Sling

• 4 weeks later...

I love being fucked in a sling, legs up, ass lubed, and then some random guy comes along and just slips it in. No talk, no figuring out if its raw or not. Just in, fuck, cum, leave. Next guy...

I love it. It is bareback in its purest form.

Gotta agree "barejackbro" its fuckin n bareback in its purest form ! I also luv bein blindfolded while tied in the sling it adds more of a thrill not knowin who or whats wreckin n loadin your hole ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

RawPigDad

What's not to love about slings!  I love getting my hole filled with mirrors over and on the sides....and fucking hole in a sling 'cause I can  go really deep .....plus can be the cum sandwich going and ah cumming...great for videos and pics, plus T and poppers easy to sample in either position. Going to a Party in North Hollywood tonight with multiple slings.

I wish there had been slings in the bathhouses I partied in during the 1970's..And while this might not turn on some of you, I was also bi, married and heavily into the LA Swing scene from 1974 to '79, .If we had had slings at those parties, I would have always known where my bi, fake ID carrying, teen sex hog future wife and her twin brother(versatile hole load pig) were hanging out.

Since I converted and I like topping a lot more now I see the other side of the sling now. It's a lot easier to fuck as with the legs being spread so wide you can really get into the hole. the head is at the right height to use before and after you fuck him. MCor fisting just pull up a chair and have some fun.

• Upvote 2

Sling

What is it about a sling that is so great? Hard to decide, too many good points.

1. Puts the boy's ass at cock height.

2. No knee or ass burns for either guy.

3. Less work, you just stand there and move the boy on your cock, saves energy, you fuck longer/better.

4. Boy's legs don't get tired, they are held up by straps or chains, he can just lay there and enjoy that piston in his ass.

5. Boy's head is also at suck level. Dad can get his cock sucked between fucks, or the next top can be sucked up hard while the present fucker plants his load.

6. Deeper fuck action by moving boy in sling as you fuck into him.

7. Cum drips out onto floor mat, not onto sheets.

8. Easy to insert dildo to keep your place while you go fetch a beer.

9. Pictures easily made, plenty of camera angles to show all the action.

10. Boy can't get away.

Jerry

RawTopDad@AOL.com

4/12/2000

These are all valid reasons

Plus...

The sling is purposely designed and built for sex. You look at it and instantly think sex. On the other hand the bed is used for too many things; 

We sleep in it

We associate it with being tired/lazy/lethargic

Some eat/drink in bed

It's the place you're most likely to be in when you're ill/hungover

Some watch TV

It's always a hassle to wash/change the sheets

I don't find the bed a sexy place tbh. Plus it's kinda boring. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/12/2016 at 4:44 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I do like multiple positions  when playing, but my sling is great for part of the play and love it when I get a guy (or guys) to "take turns" in the sling with me.  I've had mine for 15 years and just upgraded from the nylon strap sling to a full leather one.  Can't even tell you how many guys I've gotten to fuck with just because they've never had sex in a sling and want to try.  Fist bottoms LOVE it - let's them completely relax and open up!  Great DEEP fuck when getting plowed!!

Yeah buddy sling Fuckn so definitely at the top of my scene's too. 

Sling sex is great for groups and gang bang action. No matter who's in the sling sharing the sloppy holes here offer's a multitude of options and positions for so many player's. When used properly it's much better than the bed and you can pitch it in a variety of indoor or outdoor activities. All around great sexual tool to keep in your travel bag. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Love being fucked in a sling, especially in a sauna where I get the opportunity to be loaded multiple times. If I'm lucky the first fucking attracts the attention of more tops who tag team my ass..

Favourite sling action is in sex clubs though, which Berlin excels at. Nothing like being in somewhere like the bull bar, arse in sling, beer in 1 hand & poppers in the other being fucked raw by all manor or randoms. Must book a holiday this summer...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I totally remember my first time in a sling. I was at Cuffs Bar in LA back in the 90's, and a friend and I decided we would cross the street over to the sex club across the street. We get there and start exploring the rooms. He showed me the room with the sling and I was giddy with curiosity, he said "try sitting in it", so I got in the sling fully clothed and the magic started to happen, I was like a kid playing in a swing, only more fun. So one thing led to another, and gradually I lost all my clothes and my friend started fucking me, and I fell in love with the sling, and that room became my favorite room in the sex club.  From then on I knew every sling in LA!

That first time was at the Extreeme club on Hyperion.

Edited by fistmebaby
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest STLjeffDadd

A buddy of mine has a brand new sling “in a box” and wants to give it to me. Damn can’t wait  I got both basement indoor spot for it and an outdoor spot under my deck outside the basement stairwell for hot steamy summer use   Top here and want the awesome control it can give me over my bottoms