Sling

• 4 weeks later...

Slings are so fucking hot! There is nothing like going to a bathhouse or club on a blackout night and just watching shadows approach you as they walk up and shove their cocks in. I prefer no talk or foreplay, just get to it. There is no bigger example of being a whore than opening your ass to all takers with a brown bottle under your nose. 

• Like 1

I've got a cargo net four point, solid five point in black, a solid five point in red, and a three point cargo net for gang bangs (it's less stable but because it comes to a single point the bottom and turn his head left and right to easily suck cock). 

Make sure you have the right sling for the right activity. 

Nothing better in a gangbang than unclipping the top of a five point and having the bottom's head fall backwards into throat fucking position. 😛 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MelbTop said:

I've got a cargo net four point, solid five point in black, a solid five point in red, and a three point cargo net for gang bangs (it's less stable but because it comes to a single point the bottom and turn his head left and right to easily suck cock). 

Make sure you have the right sling for the right activity. 

Nothing better in a gangbang than unclipping the top of a five point and having the bottom's head fall backwards into throat fucking position. 😛 

Now that is fucking hot!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2012 at 11:15 AM, RawPigDad said:

Sling

What is it about a sling that is so great? Hard to decide, too many good points.

1. Puts the boy's ass at cock height.

2. No knee or ass burns for either guy.

3. Less work, you just stand there and move the boy on your cock, saves energy, you fuck longer/better.

4. Boy's legs don't get tired, they are held up by straps or chains, he can just lay there and enjoy that piston in his ass.

5. Boy's head is also at suck level. Dad can get his cock sucked between fucks, or the next top can be sucked up hard while the present fucker plants his load.

6. Deeper fuck action by moving boy in sling as you fuck into him.

7. Cum drips out onto floor mat, not onto sheets.

8. Easy to insert dildo to keep your place while you go fetch a beer.

9. Pictures easily made, plenty of camera angles to show all the action.

10. Boy can't get away.

Jerry

RawTopDad@AOL.com

4/12/2000

All of the things you mentioned and more.  If there is more than one Top and my torso is lower than my ass, it helps me keep his load in my gaped hole until the next guy sticks his cock in me.  We put a platform on the floor for the guys fucking me to stand on and, even though my torso is lowered, my head is at the right height for someone to throat fuck me too.

• 2 months later...