Protruding from that skin was a thick 8.5 inch tool fully erect.

He stepped forward, pulled her panties up to her knees, and pushed his entire cock into my girlfriend. “Oh you nasty bitch,” he said. “You’ve already got his old man’s load in there, don’t you?”

“Yes, I need real men to fuck and breed me,” she said. “Not some four-inch pencil dick.” She glared at me. I kept jerking my cock.

Jordan hammered into her making her cum again and again. Her panties made their way down her legs and fell to the floor as he grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into the hilt one last time, cursing and shooting his load deep inside of her. “Have my fucking baby, you little cunt!”

He abruptly pulled out of her, still rock hard making her yelp with surprise. His jizz began pouring from her pussy immediately. My God, he came so much!! Deanna scooped some up with her hand so she could taste it, giggled, and looked up at Jordan, “Tasty.”

“Grade A Spunk for you,” he gloated. Deanna stood up and headed off to the bathroom, “I need to use the potty.” And she was gone.

Jordan and my dad spoke together across the room, laughing and punching each other’s shoulders. This was the son that my dad had intended on having. A man with a big cock that could satisfy a girl. I noticed them looking my way and then Jordan said something to my dad that I couldn’t make out. My dad nodded and I knew something was up.

Deanna came back and my father told her, “Okay, come back tonight around 8. I have another buddy coming over to help try and impregnate you. Matty knows him. Met him yesterday, in fact.”

Deanna smiled, “Sounds good, baby. You know I’ll be ready. I wanna’ get knocked up and have no idea whose it is.”

“I know, but you’ve only been off the birth control since your 18th birthday. I’m trying to get you preggo as quickly as possible.”

“I know you are,” she said, reaching for her bra.

“No,” my dad stopped her, “Leave those here so Jordan has a souvenir.”

“Oh. Okay,” she said, putting on her skirt and torn shirt. She deep kissed my father and then turned to Jordan, “Thanks for the great fuck. That was long overdue. I’ve wanted to fuck you since freshmen year.”

“Anytime, you nasty cunt,” Jordan shot back. “But next time, bring a friend so I can stack you up and go back and forth between two pussies.”

“We can arrange that,” she said, squeezing his still engorged cock and heading out the door.

As soon as she was safely gone, my father turned to me, “Put ‘em on.”

“Put what on?” I asked.

“The bra and panties, shit for brains. Jordan said he’ll fuck you if you wear the bra and panties so he can pretend you’re a girl.”

“But I don’t want—“ I started.

“Who gives a fuck what you want? I thought I made our relationship clear yesterday. Now get the fucking bra and panties on,” he snapped.

I slid the panties on easily, but had some difficulty figuring out how to get the bra on myself. “No surprise that you’re not good with a bra, faggot,” Jordan mocked me. I finally got it on and my dad ordered me to bed over the window seat. I did as I was told and within seconds I could feel Jordan’s rough hands slap my ass. He moved the thin piece of material to one side of my hole and whistled, “What a beautiful pink cunt.”

With that he lined up his rigid eight and half inches, still slick with pussy juice and cum and began to push into my asshole. He stretched me and made me whimper. Not like the beast yesterday, but still big. He pushed in until he was hilted and then he started fucking, pounding me more and more violently.

Suddenly, I felt like I was going to pee. I told him to stop, that I had to pee. “Fuck that shit! Shut the fuck up, cock slave!” he growled and kept slamming into me. I really thought I was going to just piss right then and there, but I didn’t. Instead, my ass started convulsing and I started getting lightheaded. I couldn’t keep a thought in my head as every inch of my ass walls became super sensitive making every miniscule movement of Jordan’s dick register as a shockwave of sensations over my entire body. My skin tingled as my vision was spotted with black patches, and my legs began to shake uncontrollably. I let out a howl, “Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, fuck!” and I felt like I was going to cry from how intense this feeling was. My cunt had periodic spasms in the wake of whatever just happened.

“Holy shit, did you see that?” Jordan asked my dad. “Your son just came with his ass! Just like a girl.” I was catching my breath but looked back at my dad. Even upside down I could tell that he was appalled that I was his son. His son was having an orgasm in the same fashion a woman did…on the inside, not ejaculating, not using his dick…but using his cunt to cum. “Fuck,” Jordan spat, “I can make any hole cum, that’s how good my dick is. Isn’t it, pussy boy?” He kept slamming my hole, but I didn’t answer. “Isn’t it, pussy boy?” he asked again.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“Yes what, cock breath?” he snarled.

