young or old?

CockCravin

What a younger guy might miss in finesse, he often makes up in recovery time. I have one 26 year old top who is quite the powerhouse dom and averages 3 to 4 loads. One night he managed 6. But then I have a couple of guys my age who are rest for those times I'm looking for something slower and more intimate.

• 7 months later...

old bull and young bull were standing on a hill looking down over a valley full of young heifers.  The young bull sees them and shouts: "lets run down there and breed a heifer".   the old bull simply replies: "lets WALK down there and breed them all."

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy any cock I can find.   But, in a life-time of slutting around, I have learned that skill and attitude are more important than age, looks, size, smell or any other combo of attributes.  In my view, it is the attitude of the older guys that helps them be the best fuckers.

• Upvote 3

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've had good fucks with guys at all age ranges, from 80s on down to just turned 18.  The best I ever had, though, was this daddy in his 50s in DC in the early 2000s.  I was just 18, and not that experienced, but he taught me to take cock.  I wish I could find him again.  I would love to take his load now that I have some real skill.

My first sexual experience was with a guy who was nineteen years older than me.  It couldn't have been any better!

He knew how to press all of my buttons--buttons I didn' even know that I had.

But, now, I'd love to have a guy 18-25 to experience it from the other side.  He could top me and give me as many loads as he had.  I could top him, and enjoy a young, warm, moist and tight hole.

• Upvote 1

As a preference I prefer older guys due to my constantly changing free time, most of the younger guys think I'm able to drop what ever I'm doing to please them. If I was single would not be an issue but I'm not. Older men seem to understand a little bit better. Now in regards to sex itself no real preference in age but more personality 

Love young flash and twink little holes ,but often too tight so getting in to older slags in dark rooms who are far more up for it.

i also like to take pics of ass when I’ve cum in it , with a loose ass it leaks out.

some young guys have a cunt like a Venus fly trap , once you’ve cum in it you never see your cum again

As a cumdump bottom, I love getting fucked by older men. I’m 27 but have routeinly been fucked by guys that are 50-60 years old. They have so much more experience. Plus they really get into breeding my younger hole. 

But I won’t turn down any cock, young or old. 

• Upvote 1