young or old?

CockCravin

It can vary so much guy to guy and while age may factor into it, it really isn't the ultimate tell of how good a guy may be in bed (I'd had 10 years of experience by 23, although granted that was mostly as a bottom).

I prefer men who are older, who know what they want, have experience in what they are doing and who love to let go .... as I love sleazy, raunchy Pigs...

SEX IS ALL ABOUT LUST, DESIRE AND PASSION.... and I am very passionate when I have sex ... so I want a man to know what he wants ...and who makes sure that he gets what he wants ... as I love to give a man all he ever wanted ... nothing shocks ...just enjoying it together ... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'm pretty much prefer younger guys as that's what arouses me. It probably helps that I somehow attract a lot of young guys as well. Some, yes, are clumsy and inexperienced but make up for it in enthusiasm and high sex drive. They're also curious and adventurous and less inhibited. Some may surprise with how much they know and my favorite thing is so many just go bare and don't give a shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Definitely older.  Generally, I find that Alpha Tops have not gained enough experience until maybe mid 20's.  The Daddies in their 30s, 40s, and 50s rock my world.

I hope your world gets rocked today young man😈.

• Like 1

On 2/15/2020 at 10:18 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Definitely older.  Generally, I find that Alpha Tops have not gained enough experience until maybe mid 20's.  The Daddies in their 30s, 40s, and 50s rock my world.

The world needs more pups like you...Im 52 but I fuck like Im in my 30's just "better"  I never get my age pegged and love the look on a btms face as I am pounding them and tell them my age ... the words breed me daddy soon follow and it makes me cum hard

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BigVers said:

The world needs more pups like you...Im 52 but I fuck like Im in my 30's just "better"  I never get my age pegged and love the look on a btms face as I am pounding them and tell them my age ... the words breed me daddy soon follow and it makes me cum hard

Not all have been that good, but a majority have.  Love the sexy, in-shape, experienced Alpha Daddies. 😈

Both have their ups and downs, and I suppose I prefer middle aged guys, a balance between the two lol. Which since I'm 26, usually means they're a bit older than me. Older men are generally much better tops due to experience and If they can match a younger guys stamina it's all the better, but there is something fun about about letting a late teen/earlie 20s boy who isnt too experienced just let loose on you and fuck you like a rabbit over and over without a break like some older guys need lol. My only real complaint with older tops is that at least in my personal experience they've been a lot more emotionally attached and want to push for relationships, whether just friendship or romantic, when a lot of my hookups I make it clear I want no strings. But I know that's not the same for everyone.