“Your dick is that good,” I said loud enough to be heard by both Jordan and my dad. Jordan took this as the cue to start punch fucking my ass with his whole dick. I winced and squealed with every entrance until I started to feel that same sensation building again. That’s when I had no choice, “Jordan please, put it all the way in again. I’m gonna’ cum but only if you’re hitting me deep.” I couldn’t believe I was making this request. I felt so resigned and needy, but I needed to feel that feeling again.

“You got it, cunt!” Jordan said with glee, and I knew this was how the girls he fucked acted. They wanted and needed a cock like his, and they begged for it, and his ego got bigger the more they pleaded with him to keep fucking them.

Jordan’s cock tore into my insides, and I immediately started ass-cumming again. He soon realized that these odd orgasms could piggy back themselves and he began to fuck me relentlessly, making me cum repeatedly and somewhat painfully. He wouldn’t let up, my ass hole convulsing almost non-stop for a half an hour as he bottomed out in my cum catch over and over. I was literally weeping from the continuous sensations running through my entire body because of these internal orgasms. In fact, I did black out for about ten seconds at a particularly intense point in Jordan’s fucking.

“I can’t hold back any more!” Jordan yelled, planting a fist in the meat of my ass cheek, and driving his huge cock deep into my bowels. I felt his dick bloat and pulse, a gush of warm wetness permeating my insides. I moaned and cooed, having his salty cream run over my overworked pussy muscles, soothing the tired walls of my dick canal. “Yeah, faggot, take that cum. You’d fucking love to have my baby, you dirty fucking cock socket. Be my fucking hole, stupid queer!”

As I caught my breath, Jodan pulled out of my ass quickly. It felt like he was pulling my cunt inside out, but he didn’t care. He just grabbed me by the hair and shoved my mouth down onto his cock. “Clean me up, faggot. Taste all that cum and ass spunk. Yeah, lick up and down that whole shaft. That’s what a dick feels like, not that tiny thing barely dangling between your legs, cock pocket.” I slurped and licked and sucked until his impressive rod was coated only in a slight film of my quickly drying saliva.

Shoving me by my head, he tossed me to the floor and turned to my dad. “Thanks for that, Gary. Much needed.” They shook hands, and Jordan quickly dressed and left. My father turned to me still in nothing but his underwear, his meaty cock dressed to the left threatening to peak out of the leg hole. He looked at me, dressed in a pink bra and panties with cum dripping down my leg from my fucked out boy-cunt.

“Do you know what an embarrassment you are? Your ass just orgasmed on a guy’s cock. What the fuck?”

“I’m sorry, Dad,” I hung my head whispering.

“Save it, pussy boy. Like I said, if you’re gonna’ be a little faggot, it’s going to make me some money. I set you up with an email address…pozcumdump051794@gmail.com. I want you checking it all the time to see if you have a client lined up. That’s where I’ll let you know when you’re working next. Got it?”

“Yes, Dad,” I mumbled.

“And keep in here tonight. I’m having your girlfriend and a buddy over,” he said flatly.

“I heard,” I said with annoyance. But really I think I was a bit jealous that the beast would be fucking her and not me.

He slapped my face hard, the sting making my eyes water, “Don’t take that tone with me. Now, get some rest tonight. You still have a few more weeks of high school left, and I’ll have a lot of work for you in addition to your studying for finals. Don’t forget to check your new email.” With an abrupt turn, he left, slamming my bedroom door and leaving me to think about what my life would be like now that I was a poz cum dump for rent.

More to come…

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Going class to class the next day was torture. My best friend laughing behind my back and showing people the pic on his phone. Jordan slapping me in the face whenever he passed me in the hall. And Deanna sending one of her friends over to break up with me. And then in the middle of 7th period, I check my new email account and there’s a message in my inbox. It was, of course, from my father under a new email address: PimpDaddy4Poz0915@gmail.com.

It read:

Be in your room on all fours, ass to the door, in a jock for this event:

And then it had a web link pasted in the body of the email. I clicked on the link and my phone took me to the internet. It was some barebacking website and the link was a party announcement that read:

New cum dump whore already pozzed but hasn’t had the fuck flu yet or tested positive. Cum and make sure his conversion takes. Wednesday night from 8pm until the last load is delivered. $3/fuck.

