Men's of the South American / Hombres de Sudamerica!!!!

I wonder if this site has members from South America. If someone from Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Argentina and Chile, who speaks Portuguese or Spanish, I would like to add me to keep in touch. Looking mostly men poz top. So write English through a translator, please forgive my writing.I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil, and I'm available to travel these countries cited. Thank you, I await contact!!!

Me gustaria conocer hombres de Sudamerica,hombres positivos y activos!!! Soy brasileño, vivo en Brasil, pero viajo con frequencia a Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay y Chile. Me gustaria tener contactos. Gracias!!!

Olá procuro ativos (vitaminados) do sul e sudeste do Brasil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay e Chile. Interessados entrar em contato. Obrigado!!!!

Hi there, stud.

I live in Santiago, if you come here, let me know.

PS: In these forums we only write and speak in English. Other languages only in private messages.

Nice to chat with you! Now I can not say the correct date that will travel to Santiago, but I arranged to spend my vacation there next year, then combine something. So it will be a pleasure to meet before the case can also come to Brazil. Nice talking with you. Hugs

• 6 years later...