Couple on breedingzone

hungry4it

We are a couple on BZ, both of us are now on here. We live quite a distance apart (long distance relationship so when we get together its like petrol on a fire. While we are apart our sex talk is hot hot hot. So we thought we would let you lot share our fantasies when we are apart and share in our actual sexual exploits when we are together.

So keep an eye on this thread. Its about to become very interesting.

well i would probably start by blowing your guy, then licking your pussy. Then of course it would be you two's turn to return the favour. Fuck your man and blow a few dirty loads inside him and do the same to you. then watch him fuck you bare. I may at that point shove my cock in his ass as well

problem? no, you may blow as many loads as you and him want. And then I would lick him clean

yeah, defenitely would be! that's extremely hot. And thats time for you to tie up me and my man then.. infront of many horny men with hard brick cocks