The Cumdump Network - Locations & Phone Numbers

rawTOP

Name: Ariel

Number: ‪(347) 281-7242. Text only  Unless I already know you.  

Availability: Usually free weekends. Sometimes weekdays  

Height: 5’6

Weight: 135 lbs 

Ethnicity: Latino 

100% bottom 

Hoping to meet a Top/ Tops who can help me be an ultimate cumdump. I.e. help with organizing, finding guys, etc. 

BBRT/ Twitter: RawBottomAriel 

C0661E3C-9FF3-46B8-9099-B07C372FDD5F.jpeg

Edited by RawBottomAriel

Guest ftmseeking

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Mark

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 206-508-0379 (no calls, text only to start please--explicit texts/photos are fine)

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 60601

Times you're generally not available: Mon-Thurs, working hours on Friday/Saturday

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 170

Ethnicity: white

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that's optional.

Not going to attach a pic because not everyone is into FTMs, but my profile pic is of me. Message me or text me if you want to see more...

On 8/5/2012 at 1:03 PM, rawTOP said:

UPDATE: With the new software I've added a "Member Map" for Cumdumps. In the navbar it's under "Other". Just add yourself on the map. It'll be a stop gap until I get Cumdump.Network up and running. I'll keep it up if it's popular and doesn't cost too much in mapping queries.

—————

For a while now you guys have been discussing the idea of a cumdump network - basically guys in different locations that will take any load on call, no questions asked. Let's stop the talking and turn it into a reality...

If you want to be a cumdump in the cumdump network post a message here with the following info:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):  Cum Bucket

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 605-730-2675 prefer texts 

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 57325

Times you're generally not available:  Week day mornings and late late nights 

Height: 5ft9 

Weight: 165

Ethnicity: Native American 

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

94D7DD84-B4B5-4ABD-9DD2-5ABC8AFB1DD9.jpeg

My first name is Andy. You can call me whatever you want 

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls):603 558.5925

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):33709 

Times you're generally not available: 10am-2pm; 5pm-7pm

Height:6’1”

Weight:230

Ethnicity:beige 0F93DDEB-3DA7-4E96-AB72-70A8B97E77C8.jpeg.284155b636f7f7dd78b35c930c76a193.jpeg1623DC19-BEAC-43A6-B05C-9C9B43807D66.jpeg.31ca03cc7a05af87740573d5247d01e7.jpeg

It would help a lot if you attach a picture, but that'

Edited by nycnastyboy

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Slut, whore, Hole, Cum Dump, Klorr

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): ‪(248) 971-0483

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 48240

Times you're generally not available: Weekdays during the day. (Sadly I have to work for a living)

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200lbs

Ethnicity: White

I can generally travel to you without issue.

image.png.f590c6c100eae7764fa8ecc972ef58cf.png

On 8/5/2012 at 2:03 PM, rawTOP said:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Michael

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): (336) 705-1661

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Winston-Salem, NC 27127. 

Times you're generally not available: Monday -Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Height: 5’5”

Weight: 200

located near Walmart super center near Peters Creek Parkway and Clemmonsville Road

UPDATE: With the new software I've added a "Member Map" for Cumdumps. In the navbar it's under "Other". Just add yourself on the map. It'll be a stop gap until I get Cumdump.Network up and running. I'll keep it up if it's popular and doesn't cost too much in mapping queries.

—————

For a while now you guys have been discussing the idea of a cumdump network - basically guys in different locations that will take any load on call, no questions asked. Let's stop the talking and turn it into a reality...

If you want to be a cumdump in the cumdump network post a message here with the following info:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to):

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls):

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code):

Times you're generally not available:

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

If you don't want to give your cell number, you should get a throwaway cell or a Google Voice Number for the purposes of scheduling hookups. Before posting numbers we'll send a text to verify that the person behind that number wants to be part of the cumdump network.

For location - a major intersection near you is best. Otherwise your zip code or the zip code near you. Outside the US, give the equivalent level of detail. Basically I need enough information to drop a pin in Google Maps near your location without all the pins for you and other cumdumps near you being at the center of your town.

I'll create a Google Map which I'll post on CumdumpNetwork.com

Do not respond to this thread except to give the information above. All discussion should go in the original thread.

Tops, if you have problems with any of the cumdumps on the list, please let us know and we'll delist them if we feel it's warranted. Remember - the cumdumps should not be asking many questions - they should take your load without hesitation. That said, if a cumdump had an unpleasant time with you, they're allowed to say 'no' to future hookups.

E9287CC4-F590-419F-ADDA-C39597900036.jpeg

On 6/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, Shotsfired said:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Paul 

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 541-709-1443

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Two doors down from the Ontario, Oregon State Park. 97914

Times you're generally not available: Almost always available

Height: 6, 2"

Weight: 267

image.jpeg

qa0000

On 6/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, Shotsfired said:

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Paul 

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 541-709-1443

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Two doors down from the Ontario, Oregon State Park. 97914

Times you're generally not available: Almost always available

Height: 6, 2"

Weight: 267

image.jpeg

qa0000

My information has changed along with my residence. I'm now in Seattle, Washington. Open to getting nailed by guys I barely know. Someone will poz me HARD one sunny day.

Just message me here. I'm around daily and will surely get any messages.

Edited by leatherpunk16

On 11/19/2020 at 7:25 PM, Cuntdmp said:

Looking to take quick loads in the ass . Here In Winston-Salem, NC 27127 nearest intersection is clemmonsville road and peters creek parkway. Phone number is 336-705-1661. Send pictures. I’m available after 5:00 PM 

DCAF16B9-1DC2-4A58-B282-55C145DBC91E.jpeg

Fuck!  your mancunt looks delicious!

My folks live in NC so now I've got an excuse to swing by Winston-Salem.