What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

What do you wear out cruising?

I go totally hairy. I wear panties with a hole cut in the back for access to my asshole. I pre-lube my hole before I go for quick pump and dumps. I have a backpack that I carry with me with poppers and cigarettes and lube and weed in it.

Loose tank top for easy nipple torture, jockstrap to ensure my cock doesn't get in the way, and loose lightweight fabric shorts- and depending on whether bookstore (flip flops) or sex club ( boots) thats it! The least amount of fabric possible. Any ID or money is in a wrist wallet.

• Upvote 1

I am normaly in my nylon track pants that snap down each leg with no underwear and a well lubed hole that way the top can tear the pants off me and bend me over were they want to dive there hard cock deep into my hole. and always have a white t-shirt on

• Upvote 1

My favorite for going to an ABS, bar or the baths is a 3XL tank top by Fruit of The Loom ($3.00 at Walmart) which just covers my ass cheeks and cock. This loose tank is great for easy access to my nipples, for a top to explore my prelubed hole or quickly pull it over my head to leave me completely naked for his pleasure to breed me. Nice for the drive home as I can plunge my finger into my cum filled hole and lick the tasty cum off my finger from all the men that have bred my that night. Other things I wear are cropped net tank tops with short shorts, slit up the sides or strategic holes in them and the waist bands cut off. With my size I'm able to find ladies shorts that fit me on ebay for around $10 or less, they are much shorter and more low cut then mens shorts or mens jeans made into cut offs. These shorts being so low can give others' a great view of your front tat or tramp stamp and the short zippers make them easy to be taken off you. Also, wrist wallet and flip flops. At the bath house my towel is folded in half and wrapped, if possible I have my towel around my neck and naked.

if Im out cruising uually looking for the nearest leather bar,so uniform usually is black leather ball cap,dark t shirt under leather vest,tight faded levis,my junk stuffed in a skanky yellow jock half hanging out a hole in the levis,underneath leather chaps and kneehigh Chippewa Boots.almost always flaggin yellow left