And then it gave our address and had the pictures that he had taken of me posted. I could just imagine all of the diseased men looking at the pic of my inked ass – POZ FUCK HOLE. I bet they were going wild. I started to choke up but quickly clicked my phone off and tried to focus on American History.

I didn’t really see my dad at all the next two days and I was anxious as hell. What the fuck was he doing to me? Three dollars? That’s what my hole was worth, my health, my dignity? I was a nervous wreck all day Wednesday, but about half way through the day, I also noticed that I was getting harder and harder. My puny penis wouldn’t go down. I was mortified. My body was actually looking forward to being a toxic cum dump tonight. Tears flooded my eyes as I realized, once again, just what an emasculated pussy boy I was.

I didn’t eat anything that day, only liquids. If I was going to take a lot of cock, I was sure they would be sticking it in my mouth and I didn’t want to be messy at all. After baseball, I went home and started to clean out with that douche. I did it a lot to be sure. I slipped into another one of my jockstraps and crawled on to my bed at about 7:55pm. Positioned on all fours with my ass hole displayed to the door, I waited.

The door opened and I looked at my bedside table iPod docking station. It read 8:02pm. My degradation began.

“Stay where you are,” it was my dad. “Don’t look behind you.” And then I heard it. A buzz, a murmur, and I realized that were several men waiting outside of my bedroom door. I had no idea how many, it could be dozens, I couldn’t see, and my father had instructed me not to turn and look.

“Lube your ass,” my father commanded, pouring some lube into my hand. I reached under myself and fingered some of the lube into my hole. There was some moaning and gasps from the men waiting in line as they watched me finger myself. I imagined this was making them hard and hornier.

My father threw the container of lube on the bed along with a bottle of poppers and turned to the door. “Okay, gentlemen, the cunt is open for business. Please have your three dollars ready.”

I heard the first man approach the bed and hand my Dad some bills. “Nice,” the stranger hissed as I heard his belt open and his zipper descend. He rubbed a rather thick cock against my hole and then sunk it into my almost healed pucker. I bucked a bit and cried out, “Fuck!” I took a few hits of poppers to help me in my unwieldy task of taking all the cocks waiting outside my bedroom.

“Goddamn, that’s a sweet hole. I’m gonna’ take care of you real good. Make sure you got the bug,” he cajoled as his tool went to work stretching my pussy. I stayed in position and let him ream my butt, his droopy balls banging against mine.

My father was at the door talking with my future clients so I looked back over my shoulder. There was a flabby guy in his 60s, white stringy hair all over his saggy chest, and wrinkled droopy skin hanging from his belly. He wore glasses and had a large nose with a copious amount of hair protruding from the nostrils, his face decorated with aging spots. He looked right in my eyes, “Sweet boy pussy gonna’ take this old man’s load, huh?”

What the fuck??? I was hard! My tiny cock slapped against my stomach, and looking right in his ancient eyes, I curled my lip and said, “Fuck right. Fill me up, grandpa.” What was I saying? The old man’s hands gripped my waist tighter and he began brutalizing my guts with his big cock until he was grunting and giving me my first load of the night. “Take my dirty seed, cumhole!” he roared as he buried his jizz in my man-womb.

The disgusting old man pulled his cock out of my ass and came around to my front. His dick was pale with random white hairs up and down his shaft. It looked gnarly and aged. He shoved it in my mouth and said, “Clean your fucking ass off my dick, boy.” And I did. I slurped and relished every drip of extra cum and ass juice that was on his big 60-something year old cock.

As I was cleaning him up, another cock slid into my chute. I squealed on the old man’s dick as my asshole accommodated a very differently shaped appendage. It was long, not as thick but really long. And he just kept long-stroking making me feel the entire length with every thrust. There was that feeling again. I couldn’t speak because my mouth was full of cock, but the unseen stranger behind me just kept hitting me deep and suddenly my ass was convulsing and spasming. I whined and whimpered on the old man’s dick as my body was wracked with an orgasm. At the height of my internal, the dick in my ass started to pulse and quench my cunt’s thirst with another load.

