Sling

Sling

What is it about a sling that is so great? Hard to decide, too many good points.

1. Puts the boy's ass at cock height.

2. No knee or ass burns for either guy.

3. Less work, you just stand there and move the boy on your cock, saves energy, you fuck longer/better.

4. Boy's legs don't get tired, they are held up by straps or chains, he can just lay there and enjoy that piston in his ass.

5. Boy's head is also at suck level. Dad can get his cock sucked between fucks, or the next top can be sucked up hard while the present fucker plants his load.

6. Deeper fuck action by moving boy in sling as you fuck into him.

7. Cum drips out onto floor mat, not onto sheets.

8. Easy to insert dildo to keep your place while you go fetch a beer.

9. Pictures easily made, plenty of camera angles to show all the action.

10. Boy can't get away.

Jerry

RawTopDad@AOL.com

4/12/2000

• Like 3
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 1

I want to like slings, but have generally found them clumsy as they're set too high for a guy my height, (I'm 5' 5"), and adjusting the height has often become an intrusion into the flow of the sex, so I've mostly skipped them. Guess some fore-planning is in order....

I would love to be in your sling RawPigDad!

Lucky for me I have been fucked by this POZ top...twice...thanks RawPigDad!

I luv slings...I have been fucked in slings many times. I have been so fucked up

and laying in a sling having guy after guy fucking me...knowing I was getting fucked

but unable to do anything about it because I was flying soooo high! Man, that is a

fun way to get used!

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

slings are totally awesome. No pretense about what i am doing there. No awkward propositioning. The Top just walks up and rams it in. It's more loads per hours; from the bottom's perspective, a dream come true.

At our former DC Bareback Club we had about a 10 foot long padded fuck table. I assume it was custom-made, just at the correct height to bend over and take cock. If you wanted to be fucked you went over and bent over the table. When you were tired of taking loads, you stood up and went to the shower and rinsed off the cum running down your legs. I still prefer a sling fuck, as the top can dig deeper easily, but this was a great way to signal when you wanted to be fucked.

• Upvote 5