Stealthing the Craigslister

I'm a bottom, born and "bred", but there is still a small fraction of me that gets the urge to top every blue moon or so. The conditions have to be just right-- I have to be in the mood, there needs to be a muscular furry ass, bareback sex is a must, and usually there needs to be some sort of scene or kink. Just a run of the mill fuck session won't do it for me.

A couple weeks ago I found myself in such a position.

I was actually cruising the Craigslist ads for a horny top when I stumbled across this guy's ad:

"26yo, 5'10", 160 lbs, bottom looking for anonymous sex. I dont need to see pictures- just have a decent cock an like to fuck an ass. I will be blindfolded, you walk in to my bedroom and fuck me. Safe only. I'll have condoms and lube handy. No drugs. Poppers ok."

Safe only, but he's gonna be blindfolded?? Oh, this would be too easy. And my cock was rock hard at the prospect of sneaking my poz swimmers into this stupid boy's hole.

So I responded to his ad. About 5 minutes later my inbox chimed and he said he was interested. We chatted back and forth a bit, and through this conversation I found out that he'd been at this awhile already and five different men had already taken turns. I told him I had no problem being sloppy sixth. He sent me his address and door code.

He wasn't far away so within 15 minutes I was creeping into his apartment. Sure enough, the boy was laying on his bed, stroking his cock and blindfolded as promised. Damn he was cute! Blonde, small patch of chest hair, decent body, and a good 6 " dick. I stripped immediately and walked over to the bed, to get my dick into his mouth.

While walking to the bed, I noticed a few condoms lying on the floor. Three were obviously used and full of cum, the other couple just looked like piles of plastic. Naturally my mind starts to form a plan of anal attack.

Without a word I push my precummy head to his lips, an he immediately starts sucking. I'm not huge (only about 7") so he managed me pretty well. I let him go on for about 5 minutes, slurping and moaning on my dick before I yanked out of his mouth, swiped a couple of the full condoms off the floor and moved to get on the bed.

When I fuck, I do it doggy or standing-- no making out, just animal fucking. Plus, I like that view of a guy-- all ass, back an shoulders as I watch my dick slide in and out. So I grab this boy's legs and cross them and push a bit. The non-verbal cue to roll over. He does and gets up on all fours.

I grab the lube and squirt some into my hand, then I gently start fingering the lube into his hole. He moans while I work his hole slowly. It feels very warm and wrt inside, so I crook my finger a bit to massage his prostate, and then pull out of his butt. And damn if a white blob of cum doesn't pop out of his pucker!

Some top has beat me to the stealthing game! But I was gonna do him one (or two) better.

I squirted out some more lube on my cock and started to tease his hole with my head. Even though he obviously was enjoying this, he still managed to say, "I need you to put on a condom.". Well, he never said to put on a fresh, unused condom did he? So I paused and opened up one of the foil packs loudly and promptly dropped that condom on the bed. Then I picked up one of the used ones, and pulled it on inside out.

I made sure he heard the rubber snapping sounds around my cock. I dripped some lube on his hole, then quickly mounted him. I had my fixk about half inside when his hand flew back to check to see if a condom was present. Once satisfied, he settled his chest on the mattress and let me fuck away.

The only good thing about the condom was that being a notoriously fast cummer, it decreased the sensations on my dick so I wouldn't pop in a minute. But thank god for the visual of a used, cummy condom going in and out between his golden fur mounds. The knowledge that I was fucking another man's load into this boy was keeping me rock hard. As was the idea that someone else had stealthed him already. Probably some unscrupulous poz fucker too.

I fucked this bottom whore slowly- and while doing it I grabbed the other used condom. This one was pretty full and the cum was very liquid by this point. I started pouring out bits onto my dick when I was on the out stroke and then plunging my dick back in with it's freshly "lubed" surface. I did this repeatedly until that condom was empty and the bottom's ass was full. Then I got down to business.

I was never gonna cum with this condom on me, no matter how hot the scene. So I started fucking him harder, pulling all the way out and then pushing all the way back in. His hole was so fucking sloppy at this point that I couldn't believe he didn't notice the cum. I mean, hell, the room stunk of spunk!

But he was doing poppers so perhaps that was it. I waited for him to take another big hit, then I pulled all the way out and quickly pinched the tip and pulled hard. And just as the boy was begging for me to shove it back in him, I felt the latex give way and split. I quickly rolled the split down past my head and then shoved back inside his ass. The wet heat of his hole enveloped my cockhead and sent me into heaven. As predicted, his hand shot back again to check for the condom. He felt the rubber on my shaft and was again satisfied.

With my now exposed head, it wouldn't take me long. I pumped away an let my orgasm build. By my reckoning, this "safe only" boy had at least some of three different men's DNA inside him, and probably some HIV too. And in another minute he definitely would.

My load built to the point of no return so thrust a few more times as hard as i could and I let it go. It had been so long since I came in a guy's ass that I had forgotten what it felt like. Truth be told, I'd only fucked one other ass since my diagnosis, and that was of another poz guy. Id forgotten how abdolutely fucking great it felt to cum in another man's guts! The warmth, the hot,wet flood of it, the feeling of the intestines encasing and massaging your dick. Now, I'm a big cummer, but damn it felt like I shot so much I turned inside out!

"Damn, I can almost feel you cumming!" the bottom said. I thought to myself "Ha, of you only knew."

Once my orgasm subsided, I slowly pulled out then quickly got off the bed. I picked up the used (and unused) condoms from the bed and dropped them on the floor with their brethren. Ingot dressed quickly, and as i was leaving I also tossed the broken one on the floor too. At least when he started leaking cum like a sieve, and then got the fuck flu he would be able to figure out why.

And But not which one of the tops had done it.

Edited by Spermpig
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Us neg CL posters deserve to get stealthed. Barebacking is stupid, but it's also the only way to fuck! And I, for one, am not going to stop fucking raw cocks!

I know I'm going to convert some day. Which one of you will impregnate me? Will you tell me when you do seed with your load of toxic seed or just let me wonder which cock did it to me?

In the end, it doesn't matter when I'll get pozzed. My day is coming. I do know that. But if you tell me you seeded me, then you'll have the satisfaction that I'll know it was you.

Or, maybe I ought to go to a bathhouse and just get it over and done with. For that matter, I just posted on CL looking for a breeder with a "hot" load. I'm certain someone will get the idea.

Edited by sse4me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1