Sling

On 6/12/2016 at 7:44 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I do like multiple positions  when playing, but my sling is great for part of the play and love it when I get a guy (or guys) to "take turns" in the sling with me.  I've had mine for 15 years and just upgraded from the nylon strap sling to a full leather one.  Can't even tell you how many guys I've gotten to fuck with just because they've never had sex in a sling and want to try.  Fist bottoms LOVE it - let's them completely relax and open up!  Great DEEP fuck when getting plowed!!

agree! Best tool to fist. I love fisting my bottoms. 

• Piggy 1

Heading to the sauna in a couple of weeks.  Usually take my full head hood and jump in the sling - but this time im taking my wrist and ankle cuffs too.  Hoping a guy will padlock my limbs so all choice and control is taken away.  A popper soaked rag inside my hood and let the horny men loose on me.

Have done this before but with my mate beside me making sure i was safe.  This time i want to be at the mercy of a random stranger locking me in the sling.

If i go through with it i will of course tell you guys about it  😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That's a very hot scene -- somewhat crazy, but that's what makes it even hotter.

I'll bet you have good stories from when you had a buddy lock you into the sling.  I like the idea of him using 'coaching' techniques to get you to go past your supposed limit.

It might go something like this.  You've just been bred for the Nth time (you've lost track), and you feel like you've had enough.

"I've had enough.  Please let me down."

"No, your hole can take more.  I'm sure of it.  You have, before.  Let's just wait a while and see who else wants to breed you."

"I'm really ready to get down."

"I know, but you let me restrain you, so you couldn't 'chicken out' or anything like that.  I can imagine you're tired, but that's not important.  What's important is getting your hole used more.  That's why we're here.  It's why you had me restrain you.  You predicted this situation, and I'm following through on the 'non-consentual consent' you gave me at the start of this.  You know the actual safewords...."

Never had anything like that, before?  Having the right guy in control of your bonds will do wonders for your bondage experiences ... assuming 'stretching limits' is part of the consent agreement....  It's every bit like having a workout coach to motivate you to do those few, extra reps that make all the difference.

• Like 1

I think I love being locked up in a sling is that I have no real control over who fucks me or how they fuck me. I’m completely at the mercy of who put me in the sling and who’s fucking me. I also love being blindfolded in the sling and not being able to see but only feel who’s fucking me. I go a regular party where I usually end up taking a turn in the sling at least once during the night, it’s so hot and I always leave leaking and used.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

A sling is a must for both a top and bottom, for a top, he can ensure his bottom is ready and available for use, rimming fuckin BB of course and ffisting and the ability to adjust the height to suit the top.....;))  Love to see my bottom with his legs spread wide and available for for use, its truly masculine look and feel;)

As a bottom its a perfect position to be able to spread your legs and make your hole available as a true man looking forward to the intensity of big BB cock and ffist and intense rimming. I always feel instantly turned on when I spread my legs in the sling to make my hole available for use;)

The best investment you can ever make;)

• Like 1

About 5 years ago I hopped in a buddy's sling for the very first time and very comfortably sucked and bottomed for 3 men (2, super hot/HUNG BBC studs and my white buddy who is average in the dick department)... the day after, I ordered my sling -- absolutely the best purchase of my life! I can't count the times I've fucked and been fucked in it. Great for 1/1, groups, etc. I have a fuck bench, too., but MUCH prefer the sling for bare fucking and breeding... even hotter if you have a mirror at the top and you can watch top dick pound your hole -- a few scattered around the room can be fun too! Woof.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

About 5 years ago I hopped in a buddy's sling for the very first time and very comfortably sucked and bottomed for 3 men (2, super hot/HUNG BBC studs and my white buddy who is average in the dick department)... the day after, I ordered my sling -- absolutely the best purchase of my life! I can't count the times I've fucked and been fucked in it. Great for 1/1, groups, etc. I have a fuck bench, too., but MUCH prefer the sling for bare fucking and breeding... even hotter if you have a mirror at the top and you can watch top dick pound your hole -- a few scattered around the room can be fun too! Woof.

Yeah the mirror above and more around, really adds to the total slut whore feel

• 7 months later...
7 minutes ago, wonderfulwoof said:

have  one at my main house and just put one outdoors by my pool... outside flying and swing in the seat!

Next to the pool would be so hot. I’ve long had a fantasy of being poolside and one thing leads to another and next thing I know I’m getting gang fucked poolside in public with people watching. The sling would be so incredibly fucking hot!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, skinster said:

BottomsUp, you should try something like CCBC and alike in the gayborhood at Palm Springs.

I was trying to plan a stay at a resort in Palm Springs this past summer but obviously land changed. One of these days I am going to live out this fantasy and it’ll probably be at a place like that.

• Like 1

I always have awesome experiences with sling.  I hardly can be disappointed if I lay myself there. It always breaks my boundaries. I am just lying there and letting everybody fuck me. Old or young, chubby or slim, it doesn’t matter. They are coming, one after the other and put their cocks into my hole and mouth.  Then I am in heaven. Other times I am the fucker and using the slut’s mouth and hole careless. If I’m lucky, another top is coming to us mine during I am topping.
Once, sling made me more kinky as I used to be (if it’s even possible). I was fucking a real bull (muscular bald and bearded bear in military suits. His pants were down and his boots were in the noose. As they were near my head I was starting to lick them. It makes me horny if I think on it.