Hey guys! We're ALL on a learning curve. Some of us are "newbies," some "jaded." What BAREBACK LESSONS have you learned, that would help the rest of us? (it could be stuff like "popper" preference to clean out procedures to stealthing to best dildoes to use. Just make sure to be serious with your replies.

Bareback 101-- Rule #1. If you are bottoming- watch what you eat all the time, and hose out before going out. I love to get fisted, so if I am heading out to play or have someone in, I will taper off eating things like pasta and spicy garlicy foods the day before. Those spicy smells will taint your hole 18 hours later, and sometimes a fuming hole is not a good thing. And hose out a few hours before heading to play, then a fast rinse just before going out.

Second observation- if you are headed to a sex club- go hopeful but with no expectations. I went to my favorite Ft Lauderdale sex club Thursday night for leather night, and the energy was just weird, no fucking, no one on the BJ wall, and the slings were unused.Just before leaving tho- a tall guy power fucked a huge load up my ass-- and I thought I was going to go home empty 20 minutes earlier ! Went back last night and the BJ wall was busy, and while the slings were marginally used, I was fed 3 loads in a couple of hours. Sitting out on the smokers patio ( I don"t) a guy walked up and chewed on my tits, so I worked his as hard. Turned out he was a bottom too, but suddenly had a raging hard on and he wanted to fuck me. My tail bone is bruised and my ass is gaping- and I walked out last night with his cum oozing down my leg. As I sat on the patio I was thinking the night was done- and then I got the best fucking of the night. So - I guess what I am rambling on about- always be hopeful but never let the events unfolding ruin your energy-- ruined energy can ruin the way others see you, and a potential fuck

This is kind of inspired by a fuck I had earlier.

When a man has barely been inside you for 30 seconds, please don't beg for his load.

By all means, go for it when I'm obviously getting near to coming. When I'm just getting started, or in the middle of a fuck and enjoying myself, it's kind of disconcerting that you're asking me to finish asap. I actually like the part leading up to the "breeding" and it's great when the bottom does too! Or at least pretends. I'm proud of my stamina and technique and hate feeling like I'm trying to impregnate a lesbian as a favour or something. I've actually faked orgasms sometimes because I felt like I was just under too much pressure to produce cum asap and I'd rather shoot my load at the climax of a decent fuck, or even have a nice wank.

If you do wanna do the whole breeding talk throughout the fuck, that can be fun. It just has to sound like you're enjoying the fuck, that his raw cock feels great in you and that you're excited about getting his seed. Don't make it sound like you want him to shoot right now and get the fuck off you.

I saw a yucky incident this weekend. A guy was getting fucked, and after the older top pulled out the bottom went to suck his dick and started gagging and heaving apparently from shit smell. So clean yourself well. Plus you don't know if the shit was on their dick from someone else before they fucked you.

• 10 months later...

Unless you're playing with a scatpig, always do a thorough cleanout. Let your top know that you're enjoying the fuck and if it doesn't turn you off, lick his cock clean after he pulls out. Never be afraid to ask for round #2 and maybe round #3. Above all else, don't be a lazy bottom!

I think this response is hilarious, but spot on. I've noticed that in the last few years especially, bottoms are ass up and ready for loads, but are demanding them asap. What a turn off. I totally agree, yet, for tops to remember that Penthouse Forum letters about a man's stamina are referring to pussy, not assholes. Stamina is good for me since I like to get fucked, a lot, and it is disappointing if a top cums quickly if that means he is done for the night. But I do love it when a top busts pretty quickly then proceeds to give me a good and thorough fucking leading up to his second load. Stamina for sake of stamina just wears a hole out. I try not to ask for the load unless I get a clear sense that it will send him over the top, like he needs the encouragement.

Oh, and there is no point in daily douching. Do it to prepare for getting fucked and do it well, but don't do it as a habit. It is not healthy.

This is kind of inspired by a fuck I had earlier.

When a man has barely been inside you for 30 seconds, please don't beg for his load.

By all means, go for it when I'm obviously getting near to coming. When I'm just getting started, or in the middle of a fuck and enjoying myself, it's kind of disconcerting that you're asking me to finish asap. I actually like the part leading up to the "breeding" and it's great when the bottom does too! Or at least pretends. I'm proud of my stamina and technique and hate feeling like I'm trying to impregnate a lesbian as a favour or something. I've actually faked orgasms sometimes because I felt like I was just under too much pressure to produce cum asap and I'd rather shoot my load at the climax of a decent fuck, or even have a nice wank.

If you do wanna do the whole breeding talk throughout the fuck, that can be fun. It just has to sound like you're enjoying the fuck, that his raw cock feels great in you and that you're excited about getting his seed. Don't make it sound like you want him to shoot right now and get the fuck off you.