Out and barebacking?

fuckboy20

if i'm feeling devilish or horny i'll sometimes wear a TIM tee shirt out in public as a coded reference to barebacking, just to see who knows what it means and how they respond.

i usually get a wink, a high five or a phone number.

my cumunion tee is far less open to interpretation. its graphic is a man covered in semen. it got me a blowjob in the bathroom from the busboy.

as for being totally public about barebacking, i'd let rawpozlust do me at noon easter sunday on the cathedral steps. that could be my coming-out party.

• 3 weeks later...

Any profiles I have online say never, ask me, or other such things. If there is a choice, I will make it fairly clear that I bareback. I don't try to hide it at all, but I don't announce it when I am out and about either. I never ask about condoms, and am rarely asked about it either.

I just went online in the past month, using manhunt, bbrt, breedingzone mostly, and craigslist too. I live in a rural area but decided to be upfront about being poz. MH I'm more vague about how far I'll go but bbrt I figure go for it. I understand vanilla MH guys running scared (you can see who's checked your profile), but had some good contact. What gets me is some bbrt guys. Sure they wanna bb, but gee, they seem to steer clear of the proudly poz guy. C'mon guys: barebacking? And you expect only neg? Really.

As for craigslist, I've tried being upfront there too. Had some funny exchanges with guys who want a breeder, then freak out when I confirm what they're asking for. And some great inquiries when I mention gifting...

So maybe it's just the guys aren't as knowledgeable around here as I'd like. Unless there are some clear buzzwords I should be using. In the meantime, if they can't deal with it, fuck em. Well...I wish...

• 4 years later...

I'm very open and honest about engaging in bareback sex. If some guy wants to put a condom on my cock, I move on to the next guy who's into bb sex. There is NO alternative to natural, pleasureable, blissful, raw, bb sex. I'm seeing more guys here in Toronto wanting bb sex. I do get re-fucks by guys I've had bb sex with. Not bad for a bb daddy! LOL!

I have removed my profiles on most hookup sites cos in the end there is a bit too much bullshit going on. Guys turn out not to be living at their address, had a sudden death in the family, their mother was taken to hospital, they forgot they had a plane to catch, got lost on their way to you or god knows what. And most disturbing are guys who pretend 'safe sex only', which are a nono by default, whilst they want it bareback only... figure it out!

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Posted a question about this as a bud came out to me as a barebacker. I'd always barebacked and didn't know about "coming out" but have always been open about giving and receiving bare. He'd been closeted about it on account of having a GF, but finally went on Prep and became pretty much a full blow BB whore. He used to be coy on his ads but is now upfront. Still has a GF but pretty much takes as much cock as he can get.

Now me...if a guy wants to fuck and doesn't mention safe I assume he wants raw and vice versa. I've had a few situations where I've slid in a guy raw and he has no idea I'm in bare. When they ask I usually find some way to deflect it and get them to take me bare. Back East guys negotiated about bareback a lot...here in Dallas almost no one ever asks, they just go bare. Not sure why but loving it!

On 11/11/2017 at 1:29 AM, BBBoyfromTN said:

Now me...if a guy wants to fuck and doesn't mention safe I assume he wants raw and vice versa.

I went back to the origins of this thread (back in 2012) and found it interesting that some people were NOT putting BB on their profiles, especially if they're in a small town.  I live in a small town now and I've never kept it a secret that I BB.  It has cut down on the amount of sex I can find around here (but I think that's due to ignorance about sexual health and a lack of sex education) and I obviously don't go around to my church friends and blurt it out that I practice anonymous raw sex all the time, but on websites and apps where people are looking for sex I'm open about it.  If a guy says he only does safe sex, I'll likely say "good luck" and move on. 

As for the quote above from BBBoyfromTN, I agree.  If I'm talking to someone and their profile doesn't explicitly say "safe sex only", I assume they are looking for BB.  If there's any question/doubt, I will ask them if they're into BB or just state outright that I only fuck BB and we go from there. 

It's interesting how this view has changed over the past 5 years, due to PrEP and such perhaps...that instead of hiding our preference for BB, we now just assume that most people are into it (or at least I assume this).

Guest deleted1107

Indeed.... views have definitely changed over the years... that is for sure. Just be yourself and let people know what you like, want, and desire.