• Administrators

I sat down at the only terminal open inthe college library. I hate doing work in here. It stinks, of oldbooks and the chirs are the kind that put your ass to sleep in 15 minutes. The worst part was that I was going to be there ALL day. I was doing Web research for a class that I had only been to once in the first quarter, and that time the professer was on sick and I was rather pissed. But that was in the past and now here I am in the library my ass asleep and my eyes watering. I had been here for 3 hours and it was time for walk and piss break. The library was less crowed and I didn't have to worry about losing my terminal. Most of the terminals were vacant by now.

I got up and staggered to the john, as I opend the door I nearly hit an older man with the door.

"I am sorry about that," I said as the rather nice looking man walked passed me.

"My fault entirely, pardon me." We made eye contact that held a bit longer than normal. More like a "knowing" look than just a glance. He was notbad looking as I passed him. My guess he was about 40'ish and slim, with a full head of hair and rather hairy arms. I was quite a looker my self. After all I was in my prime 21 6'1" 190 and buitl like you wouldn't believe. A Daddy Bear, just the way I like them. I didn't get a good look at his package, but oh well. I go to the urnal and wip out my 7.5 incher, and take a nice long piss. My prick is starting to remember the guy at the door. I stroke my self for a minute or two, to try to take the pressure off. Then I stuff it down my left thigh and wash my hands and go out the door.

As I return to my computer there is only one other person around. The cute guy was sitting behind and to the left of me. After another hour I deide to call it a day. First I want to see if I can hook up with a good fuck in a local chat room. After about ten minutes of no action I was about to leave when I got a message asking the usual stuff. I told him I was a hot and horny top ooking for a tight ass to plant my 7.5 inch fuck rod in. He came back with saying that he would love for me to fill both his holes. "Great, are you free tonight?"

"You could say that."

"Want to FUCK :)"

"More than anything!!!!!!!!"

"What do you look like?"

"Use the eyes God gave you," I heard a voice say.

I turn around with a start to see my bathroom guy with a tent starting to form in his pants.

"Well do you like what you see?"

"Fuck yeah, I liked it when I almost broke your nose with the bathroom door. Do you have a place we go? I live at home with my parents." I ask.

"I have an apartment, bu you got me so hot that I can't wait that long. I have connections here in the library and I can find a private place we can go and fuck!!!!!"

"Fine with me."

With that I packed up my stuff and I followed him to the circulation desk. He told me to wait by the elevator and wait. He walked over and talked to the man behind the desk. The both exchanged words and laughed as if the knew each other. The man handed him a key and walked back to me. We took the elevator down to the basement, where some of the staff members have offices. We walked in he locked the door behind him. I threw my stuff in a corner and met him at the corner of the desk. We talked a bit more.

"So what do you want to do to me sonny?"

"Well hey how about your name first?"

"Later, just call me Daddy for now."

"Cool, just what I wanted. Well I would push you down and make you suck my big cock. and then I will plant my seed deep in your ass."

"Yeah just what I need. I have an itch that needs to be scratched, and I think that only you can reach it."

With that we meet in a kiss that lasts forever. Our tounges are all over each other's faces and necks. I start to take off his shirt and play with his nipples. And then replace my hands with my mouth. He let out a low moan. His hands are runnimg all over my back. He reaches in my pants and pulls off my shirt over my head, and I unbuckel his pants and the fall to the floor. He bends downto take off his shoes. As he tries to get up I push him back down to the tent in my pants. I rub my tent across his face. Teasing him with it. He starts to lick it through the thick dinem of my jeans. He unzips my pants and fetches my dick from my thigh.

"There is what I am looking for. Give me that piece of meat."

"Here you go Daddy, lick your boy's dick."

He starts at the base of my cock where it is attached to my balls and licks and nibbles his way to my big head. Then he works his way back down the sides until it is completly covered in his spit. He is about ready to finally take my cock in his mouth when I pull back and order him to lick my boy cunt clean. I turn around and rest my hands on the side of the desk and raise my ass in the air, a little for him to eat.

