Armpits anyone?

charmed68

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I love super hairy armpits.  The kind that are so thick and heavy that all that hair connects to chest hair too.  Love having my face shoved in all that hair. ?

Oh.  Fuck.  Yes.  The riper, sweatier and hairier the better.  I’d can jam my face in a guy’s ripe hairy pit and lick for hours, then leave his scent on my face and in my beard to enjoy and perv on for the rest of the day...better than poppers?  Damn right!

• Like 1

I love ARMPITS...always have.  The smell of my own intoxicate me and get me rock hard.  I could smell them for days turning my head from side to side to sniff my hot fucking natural smelling pits.  Like to share them with others as well.  Have been on my back with guys plowing me leaning forward to sniff my pits.  

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/13/2019 at 6:55 AM, piglooking4pigs said:

I love ARMPITS...always have.  The smell of my own intoxicate me and get me rock hard.  I could smell them for days turning my head from side to side to sniff my hot fucking natural smelling pits.  Like to share them with others as well.  Have been on my back with guys plowing me leaning forward to sniff my pits.  

Oink!

• 2 weeks later...