Sling

Guest Pwrfkme06

SlingWhat is it about a sling that is so great? Hard to decide, too many good points

.1. Puts the boy's ass at cock height. Just the way in like it and love it in the open to draw a crowd.

2. No knee or ass burns for either guy. Yes a bonus it is all about dick and ass

3. Less work, you just stand there and move the boy on your cock, saves energy, you fuck longer/better. So true and the rocking gets a cock so deep

4. Boy's legs don't get tired, they are held up by straps or chains, he can just lay there and enjoy that piston in his ass. This is the best part I can take who ever want me no tired legs

5. Boy's head is also at suck level. Dad can get his cock sucked between fucks, or the next top can be sucked up hard while the present fucker plants his load. Always a bonus

.6. Deeper fuck action by moving boy in sling as you fuck into him. And keep fucking into him also keeps my hole open for a fist

7. Cum drips out onto floor mat, not onto sheets. Yes other guys can grab some for lube

8. Easy to insert dildo to keep your place while you go fetch a beer. He'll love to be a bottom for a Super Bowl party in a sling lots of beer and cum

9. Pictures easily made, plenty of camera angles to show all the action. Yes love my ass hole showed on the web

10. Boy can't get away. Makes sure I get the load deep

JerryRawTopDad@AOL.com4/12/2000

• 1 month later...
Guest mspsubmale

ok...I've found this warehouse-type party place that has 'sessions' three times a week, and there are assorted areas for various activities...included two slings, one in an open area with a fuck bench and a raised platform for guys to stand with their cocks at mouth level to get sucked and the other sling in a more private room area.  

anyway, been there a few times and really would luv to try being in the sling and get fucked there.

so my question is:  do I just get in myself (all lubed up, of course) and wait for someone(s) to just come up and start using my ass-pussy?  

I so want this to happen.

thanks!

I love slings! Love lying there and getting dick deep inside. And indeed it's quite restful: I've got weak knees, so slings are a godsend. And I love lying with my legs wide open en my hole visible, and slings are great for that :).

Only drawback is that slings only allow a single position. It's a nice one, but I have fuckbuddies that prefer breeding me from behind. For them, slings are not that much of a turn on.

• 5 weeks later...

i love getting in the public sling blindfolded taking load after load for hours and hours and leaving with 20,30,40 plus loads in my pussy from a bunch of random strangers.love how it lets guys know I'm a fucktoy cumdumpster there to take any and all loads and they just use me like a dirty piece of trash, choking, spitting in my face,taking turns in me and breeding me with toxic cum

@gangbangsuperstar You got that spot on I luv bein made to take any cocks that want to abuse me holes #noloadsrefused #nocondomsever (_0_)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I want to like slings, but have generally found them clumsy as they're set too high for a guy my height, (I'm 5' 5"), and adjusting the height has often become an intrusion into the flow of the sex, so I've mostly skipped them. Guess some fore-planning is in order....

You could always stand on a box....

ok...I've found this warehouse-type party place that has 'sessions' three times a week, and there are assorted areas for various activities...included two slings, one in an open area with a fuck bench and a raised platform for guys to stand with their cocks at mouth level to get sucked and the other sling in a more private room area.  

anyway, been there a few times and really would luv to try being in the sling and get fucked there.

so my question is:  do I just get in myself (all lubed up, of course) and wait for someone(s) to just come up and start using my ass-pussy?  

I so want this to happen.

thanks!

Sounds like a good start. Give it a try and report back. Of course, we all want every little detail. Can't wait to hear.