Sling

• 1 year later...

slings are totally awesome. No pretense about what i am doing there. No awkward propositioning. The Top just walks up and rams it in. It's more loads per hours; from the bottom's perspective, a dream come true.

Exactly!

Awesome device. As a bottom I just lay there and take cock and the top can concentrate on plowing me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got fucked for the first time in a sling recently. it really is the absolute best way to get done.  something very submissive about your hole being so exposed/open for whoever steps up to take it. the cum dripping out after a few breed it is amazing

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have one of thous portable slings that we have in 2 duffel bags. We have the chains set in the right link so your hole & mouth are in the right high for most. We have rubber sling so it's easy to clean and we have table also.

• 1 month later...

We have one of thous portable slings that we have in 2 duffel bags. We have the chains set in the right link so your hole & mouth are in the right high for most. We have rubber sling so it's easy to clean and we have table also.

Awsome!!!

I do like multiple positions  when playing, but my sling is great for part of the play and love it when I get a guy (or guys) to "take turns" in the sling with me.  I've had mine for 15 years and just upgraded from the nylon strap sling to a full leather one.  Can't even tell you how many guys I've gotten to fuck with just because they've never had sex in a sling and want to try.  Fist bottoms LOVE it - let's them completely relax and open up!  Great DEEP fuck when getting plowed!!

• 3 weeks later...

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, better then getting slammed hard when in a sling:  feeling the rush, leaning back and getting fucked fucked fucked.  Especially when the fucker withdraws from my ass and comes to the side of the sling, just so I can clean off his cock.  

A mirror on the ceiling, positioned over the sling, is also an enhancement as the bottom can watch himself getting fucked.  But the final pleasure is when the top and bottom lock eyes and each man can clearly appreciate how much the other man is enjoying the session.

• Upvote 1