“That’s right, fuck hole, take another charged load up that pussy. Get you pregnant, break you in for all the others,” he growled as he emptied his balls. As his cum hit my insides, my ass started spasming again and I had another orgasm, bucking and rutting with a cock in both holes. As my orgasm subsided, a round of applause went up from the waiting men. I let the soft old cock fall out of my mouth and looked behind me as the other guy pulled his soft dick from my shitter. He was a tall skinny geeky guy in his 40s, who simply slapped my ass and said, “Nice cunt,” as he walked out of the room.

In a fog, I saw my dad was at the door collecting three dollars from a variety of other men. As my vision cleared, I focused on the next top approaching me – a large black man with a huge uncock cock dangling between his legs. He had a full smooth belly and a moustache. He must have been in his late 40s/early 50s. He spit on his dick and said, “Daddy says you’ve never had black dick in you.”

“No sir,” I replied.

“That’s about to change,” he said and pushed his hardening dick into me. I screamed out, feeling him get larger as he sunk deeper into my hole. More poppers and my cock socket started to open more.

I whimpered and asked, “Are you poz too?”

“We’re all poz, bitch. We’re here to make sure you are too.” And he proceeded to fuck me harder than I’ve ever been fucked. I was screaming and thrashing about, but he just kept slamming me harder and harder until he tensed and shot a powerful spurt of toxic jizz into my rectum. And then another and another…there were seven shots all together and as he pulled out, I felt cum dripping down my balls. Clearly, my ass was already overflowing with the diseased cum that was being put in me.

My lips were pushed apart by his slimy black cock and I started sucking his ebony tool. I tasted that metallic coppery essence again and that’s when I placed it. It was the same as when I would suck a cut on my finger or something. It was the taste of blood, which meant I had bled on Saturday afternoon and that I was bleeding now. I didn’t have time to think too much about it because the black guy starting pistoning in my mouth because I had paused and another dick pushed past my O-ring.

The invading phallus was short and stubby, but hard as a rock. This was when I learned that small dicks hurt even more than big dicks, but with no pleasure attached. His pointy little guy stabbed and poked into my sensitive ass walls without filling me up or actually getting deep enough to send sensations through my body. It was just uncomfortable and annoying. Even though I was trying to choke down the black monster that had just demolished my cunt, I began flexing my ass, trying to milk the small-dicked top faster. He grunted and moaned, dropping another poisonous load in my hole.

I let the black dick escape my mouth and looked behind me to see who the small dick wonder was. He waddled out of the room with his clothes in hand, a gross little man with a pot belly, a hairy back, and zits all over his ass. A fucking troll had just pozzed my ass. Just then I felt something wet hit my face and realized that the black dude was cumming again, ejaculating all over my cheeks, forehead, and lips. My tongue flew around trying to taste some of it as he walked away from me, and another cock was shoved in my ass.

It went on this way all night. Ugly men, old men, fat men, muscular men. Big dicks, thick dicks, long dicks, short dicks, fat dicks. But all poz dicks. My ass was covered with cum, both dried and fresh. My boy cunt was just overrun with toxic seed, spilling from my pussy every time a new cock would be introduced to my asshole. My dad continued to collect three dollars from every sick fuck that wanted to pozz me, and I just took it.

Eventually, a guy wanted me on my back and so there were a dozen or so that I was looking straight at when they trenched out my innards and loaded me up with more disease. I was looking straight at the Mexican dude when he spit in my mouth and told me to carry his AIDS babies. I was eye-to-eye with the smelly fat guy with the beer can cock when he informed me that he wasn’t on meds and that his viral load had reached an all time high and then proceeded to pump a huge amount of his semen into me. And I was cheek to cheek with the gorgeous bald daddy with the super cut abs and the huge pecs as he lied his complete weight on me, his 9” baby maker sawing in and out of my battered cunt as he whispered in my ear, “I’m pretending you’re my real son. He just turned 18 too. He lives with his mother, but he’s so hot just like you. And I’m imagining it’s his cum covered asshole wrapped around my dick right now. Tell me to breed you. Say ‘Daddy, please breed me.’”

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and begged, “Daddy, please breed me.” Instantly, his cock was shooting off in my hole and he was panting, “Yes, Billy, fuck yes, take Daddy’s semen, take is cum, take it in your beautiful cunt.” I’m assuming Billy was the name of his son. He relaxed on top of me, catching his breath. After a few minutes, he said, “You’re a good boy,” and he pulled his big dick out of me and left.

