Armpits anyone?

charmed68

i love armpits too. hate them shaved and prefer unwashed. lots of sites for armpit fetish (just google gay armpit fetish), but sadly pay sites. some good vids on xtube, esp the straight seduction ones. the guys often lean back showing off their pits and always hairy

Guest SBBOY

A guy fucked me 4-5 times the other day, worked up a big sweat. He forced me to lick his pitts until I shot my load. The sweat was dripping off his hairy pitts right into my mouth

• 4 weeks later...

pits are a msjor turn on for me as well.... esp guys with black hair (I was a blond growing up and now I am light brown.... so really dark hair is a turn on) I also like it nice a sweaty, although I am not into really ripe 'man smells', I do love the taste of nice clean sweat..... while I really live to kiss deep and hard, top or bottom I am really happy I can spend time with my face burried in a hairy pit...(or his face burried in my oit).. although I am equallu turned on when I get to work a guys nips,,,,, ok so I am a pig and lots of things turn me on..... but a guy flashing his pits at me,,,,, or when his arms are down by his side but you can still see some pit hair sticking out????? yum, instant hard on

• 2 weeks later...