The Cumdump Network - Locations & Phone Numbers

rawTOP

I prefer to be called: Faggot or by Black men white fag trash

Cell number: 574-651-7881 (texts preffered)

CITY: Elkhart Indiana

Best times right now 9am to 3pm but hit me up I always try to work something out if a man needs a hole to unload in.

Height: 6"

Weight: 160

Now I prefer men with 7 inches PLUS and some girth, I love being fucked 1on1 or by a group of men Im a skilled cocksucker and I do love to give a blowjob to just about any straight man within reach. Parks, mens room, im the backroom at your job, or I can host at my place.

I also very much enjoy dominant aggressive and abusive men, this fag loves to be slapped, spit on, choked  (while fucked) and used for your cocks pleasure. If you're in elkhart, south bend, goshen, or a nearby northern indiana town and need a cumdump hole to get off in you wont be disappointed hit me up text your pics and lets see about getting some of you up in me.

BWC, BBC, BLC all welcome

I do prefer BBC simply because past experience is that more often than not most BBCs are eager to call up their buddies and have them drop by to breed me and also seem to hand out my number to other horny BBC dudes. But guys any big cock that needs a hole I generally wont turn down even a 300lb dude with 9 inches is almost guaranteed some asspussy with me.

I do NOT use drugs or drink and I prefer not to be around drugs just an fyi.

Cell number: 574-651-7881 (texts preffered)

rps20180409_054508_294.jpg

rps20180409_054554.jpg

Edited by Phoenixfaggot
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Faggot (text that first along with a message u are from here so I know its you)

Your cell number 913-742-1911

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):  Kansas City, 66106 anywhere in metro or surrounding areas, hit me up. I wanna be ur cundump.

Times you're generally not available: just depends

Height:5'9"

Weight:250

Ethnicity: white

Love cock and cum, love having a hot load pounded in me. Even up for quickies....see my profile for pics or ask me.

Edited by LuvRawNkc
Forgot to add city

Name:  Hole... or Cumdump

Cell:  Text ONLY  614-288-9352

very close to intersection of Main and Hamilton about 2 miles south of the CMH airport

NOT available:  Most weekdays due to work

Available:   Nights and weekends

Height:   5'10"

Weight:   144

Ethnicity:  White

Anonymous is good.  Can be blindfolded, if needed.  Also have real wood gloryhole that I can set up to take loads from any stranger.  Text me before heading over to seed my ass.  No load refused.

Anonymous 006_1_1.jpg

bodyshot.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Nacho, bitch, whore, whatever you wanna call me

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 518-290-0723

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 12828

Times you're generally not available: I can be very flexible

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 168

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Into pleasing tops and taking loads. No load refused.

Screenshot_20170825-062742.jpg

• Like 1

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):slut, fucktoy, cumdump

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls):(970)764-5017

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):Durango or bayfield CO

Times you're generally not available: late night or early morning.

Height:5'9

Weight:120

Ethnicity:white

Edited by PublicUseSlut

Guest PupShockNeg4Poz

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):Pup, boy, faggot, cumdump.

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 310.927.1373

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 92592

Times you're generally not available:

late nights to early mornings

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 185

EBB4C12B-37D4-4C91-87A5-476EA786509C.thumb.jpeg.1d3a95036d58970ef0b945af19d1f7ab.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):Pup, boy, faggot, cumdump.

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 765-714-4412

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 20794

Times you're generally not available:

weekdays after 5

weekends vary

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 160

gallery_41397_4704_25189.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest spandexcumdump

Name: faggot, cumdump, boy, slut, ... I'll respond to almost anything

Cell number (for texts and voice calls): 308-289-6016

Times you're available: Weekday evenings, weekends all day

Times you're generally not available: Weekday mornings and afternoons

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 186 lbs.

Amenities: Bed bondage kit, poppers, shower, towels, street parking

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

Edited by spandexcumdump

AJ

knights inn 5116 ga hwy forest park txt me

cumdump bttm for all loads none refused pics ok vid ok no faces bring some friends n breed away machofuck my hole til ur satisfied  total bug chaser anonymous or not letsbhave fun 

E32A4A4E-B6A1-4EE5-9ECD-4F8DA13BB82B.jpeg

Edited by Bb4allloads
  • Upvote 1

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): bottomcub4loads2

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 3177358650 (TEXT ONLY)

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Indianapolis, IN 

Times you're generally not available: Most weekends

Height: 5'9

Weight: 230

Ethnicity: White

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

Cummy Ass Shot.jpg

• Upvote 1

0E3D74B3-F585-4861-9F4C-6F7A19469BD3.jpeg.d1b9f96c6abbe43e4262b456e06e32a2.jpegYour cell number (for texts and voice calls): 6468085567 (TEXT ONLY)

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Atlanta GA 30297

Times you're generally not available: always available 

Height: 6’0

Weight: 190

Ethnicity: Italian Irish and Puerto Rican 

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

DA3E113D-6EFE-4A66-976B-BDE62DD2E2B8.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Guest idobro

I’m just so fucking horny & I want dick in my ass all the time. If it’s risky, I’m hotter. If you tell me you got the bug, I’m begging for your cum deep inside me. I need your cum in my ass, dripping out, your cock throbbing, my ass stretched and hurt. 

Im in the Midwest and I travel anywhere within reason to get fucked. If you’re anywhere around Chicago, I can get to you most days. If you’re viral, I’ll do anything for your infection...

My ass is eager and I love getting fisted, hurt, and fucked. Two or more dildos and huge dicks are what I crave. Double dildo and bouncing asses against each other. Face to face facing, kissing, my legs wrapped around you, looking into your eyes while you pump your cum into me.

My name is Dale ...

Please text me first ... 920-562-0018

I’m usually in and around Milwaukee ...

I’m available allhours ...

Im 58 years old and quite handsome, men fall in love with me all the time. 

5’11” and 165#