A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Wiltshire 🇬🇧

Times you're generally not available: ask 🙂

Height: 180cm

Weight: 67kg

Ethnicity: British white

Screenshot_20201222-205038_Gallery.jpg

20201222_205105.jpg

Guest Willingtoy

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): James (Faggot)

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 0061 423 505 980

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Melbourne, Australia

Times you're generally not available: Some evenings, but varies week to week.

Height: 5'10" (1.78m)

Weight: 90kg

Ethnicity: Caucasian

1614133590706.jpg

1614133815974.jpg

1614133910153.jpg

1614133885698.jpg

Got my first real hit from here today.  I couldn’t host but he was cool with that. Wanted to dominate me and my mouth/throat and I was more than cool with that.  He was a 45 min drive away but I’ve traveled farther than that many times.  

Course, when it rains....  

As I’m heading out to meet Mr. #1 I get a call (RESTRICTED NUMBER— not the same as the usual spam/scam calls) from a guy asking right off if im available as a cumdump. (DAMN!  Never before and now two in 90 minutes.)   I explained my schedule. I said I didn’t know how long Mr. #1 would need but I didn’t think it would take long (45 min drive, 30-45 min meet, I could be on my way to him in 90 min I hoped.  He would be en route home for me anyway.  He said he was cool with all of it.  Then he had questions.  Could I take big cock (he was, I think, 9.5X8; it’s been a while but I can take it), was I a sub, would I be wearing briefs, was I a “show-off”- I was cool with all of it. (Basically I feel as a sub that what I do and how I dress is up to the man I’m lucky to be serving. I’ll whatever I can to please him.) We left it that he’d text me his address and I’d text him when I was leaving Mr. #1 so he’d know I was on my way.

By the time I got to my first meet Mr. #1 I texted my arrival but his driveway was filled with 2 cars already. He had unexpected company but he wasn’t deterred.  HVia text he had me slip into his garage where I waited on my knees for 5 or 10 minutes.  He slipped through a side door pulling out his 7” uncut semi-boner and thrusted it all the way in, held my head and grounded my face into his pubes until he was fully boned up.   He wanted me to be silent so I fought off gagging as much as possible but he loved the feel of it so he kept trying to make me gag on his juicy married cock.  Took him less than 4 minutes to shoot, mostly down my throat but I did get the last few shots on my tongue.  No time to clean him properly; he stuffed himself not his shorts, turned and left me there. I had to assume he was satisfied.(I did get a msg later though.  He was satisfied enough to want another meet, and soon, without the pressure.)

I left there eagerly expecting info to continue to Mr. #2.  Unfortunately there was nothing on my phone.  That would’ve bummed me out more if I hadn’t just swallowed one man’s pent-up ball juice. 

• Upvote 1

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Chris 

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 847-461-9041

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Chicago, IL 60657 near Cornelia and Halsted in boystown. 

Times you're generally not available: not free during the day on weekdays. Usually free after 8pm until late, and all day on weekends. 

Height: 5'5

Weight: 170

Ethnicity: latino 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://twitter.com/chicagoguy27/status/1343794735752871938?s=19

Screenshot_20210224-120152_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Chicagoguy27
Picture
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Justin 

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): [Removed by poster request]

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Fremont 94538

Times you're generally not available: evening ( just depends)

Height: 5’11

Weight: 190

Ethnicity: white

• Piggy 1

Cokpig

5’6

190#

northeast CT near UCONN 

not hosting

coksukr cokpig for no recip cox needin focused oral 

hungry cokpig wanna popper up an throat back some meat luv slatherin up a stiffy, lappin the shaft up and back, tongue-swirlin like mad around the head, lip-lappin, sukkn, kissin the whole head, sukkin the dik bak lettin it slip over the tongue an on down the throat swellin and throbbin at the bak of the mouth, lettin it slip up over an on out slurpin up an on in the slimy throatspit that deep throatin cok pumps up, slurpin the whole massive meat slo an steady bak on in and down, throat ridin the slicked up head an shaft slik slippery dik sukn hungry pig for cok pig for sukn cok pig for anonymous cok pig for group cok pig for anonymous group cok in the dark greedy swallower an cum guzzler