At one point, this bear dude had me riding his big 8 incher when another guy got behind me. I felt him start to push against my already stuffed hole. Before I could resist, the bottle of poppers was shoved under my nose and I inhaled deeply. My cunt opened up more for the second dick as I was DP’ed for the first time. I looked behind me and saw a young college muscle jock with a big 10 inch cock lodged up my hole next to the bear’s dick. Even with the poppers, I opened my mouth and just started letting out animalistic cries and grunts as the two tops simultaneously fucked my twat. Another internal started in my ass and I began to really bear down on their fat pricks. I started to call out, “Yes, yes, fill my cunt. Get your three bucks worth! Fuck out this poz cum dump with your big cocks! Use this three dollar whore!” My cunt started twitching and convulsing which knocked the two in my ass over the edge and my pussy was once again flooded with toxic HIV jizz.

By the end, it started to wrap up, resembling a small gangbang. There were about 6 guys left just trading out from one of my holes to the other. I was high on poppers and cum, and just taking whatever dick was put in whatever hole I had. My bed was streaked with cum, lube, my ass juice, and a little pink from my destroyed cunt. Finally, there was only one guy left. This nasty guy in his 50s, kind of gaunt, balding with a white crown of hair. He was pigeon chested with knobby little nips surround by stringy silver hair and a stomach of loose skin speckled with liver spots. His dick was thick and long with a large purple head, and he treated me like I wasn’t even there.

He told my father to get me on all fours so my father ordered me into the position and I got there although I was utterly exhausted. I looked at the docking station. It was 5am!! This guy plunged into my gut with his huge cock and just started slamming away into my ass.

“The boy’s got really nice hole, man,” the guy complimented my father.

“He was born to take random dick,” my father agreed.

The old fart asked, “So he hasn’t gotten the fuck flu yet? Hasn’t even tested poz?”

“Nope, but when he does, holy fuck! He has so many strains swimming around his guts, God knows what they’ll find. No telling if meds will even touch it. But I’ll still put him to use until he won’t turn a profit anymore. By then, he’ll be an adult and I can kick him out on his own.”

I wanted to cry to hear my dad talking about me that way, but he was just being honest. My life as a cum bucket had really begun.

“Fuck, I’m gonna’ cum. I’m gonna’ fill your son up with another poz load, man!”

“Do it,” my father egged him on. “Make sure it takes. Make sure that he’s fucked! Charge his ass and help him fulfill his destiny as my own little poz cum whore!”

The old guy pounded me harder than he had been, swatting my ass really hard and grunting. He punched my left ass cheek and grabbed me by my hair. Painfully, he pulled me back onto him with the tuft of hair he had entangled in his fingers and shot spurt after spurt of diseased spunk into my ass. Instinctively, I had an internal orgasm on his twitching cock.

He pushed me off his dick, thanked my father, and left. There I lie on my bed, covered in crusting cum, HIV semen leaking out of my ass, and exhausted, ready to just sleep in all of this filth. My father knew it too. He went to my door, turned back and said, “You realize that you never once came? You never ejaculated. Just came with your ass. Do you have any doubts now whether or not you’re meant to be a pimped out poz whore?”

Leaving me with that thought, he turned off my bedroom light and shut the door behind him. I began to fall asleep covered in spent lube and warm cum, sliding on top of my bed toward a pillow that smelled of the musky scent of ass. I welcomed the soft pillow, breathing in the slightly stale smell of the assholes that had inadvertently sat on my pillow while fucking my ass or mouth. The last thought before I passed out into a deep slumber was, “I need to remember to check my new email account first thing in the morning.”

More to come…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

Damn fukker!! Between you and WhtHole4U and his Dr Mike stories, I probably have been jacking off more this week than I have since I was a teenager! Great, if a bit twisted and sick, story! Sure hope the high school bully Jordan gets poz before Matt does- would be sweet poetic justice-- hell, the girlfriend too!! The real fuck twist would be if Matt never converts in spite of his Dads efforts- but all the tormentors get the bug-- especially his Dad.

• Upvote 3

damn you made me late for work this morning (but I did arive with a smile on my face) and I couldnt wait to get back home and finish what you have posted ..... keep the instalments coming, Im hooked too,,, really twistd and very hot. Im gay but would love to hear a bit more about the girlfiend getting shared with the first poz guy and the dad, the the HS bully,,,,, and of course more adventures and degredation of our little dicked poz whore