He starts licking at the base of my nut sack in between my legs, and slowly works his way up to my boy pucker. He grazes over it on his way up y crack to the small of my back, only to go back to my balls again. After a few minutes I reach around and push his face to my hole. He makes "X" marks with his tounge on my hairy hole, before diving in with full force. Boy what a feeling. There is nothing betther than having your ass being eaten alive. Every now and again he thrusts his finger in my ass and starts pushng my love button, which causes my cock to leake pre-cum like water. After 10 minutes of this tratment, I turn around and rest my well eaten ass on the dest and let my Daddy go back to work on my cock.

By now it is covered in pre-cum, he quickly licks it cleas with his talented mouth. As he continues to suck my rod he plays with my balls and hole again. Then he pushes it in and plays with my prostate and that puts me over the edge. I start pimping a 5 day pent up load into his egar mouth. He tries to eat mot of it but some evades him and runs down my cock. After my climax subsides a little, and my breathing is normal he looks up at me in disapointment.

"What's wrong?"

"I never got to ge fucked by his nice dick."

"If you lick it some more I will see what I can do."

He didn't have to be told twice. He took me in his hot mouth again and slowly started to suck. Shortly there after I got as hard as a rock again. My dick was already lubed enough from the mixture of spit and cum. He took me over to the chair and had me sit in it. He grabbed onto the desk and lowered his hot Daddy cunt to my prick. I didn't have to do a thing, just sit back and enjoy the show and the great feeling. My head sliped in with a po and then he hesitated for a moment before taking the rest of my cock, in one downward thrush my cock slid easly into his hole, all the way to the hilt. Using the desk he pulled and pushed himself on my dick. I just set backwith my hnds behind my head and I saw my shaft disapear into he hot hole. After he picked up the pace a little, I don't know what came over me, animal lust or something. I lifted him off my cock, turned him around and flung him on the desk throwing everything that was on it to the floor. There he was my Daddy spread wide open ready for me to plow his as again. I slidin easily and the pulled almost completly out and the thrust back in again. After each withdrawl, I pushed in faster and harder, until we were nothing but a blurr of lust.

"Yeah, take my big dick up your tight hole. I am going to fuck you as hard as I can, till my balls dump another load deep in you!!!!"

"Feels fucking hot. Yeah Fuck your Daddy. Give it to me as hard as you can, I can take what ever you can give me and then some."

With that said, I doubled my efforts on the invasion of his ass. I could tell I was winning, when he started yelling and jacking his cock. He yelled more foul words that I have ever heard before as his balls opened the flood gates. Cum erupted from his cock shooting all over him, and myself. Not to mention the desk and the floor. His climax trigered mine and his ass milked me dry. Because I had just cum, there was not much to spray in his hole. His shots outlasted mine. With one last shot, a big glob of cum went over his head and landed on something on the floor. I then colapse onto his chest, my cock still in him, and the cum glues us together. It is then that I notice the big wad of cum on a plate.

Mr. Mc----DE, Department of --ology. I take my fingers and scoop up the rest of the cum, to uncover his name.........Mr. McBRIDE. Department of Biology. Oh my God I had just plowed my Biology teacher.

"You are my Biology teacher!!!"

"Are you sure, I would never forget a body like yours."

"Yes I really don't go to class. I have friends that do everything for me. But they wouldn't do the paper that is due next week. That was what I was working on when I had to take a piss and ran into you."

"What a small world. Well you don't have to worry about that paper anymore. In fact you don't have to worry about the class any more either. If you always fuck this good, you could major in Biology and not know a thing."

"That is fine with me. I love your tight Daddy hole. I just wish that all of my classs could be this easy."

"I will see what I can do with the rest of your teachers!!"

But that is a different story.

• Upvote 1