No recip.  no chitchat.  No lifehistories.   Just coksukn

poppers 420 friendly

860 617 3646

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Pig Hole

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 415-758-3774 *prefer text*

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): 9th & Judah, San Francisco 94122

Times you're generally not available: Flexible

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 210

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Scene / Into: I'm a pig bottom who plays with enhancements. Looking for aggressive top fuckers for extended cloud covered breedings. Love to be used hard as a whore, blindfolded and whored out - seriously blindfold me and tie my legs back and have whomever you want use me. Only concerned with your dick and load, and getting more dicks and loads.

Older, Trade, Rough, Sleazy, Trashy, and Uncut fuckers I want your dick!

me singlet and plug.jpeg

Edited by FuckhardSF
added info

My name is David - I live in Guelph Ontario Canada.

I am available 24/7 for breeding use.

My cockdumb mind is in constantly driving my permanent and unending need/desire to be stuffed full of cock and cum 24/7...from ANYONE-doesnt matter who...anyone can use me...whether its family, friends, strangers or even DOGS! I swallow ALL cum offered, and take every dick and cumload i can get.

Text me, set up the meet, Pick me up - drug me & then put me to use - i don't say no(within reason.)

Tx me5192123654-ONTARIO numbers ONLY please 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/19/2020 at 8:25 PM, Cuntdmp said:

Looking to take quick loads in the ass . Here In Winston-Salem, NC 27127 nearest intersection is clemmonsville road and peters creek parkway. Phone number is 336-705-1661. Send pictures. I’m available after 5:00 PM 

DCAF16B9-1DC2-4A58-B282-55C145DBC91E.jpeg

New times are after five but before nine pm. Number is still 336-705-1661

EA4F6613-4776-431C-A8DF-7315B8D65069.jpeg

• Like 3

I'm a cumdump for white cock

Your first name: bitch, cocksucker, boy, cumslut, fag

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 617 943 5016 - text only for now

Kik - masseffect781

anywhere in the boston where i live, southern nh, or rhode island area. I can travel and get a hotel room if you can't host

Times you're generally not available: late weeknights, anytime on the weekends

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145

Ethnicity: black

If you do call at least speak clearly. Whoever called me today i couldn't understand them at all.IMG-20210109-WA0000_782549957565324.thumb.jpg.4529d15f23b3b8e11e518d04d2c010ef.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm a cumdump and I love cum.  Also love getting whored out. 

Your first name: cumdump, slut

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls).  312-838-0862 text only

Twitter: Hotbottom4u69

I live in Chicago (north side). I can typically host weekends.  I am always willing to travel, and I can sometimes get a hotel room. 

Times you're generally not available: weekdays 

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 162 (toned)

White

0D3445C3-FCA0-482B-B345-6707FAC22F5D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): Donnie

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): (438) 500-1572

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Montreal, Canada

Times you're generally not available: Can be hit or miss as I work two jobs

Height: 6’0

Weight: 170

Ethnicity: White

Edited by TMRCumDump38

Your first name (or a name you'll respond to): slut, faggot

Your cell number (for texts and voice calls): 206-949-7905

A location (be at least as specific as a zip code): Downtown Seattle, Warwick Hotel

Times you're generally not available: weekdays and late at night usually dont work for me

Height: 5'7''

Weight: 130 lbs, slim

Ethnicity: Indian (born and raised in the US)

Current event: hosting at the Warwick Hotel in downtown Seattle Friday March 12th, 4pm to 10pm. No cardkey required for the elevators. Come inside, then cum inside, and leave satisfied. So far over 70 guys have said they're gonna come, and I'm trying to beat my record of 41 loads so definitely come and help out 😉 Text me your dick pics for the room number

1jf0109wf0so9w66v23ei48v3a8jj6h5-chat-pic.jpg

9y6qymg048kz76k3ccihyj15jobjoivu-chat-pic.jpg

vk67uxp11yboeus6r7q9ihbij01ars0d-chat-pic.jpg

Edited by in2boys
  • Like 1