The Cumdump Network - Locations & Phone Numbers

rawTOP

Name:  Hole... or Cumdump

Cell:  Text ONLY  614-288-9352

Location:   East side of Columbus OH (Whitehall)  43213 - 859 Westphal Ave, 43213

very close to intersection of Main and Hamilton about 2 miles south of the CMH airport

NOT available:  Most weekdays due to work

Available:   Nights and weekends (Friday nights/Saturday mornings are best)

Height:   5'10"

Weight:   145

Ethnicity:  White

Anonymous is good.  Can be blindfolded, if needed.  Also have real wood gloryhole that I can set up to take loads from any stranger.  Text me before heading over to seed my ass.  No load refused.

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Mike

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 402-982-4703

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):68123 Bellevue NE

Times you're generally not available: Anytime

Height:6’

Weight:200#

Ethnicity:White

No load refused   

3D386566-25B8-4897-99FC-15F58B43FFC6.jpeg

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Jake

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): (617) 517-4906

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Newton Waltham  (02451)  Near Boston

Times you're generally not available:  Not available 8am-5pm M-F  -  Avail most evenings M-F

Height:  6'1

Weight:  225

Ethnicity: White

Hole that loves to be worked over hard and filled up full.  Submissive to your needs.  Anon great or blindfolded too.

COCK-4.jpg

Illinois Grad Student Here. Able to go to Chicago or St. Louis. I go to school in Central Illinois.

27, piggy. I LOVE being used, abused, degraded, humiliated and exposed. I got tons of pics and videos as well. 

Some things I’m into: bondage, pain play, cum control, chastity, edging and milking, being a cash fag, foot worship and rubs, domestic service, humiliation, degradation, pup play, hole stretching, piss, cbt, intense popper play, ball busting, etc

Anyone (dom or sub) can contact me: 630-235-0257 / Snap: kpgoffa

Guest Phallic

Blackfaggot bottom here looking to be a cumdump for fit inshape dudes.

54 yo slim athletic 

160 lbs.

I am looking to suck cock ..be the bottom in 1on1.. tag.. gangbangz ..bukkake..cum piss..big black dick.

San Diego 

Early Mornings to late afternoons..wed thru sun

Monday and tues anytime

[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/X2.jpg.e4f562a6f88a57ef064e29fa809a3bbe.jpg

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2019_12/X2.jpg.e4f562a6f88a57ef064e29fa809a3bbe.jpg

X2.jpg

Edited by Phallic