Anyone every had sex with non english speaker and didn't know what he is saying?

powerbottom64

When i had a house there was an 8' privacy fence around the backyard and guys would just come over through the open gate or through the unlocked door all the time. I would post on cruising sites and wear a blindfold so they would find me naked and ready for their cock.  One time the roof was getting replaced but i didn't know what day they were going to start. So i was out back getting fucked by a couple guys when this mexican crew came through the gate and saw me. The guys just kept fucking my ass as the crew watched. When the 2 left i stood up with cum running out of my ass and one of the crew told me to get back on my hands and knees as he unbuckled his pants and pulled out a hard cock. He came over and started fucking me and when he was done the other 6 guys bred me too. They called me puto and the only one that spoke english told me they were going to fuck me often. The next 3 days i stayed naked and whenever they were horny they would find me in the house or the backyard and fuck me. Pretty sure they told others because mexicans that weren't working on my roof would show up and fuck me 3, 4 or 5 guys at a time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I travel a lot so getting fucked or fucking guys who don't speak english is a fairly regular occurrence.  I do find it hot but the novelty has worn off.   Generally I see more of a downside to not speaking the local language because it's very challenging to hookup at off-peak hours when bars or saunas aren't busy. I recently had this experience in Sao Palo.   Even with my diligent effort to Google translate Grindr messages and responses, I couldn't keep up or get the slang right and guys clearly just gave up on me. 

I did recently have a very hot experience with a friend.  We've known each other for years but never played.   I was at a sex party in LA (neither of us live there) and there he is so, one thing led to another, and his cock was in my ass. Right as he was about to blow his load, he began whispering to me in Serbian which was super hot because I had no idea that he even spoke another language.   Apparently his parent emigrated from Serbia (I didn't know that) and while he was born in the US, his family spoke (and still speaks) Serbian at home.   After we were done, we walked out together and he told me that only happens during really hot fucks where he loses himself in the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was in Barcelona a few years ago, got in town 2 days before my friends, so I found a bathhouse close to where I was staying. I was in the steam room and local guy pulled my head down to suck his cock.  As I did he was fingering my hole.   He asked to fuck me and bend over in Spanish, and didn’t have clue.. so he kinda pushed me to the position he wanted, put one of 3 condoms on and went at it, pulled out, took condom off and stuck back in mouth.. did this twice..  The last fuck, I’m pretty sure their was no condom on and shot while in my ass. 

Two years ago in Key West one of my favorite fucks came to mind. The first night there I stroked with two guys in the bathroom of one of the bars. A few nights later I was sitting next to the one guy at another bar, and he pulled his phone out and we conversed via google translate. Went upstairs to the upper level of the bar and he fucked me with a condom, but I had to pull it off halfway through. Damn that guy had a fat brazilian cock.

A couple of times I've been fucked by older Chinese men that didn't speak English.  They would pinch my nipples and finger my ass roughly before fucking me they'd speak in Cantonese or Mandarin and I had no idea what they were saying but they seemed to enjoy breeding me

• Haha 1

Recently while I was at Steamworks Toronto I had been fucked and seeded by a young Latino with shaky English. With some hand gestures of mine, he understood that I wanted bareback only. It was the first time he topped and came in a daddy. If in doubt as to whether your hookups understand enough English, just use hand gestures to get your point across. 

• Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I like to go to the Mexican bazaar in town and cruise the restroom for Latinos looking. A lot either speak little English or none at all, but I speak enough Spanish to work things out and it's hot cause they definitely love a white boy like me looking to take their cocks. Was there today and in the span of two hours got fucked by four hot papis who pumped six loads in me. None wore a condom, none even asked or cared. One gladly took me bare and let me blast two loads inside him. Love it when Latino guys speak no English...love going to the one shitty sex club they go to here in Dallas and hearing them talk about me in Spanish, saying how they wanna drill me and cum inside me, then fulfill their fantasies.

A few weekends ago, I was at Steamworks Chicago face down in a room. This guy came in, spoke a European language (I think Finnish?), and I didn't respond. He took a hit of my poppers, entered me, and fucked me. He was really tall and very overweight, but he came in me. I hope he was handsome!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Regarding the fact my mother tongue is not the English I fuck a lot guys whose mother tongue either. Of course I don’t mean mine. Sometimes I really don’t understand what the partner says but I always solve the problem. “Fuck me”, “breed me”, “no condome“ are international remarks. LoL 

• Upvote 4

Guest gwmcatcher

When we lived in Japan a decade ago, we used to hook up now and then with a handsome young Japanese guy, a fisting bottom.  He preferred  to play with foreigners as he was a bit shy about his sexual interests with other Japanese.  His English was limited and my Japanese was weak but we never had problems "communicating."

I don't think you need to know the language to fuck. Point and use your hands to grab, push and cover their mouths if they get too annoying. All pigs know what to do if I show them my hard cock. I sometimes pretend I don't speak English if they ask for condoms etc lol

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Most of my fucks are when I'm travelling, and I've been to 80 countries, so yes, it happens a lot. Arabian, Russian, doesn't matter. They know what they want, and I want it too.