Bred in my hotel room

Spunkguy67

My last load was in my hotel room. Hooked up with Latino guy off BBRT, hot 30 yr old with big cock, but he never showed even though I'd given him my room number.

So got hit on by a local top lookin to get off before work. He wanted me on my knees in my nasty pig jock, and blindfolded. he came in, unbuttoned and shoved his limp cock in my mouth. he tweaked my nips and I got sucked him, and got him hard. he face fucked me and then shot his load down my throat.

As he was buttoning up, a knock on the door and another guy came in saying he was late. I guessed it was the Latino guy but I was still blindfolded. he shoved his cock in my mouth and I was certain it was him, given the size of his hardening cock. As I sucked it, he started fingering my hole, and pulled me off my knees, spat on his fingers and cock, and started pushing it up my hole.

I felt someone tweaking my nips and realised the first guy was still in the room watching me getting fucked. In minutes he was fucking me hard, and then started groaning, but before he could come he pulled out and shoved his cock down my throat. I could taste my arse on his cock as she shot his load in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop, and before I could get my cock out to wank both guys left, leaving me feeling like the real cum whore I am

• Like 1