Genital Herpes - Does anyone have it and still have a life...

Genital/anal herpes and yeast (thrush) infections aren't easily confused to the practiced eye. Get along to your HIV doctor and have the problem checked out. Neither is much fun to live with and both are easy to pass to others.

Both clear up easily, though in the presence of HIV may take a little longer: in the early days of AZT I had herpes for six months without remission. Don't let that happen to you...

I tested negative for the herpes test while the rash was going on, on my penus, i have syphillis, I'll take care of that tomorrow, but i tested negative for that test, he himself said it looked like a yeast infection...and the other thing is...I did drugs....the kind that make you rub your dick raw....I know i am a slut but I swear I didn't let it heal from that time I made it raw....he's not gay and if he is he isn't promiscuous...he doesn't know these things cause raw dick is real and I swear I've seen this before on myself...long ago enough for that 6/11/2012 herpes test to come back positive if it was gonna, and it came back negative....and the other thing is I never got blisters...NO BLISTERS, No oozing either....Come on guys...do i have a shot at atleast being negative for Herpes. I'm just learning how to deal with the HIV.#PleaseSendMeGoodEnergy