What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

Like others here, depends on where I am. I don't think of it as "cruising" if I am at a bathhouse or ABS because I am simply naked and available. Cruising to me involves clothes and some seduction.  

I wear something with a loose waste and nothing underneath on the bottom and usually a tight and short T shirt on top (short so it doesn't hide any ass or get in the way of fucking). Loose wasted jeans or shorts because I like to be able to subtly slide my pants down and expose some ass crack as part of the seduction process. If I see a guy eyeing me, I'll find a way to get in front of him and work my waistline down just enough to show a small strip of ass that only someone looking for it would notice. One of the places I liked to cruise before I moved was a pedestrian bridge over a river at a park. It was long, so you could stand in the middle and look out over the water and easily see when someone was entering the bridge from either side. It was particularly cruisy at dusk when you couldn't see clearly what was going on unless you were actually on the middle of the bridge. I'd stand looking out at the water and when I saw a guy enter from either side of the bridge, I'd lower my pants just enough to expose a small amount of crack and bare ass. Love that sort of cat and mouse play. Many tops would act like they were just taking a walk, pause as they started past me, look, then slowly approach to make sure they were seeing what they thought they were. I'd have my hands in my pockets and let my jeans or shorts fall a little more and they would often step up behind, lower them the rest way, slide in and breed me right there on the bridge. 

• Upvote 1

really depends. if I'm at a bar or club, I'm freeballing or in a jockstrap with a pair of jeans just loose enough to slip down and show ass crack, but not too loose to look sloppy. If it's daytime, I'm in mesh shorts with the lining cut out and again either freeballing or in a jockstrap (and if I'm REALLY cruising, I've usually got a bit of lube in me when I go out to entice the guys that grab my ass).  I love the warm weather in Palm Springs and you can usually find me wearing ads

• Upvote 3

I always dress like a slut when I go out cruising at the bars.  I usually wear spandex tights or shorts with a jockstrap underneath so it frames my ass.  Also wear a cock ring so I have a bulge in the front.  Pair that with a tank top, half t-shirt or short leather jacket depending on the weather.  Sometimes I'll wear girls super low tight jeans like in my picture.  I also wear hi-tech combat boots to complete the outfit.  At the club depending on the party, I will sometimes wear a harness or sleeves along with a collar.  My goal is to totally look like a slut or street hustler.  I love showing off my hot, poz slut bod!     

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For the bars,  usually an  Ajaxx t-shirt & jeans..  That said,  not often that I hook up in a bar - too many shallow idiots. 

When out cruising outdoors,  will dress for hiking or walking - black hoodie,  jeans,  & a t-shirt.

All that being said & done,  it's not often that I go out cruising.  Not able to access much help being poz while on disability here in Canada - I'm practically homeless & gonna be looking at some boon-docking options for lack of a better methodology. 

I notice that a couple of guys here have mentioned wearing an Ajaxx63 t-shirt. I've always wondered about this - do you find that wearing a shirt with a suggestive message on it scores you more contacts that if you had worn a plain shirt, a non-suggestive shirt, or simply something revealing? If you wear a suggestive shirt, do you run the risk of looking cheesy, over-eager or tasteless (I guess this depends on the design)? Is it better to pick one with subtle innuendo, or one that issues an all-points bulletin? If you choose a shirt that says "Catcher", does it matter that you have no interest in baseball whatsoever? I've considered making myself a shirt with a circle in the back surrounded by lettering that says "Press Here to Fuck" - How would that play, do you think?

• Upvote 1

Eros,

I think it has something to do with the subtle suggestion factors that Ajaxx has done with their clothing in terms of slogans & sayings,  or just plain wording - & the fact that it is recogniseable as a specific line of clothing for gay men to wear & be recognised in.. I likely sound like an advertisement for the shit - not my intention..

I once had an Ajaxx shirt that said "Trouble" on it in Ajaxx caligraphy.. Had another black Ajaxx one with "Lust" on it that was appropriate for bars..

As for pitcher or catcher,  tight end, or wide reciever..  For one,  they're copright protected via Ajaxx..  Creating your own shirt is creative & ideal.  

My impression is that they were camoflage for blending into a heterosexist society so that our fellow gay guys in the know could clue in to each other without being "outted" in awkward situations.   

I have a number of Ajaxx shirts..  One in particular has "Naughty Boys Forever" on it..  I have a str8 friend whom is close to me like a brother like a different mother.. ( I'd never touch him sexually, though.. )  

I swear,  every fucking time I wore that shirt out to a local str8 bar ( once,  a strip joint with him, )  I had boozed up str8 guys saying how daring I was to actually broadcast via a shirt that guys needed to be more macho & sexually aggressive in the face of this "politically correct bullshit"..  I'm sure that at least one of them was bi or bi-curious & got the subtle joke on the shirt,  just they never acted upon it.  

Turns out my buddy had actually heard many of the comments that these guys were saying to me,  these str8 guys patting me on the back saying I was a badass str8 guy daring to be hyper-masculine..  Oh,  he was busting a gut laughing his ass off in private - it was pure comedy to him..  I think his soon to be fiancee had gotten an earful of those stories.  

Now,  while I'm an outwardly masculine guy,  this worked in my favour..  Actually had a stripper in that strip joint finally get the joke, ( she likely been to a few gay bars,  seen the shirt on a few guys ) proceeded to take me aside,  buy me a few drinks & say "dude,  you got balls. "   I said; " thanks,  unfortunately your str8 male patrons don't have the brains.. "  The stripper & I had a good laugh after that..

And that was the last time I went to a strip club with my str8 buddy - he now prefers the gay bars - because of the lack of toxic masculinity & the friendly atmosphere. 

( He also likes the fact that he can discreetly admire the women making out..  Bull-dykes love interacting with my buddy, they have the same fashion sense, most of the same interests, LMFAO.. )    

Now,  because I live in BC,  in Canada,  I'm sure more str8 guys are finally seeing that there is a sexual undertone to the shirts & their undertone is being recognised..   That said,  I happen to be a martial artist - not the first time I've dealt with gaybashers,  likely not the last time either. 

I like the shirts primarily because it helps with cutting down on non-verbal communication,  especially in cruising.     

46 minutes ago, CigarBear68 said:

I have a pair of jeans with the entire ass seam ripped open. I can wear em to bookstore, and my flannel shirt covers the rip, but lifts up easily to grant easy access to my hairy hole. That's about as slutty as I get clothing wise. Lol

that will do just fine ;)

Guest GoneFishing
On 2/27/2017 at 9:39 AM, phukhole said:

really depends. if I'm at a bar or club, I'm freeballing or in a jockstrap with a pair of jeans just loose enough to slip down and show ass crack, but not too loose to look sloppy. If it's daytime, I'm in mesh shorts with the lining cut out and again either freeballing or in a jockstrap (and if I'm REALLY cruising, I've usually got a bit of lube in me when I go out to entice the guys that grab my ass).  I love the warm weather in Palm Springs and you can usually find me wearing ads

when i’m in ps i’m fully naked ! 

cant wait for summer and breeding season to begin out there ☣️?❗️

On 3/8/2018 at 6:40 PM, CigarBear68 said:

I have a pair of jeans with the entire ass seam ripped open. I can wear em to bookstore, and my flannel shirt covers the rip, but lifts up easily to grant easy access to my hairy hole. That's about as slutty as I get clothing wise. Lol

I now know what you'll be wearing when we first meet. I love jeans with the ass torn out, especially when I see a plain white jockstrap peeking through.