The Cumdump Network - Locations & Phone Numbers

rawTOP

Guest Upstateguy518

Name: Fag Boy

Cell: 518-309-2075

6'1, 250, White, 25.

Mornings to afternoons work best. Weekends are cool. Available for over night fun too. Older men are a plus.

Guest dirtyarky

I would love to be part of the Cumdump Network. I'm John. 5'8",135 lbs. I'm open to servicing any males in my area. You tell me what you want and I'll do it. No reciprocation wanted or needed. You can get me at 5013131917 . I'm in the Central Arkansas area.

john 1.jpg

Irvone, 720-295-4465, Text only, mention Breeding Zone in 1st text so I know this is an IMPORTANT message. Denver, Colorado, USA.  After 11pm is best. Age 60, 5 '9", 175 lbs, I can not host, but can be over quickly anywhere in Denver metro area...

Irvone, 720-295-4465, Text only, mention Breeding Zone in 1st text so I know this is an IMPORTANT message. Denver, Colorado, USA.  After 11pm is best. Age 60, 5 '9", 175 lbs, I can not host, but can be over quickly anywhere in Denver metro area...

ImageHandler  Squirt 3.jpg

ImageHandlerSquirt  3.jpg

Your first name: Johannes
My cell number: kik--> Ffun74
A location: Augsburg, Germany
Times you're generally not available: Weekdays during the daytime.
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Ethnicity: Caucasian 

Cumhole here up for loading. 

Visiting Augsburg? I have a spare bedroom you're welcome to crash in. You can stay in a platonic way or you can breed me. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 1

Your first name: faggot

Your cell number: PM for number (whatsapp)

A location: Hammersmith & Fulham, London

Times you're generally not available: Most of my waking hours.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 150lbs

Ethnicity: Chinese

6f409044-28a6-4ee3-aa39-057289e62c93.jpg

Edited by dive2tp

Your first name: Jonathan

Your cell number: (four zero four) two two six-three five zero three (written to prevent Google from picking it up)

A location: 30577 (address is on member map)

Times you're generally not available: call or text if I don't answer it's not a good time but am usually available 

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 230

Ethnicity: White (Very open to all races!)

Note: I live in an apartment community (1'st apt on the left coming in #21).

There is no assigned parking but please be respectful of my neighbors in terms of noise level outside and not littering

facepic (2).jpg

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):    Mike/Homo/Faggot Ass

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls):     217-264-3729.......New number and Can only do texts at this time, due to privacy issues

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):     Metcalf, Illinois 61940

Times you're generally not available:  Daytimes are not good, usually evenings and late nights are best for hooking up and making plans

Height:   6' 0"

Weight:   295lb

Ethnicity:   White and open to all

note:    Am listed on the cum dump map, can not host, but can arrange to meet somewhere close to take loads. Am open to any and all loads and none refused.

Guest sub4alphamale

My first name (or a name you'll respond to): David or Slut or Faggot or whatever u want

My cell number (for Texts ONLY): 519 212 3654

My Location (be at least as specific as a zip code): On Victoria Ave, in Galt Part of Cambridge Ontario Canada

Times I'm generally not available: It Varies

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 178 lbs Toned & Adorable

Ethnicity: White

HIV STATUS - NEG & Tested OFTEN

257f022bc4c005c01795dc003832eb09.jpg

IMG_20170601_142557_309.jpg

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2012 at 11:03 AM, rawTOP said:

UPDATE: With the new software I've added a "Member Map" for Cumdumps. In the navbar it's under "Other". Just add yourself on the map. It'll be a stop gap until I get Cumdump.Network up and running. I'll keep it up if it's popular and doesn't cost too much in mapping queries.

—————

For a while now you guys have been discussing the idea of a cumdump network - basically guys in different locations that will take any load on call, no questions asked. Let's stop the talking and turn it into a reality...

If you want to be a cumdump in the cumdump network post a message here with the following info:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): sam

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 573-247-5815 text before calling

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Springfield MO 65804

Times you're generally not available: Mon-thur 6am-6pm "available most Fridays 11am-9pm

Height: 5'8

Weight: 220

Ethnicity: White

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

sucking bbc.jpg

Sign me up quick.

MackyJay or Randy

at this time can only do discrete texts  641 758 4290 and can call back

Marshalltown, Iowa USA

My schedule is mixed so best to try to set up well ahead of time if possible but generally nights are out and time schedule varies during the day but can get away very close only

late 60s but very athletic

5' 11"

white

Have no hangups about any other race at all but do prefer you are not overweight a lot but does not eliminate you, just a preference.  Any size is ok.5999dcc2975db_ME17.JPG.1805b65f05ffcd3f3a78d293e9855467.JPG5999dcd50df46_ME08.jpg.d0a6ee1c5b53a8a425d3d71a6a30ffee.jpg5999dce452ca0_ME19.jpg.b87e3f0f3c5681294a31d349d388f217.jpg