How many tops have fucked without even seeing the bottoms dick?

bnabottom

As a sub bottom, my focus is always on the top.  I love being fucked in a jock and/or in chastity.  Totally focusing on the top and getting His load, doing what He wants and what He needs me to do.  If I'm with a top, i don't focus on my cock and prefer it when he doesn't.  I love staying locked in chastity or used in my jock.  The fucking and breeding being all the pleasure I need.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest Bearman

I have had  many tops show no interest in my dick and am very happy with that.I am here to please them only.I am now seriously considering be fully castrated .

Couldn't care  less if the guy even had a cock.

One of my berlin folsom leather boy fucks was getting sucked off at the same time.. I blew, then the guy who was sucking took my place and really hammered the boy.  We met up again the next night, wanted me to blow him..no way, just turned him around and took my time before giving him another load.. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/14/2018 at 4:30 PM, jizz70 said:

don't care at all about the bottoms cock. my poz cock entering the hole is all what counts, and I am only satisfied when the breeding is done and the bottoms carry my load inside.

I have butt spasm orgasms focusing on the cock in my hole - most of the time I can shoot hands free from the prostate massaging I am receiving from getting fucked and milking the poz cock pounding my hole and getting his poz load in me. 

Edited by bjbottom

Guest Bearman
10 minutes ago, Davidc said:

Often if fucking anon don’t see or am interested in bottoms cock , certainly don’t want him cumming before me

As a bottom would want nothing less from a top.I am there to serve and take his load .This is my pleasure and my cock is not relevant

• 3 weeks later...

When I top, the bottoms dick is irrelevant. I dont need to see it. Doggie solves that problem nicely. But if you go legs up, I prefer they wear a jock or stay soft. If they are hard, the bottom should ignore his cock entirely.  I will swat a bottoms hand away from his cock if he tries to stroke it. The bottoms focus should be only on my cock and his cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 11:41 PM, macbbtop said:

i like my bottoms totally naked, but its dick isn't getting any attention. its balls may get some attention, but only if I want to make it squeal/scream.

God, I remember this happened when a top wanted so intense ageplay and spanking. First it was over the know and he didn’t hold back, then he wanted to hear me squeal. My balls were so sore.