Anyone every had sex with non english speaker and didn't know what he is saying?

powerbottom64

• 2 weeks later...

Got tag teamed at a park in Kansas City last year by 2 hispanic guys. It was a popular cruising area and I made it obvious I was interested to the one guy. While sucking him off his friend came up behind me, pulled my shorts down and started fucking me. They didn't say a word in English the entire time, just kept speaking Spanish and laughing especially while smacking my ass. Not that I really care what the said since I got 2 hot loads out of it!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:35 AM, dannotsay said:

Got tag teamed at a park in Kansas City last year by 2 hispanic guys. It was a popular cruising area and I made it obvious I was interested to the one guy. While sucking him off his friend came up behind me, pulled my shorts down and started fucking me. They didn't say a word in English the entire time, just kept speaking Spanish and laughing especially while smacking my ass. Not that I really care what the said since I got 2 hot loads out of it!

Fucking hot, what park in KC, I need to go there

in Europe I took the wrong train and ended un in Slovenia instead of Slovakia. I had nowhere to stay cause all my reservations where in another country,  when I got there and next train out was next day. I did some site seeing, and I saw this handsome guy, looking at me and following me  he was very tall and while  dark brown hair blue eyes very slavic looking, and the only thing I understand was " You gay, come " he dint speak anything else just basic word like "hello, yes etc "and I  try to explain him i need a hostal to stay the night  I followed him  thinking he was taking me to a  hostal he took me to a Sauna  and he fuck me,  and he went around the sauna looking for guys to fuck me.  I had nowhere to go, so I stay all night there taking load from slovenian guys  that i dint understand a word, i lost count at 15 guys .  to this day not sure what they even speak in that country

• Like 3

A few times in europe but one that sticks out was with a pair of Russian lads I met near me, they were here studying and I met them having a drink, we got talking and I ended up back at one of their dorm rooms, we talked more and we got on to sex talk. I came out and said I was gay, and in seconds they both ask if I’m top or bottom and I knew I was in. Ended up being spit roasted by them and they dropped English mid way and were talking to each other in Russian the only bit I could work out was fuck and gonna cum lol

• Like 2

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Much of my work has included extensive domestic and international travel.  My domestic mark is that I took a load in every state in the US, of course many in most of the states.   Got good at figuring out where the dick was.

International travel gave me a chance to get cock from many different men of a large number of nations.   Europe was easy as many like to have an English speaker to practice their skills with.   Eastern Europe was more basic.   Asia was never an issue.  Jungle regions in Africa and South America were problems.   But I have had a united nations of cock drive those diverse loads into me.   Middle East was least favorite---more rude demanding types at times.    Germany will always be my favorite.  Have a life time pass to the Gate Sauna due to the american with gay tattoos being very popular with the regulars.   They even asked me to give advance notice of my stays so they could draw a crowd.  Really was not huge numbers of guys on my ass.....but they liked comparing gay german and gay american life and attitudes.     Great times and experiences.........and some interesting sex.   Even got a blow job from an Indian eunuch....after showing my shrunk junk to a small group of them   They were amazed an American businessman would share the semi-fem life of a castrate.

Haha yeah happened quite a few times. In Asia, Latin America and Russia. On grindr, enough to send a few explicit pics and your location 😉

Had it in saunas in Asia that guys were speaking in Thai or in Chinese to each other while they fucked me and guys watching. I can only guess what they said about me... Probably encouraging each other to fuck me hard and breed my hole? 😉 

When I was in college a few years ago I went to Barcelona for spring break. I met these three guys in a club. One of them spoke some English and started buying me drinks with his two other friends. After getting very drunk, I went back to their apartment and ended up getting fucked by all three of them. They kept speaking Spanish the whole time I was getting fucked and had no idea what they were saying which made it hotter. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yep. Met a Latino bottom guy at the bath that wanted seed. He didn’t speak much English but I understood fuck and breed. As I was pounding ass he was moaning and saying stuff in Spanish. I figured it was “yes daddy fuck me, breed my hole”. Which I did of course. This was Jan -Feb time frame. 

I had a guy i didnt understand him he sounded like he was speaking gibberish but turned out he was from mexico. He asked me something i didn't understand so i said sure. A minute later we were kissing he was taking my dress off and instantly he was fucking me without a condom and lots of lube. He fucked me right in my bosses office came inside me never told me what he said a week later he grabbed my ass spoke again i didn't know what he said but i wanted him again so i said ok. An hour later my ass was red from being spanked my neck was red from him choking me and i was out cold. Woke up to my boss smacking my face and got fired.