Stealthing the Craigslister

Us neg CL posters deserve to get stealthed. Barebacking is stupid...

I wouldn't say that CL posters who bareback deserve to get stealth just because of the anonymity that CL provides. And I would sy that careless barebacking is stupid is one is concerned with STDs.

I think of stealthing as being facilitated by anonymous encounters because these kinds of hook-ups show a lack of concern with STD. Because requiring tops to fuck with a condom doesn't mean to just check if the condom is in place. That is careless form the part of a bottom who wants to play safe. The other interpretation is that it's all role playing and that maybe he's already poz but pretending otherwise. In anonymous situations nobody can separate truth from fiction because that's the whole point.

In any event, I wish we could read more stories, hopefully real, of guys who have stealthed anon bottoms just because they were given the opportunity. I'm sure that most guys who have stealthed anon bottoms, not necessarily being poz,  wouldn't feel comfortble telling the stories. Too bad, because they would be hot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...