twice a week in the woods for a pump and dump

bbzh

He's got a bf, I've got a bf but we meet up once or twice a week in the woods for a pump and dump. And he's such an arrogant fucker too. Only wants to give me 10 minutes notice! I told him I need 20 minutes to clean my hole.

We agreed for 10:45 pm. I show up on time. He is 15 minutes late. I was pissed off. If I had not been so horny, I would have left.

He pulls up on his bike and says hi.

I say nothing.

I follow him into the brush. He pulls on my nipples. I pull on his. He forces my head down to blow him. I fucking hate when guys do that to me. I have got the most foul look on my face which he can't see in the darkness.

I take a hit of poppers. He yanks my jogging pants down, whirls me around and mounts me.

I forget I am pissed as the poppers take hold.

In less than a minute, he shoots his load and my hole feels slimy. I go to stand up but he forces me to stay bent over. His cock never leaves my ass. He takes a hit of poppers and fucks me again.

He lasts longer this time. And then comes load number two. I always get two loads in a row from him.

I pull my pants up and walk off. Not even saying goodbye.

I usually lick him clean and I think he was stunned that I withheld that service.

Maybe next time Wolfgang if you get your ass there on time...

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 2

• 9 years later...